[Drama 2020] Old School Intern/Kkondae Intern, 꼰대인턴

nonski

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nonskiWasn’t Park Ki Woong in the CITT movie with PHJ ? Does Moutain Movement hv a hand in producing this? I’m actually really excited at the story line.  For one , I don’t think it’s a role he’s played before . 

And yes @sadthe1st @thanie I hv plonked myself on the recliner . :lol:This year is really the year of PHJ! 

On 2/7/2020 at 5:47 PM, triplem said:

@nonskiWasn’t Park Ki Woong in the CITT movie with PHJ ? Does Moutain Movement hv a hand in producing this? I’m actually really excited at the story line.  For one , I don’t think it’s a role he’s played before . 

And yes @sadthe1st @thanie I hv plonked myself on the recliner . :lol:This year is really the year of PHJ! 

Yes chingu @triplem Park Ki Woong was in CITT and these became really good friends.  PHJ gifted him one of the newest issues of NIke at that time as well as a really cool earphones.

It would really be great if PKW is included in this line up.  I love his top notch acting, remembering his last Rookie Historian.  I don't know tho if MM is involved in the production of this one.  

btw I was laughing at the recliner thing you girls mention... don't you know I prepared a big are where we can all be on recliners, we'll watch together via projectors so it would look good when we are on our recliners.  does that sound good or not? @triplem @sadthe1st @thanie

On 2/8/2020 at 5:26 PM, andie4u said:

Thank you @nonski for starting this thread. I'm loving the enthusiasm here.

You're welcome and me too, the thread is brimming with life since the announcement.

26 minutes ago, nonski said:

don't you know I prepared a big are where we can all be on recliners, we'll watch together via projectors so it would look good when we are on our recliners

i want the recliner from Interior Design X Seri’s Choice.. in lilac purple please! :w00t:

5867bfaf9bc64fed89036cd223ee225c.jpeg?s=

Han Ji Eun To Star Alongside Park Hae Jin In New MBC Drama

Feb 6, 2020
by L. Kim

Updated February 8 KST:

Han Ji Eun will be starring alongside Park Hae Jin in MBC’s upcoming drama “Old School Intern” (literal title)!

In the drama, Han Ji Eun will take on the role of Lee Tae Ri, an intern in Jun Su Food’s ramen marketing team. She has a strong and unpredictable personality, sometimes quietly following orders that she’s given and working hard, and acting out at other times. Her character is expected to be one that many office workers can relate to.

Han Ji Eun made her debut in 2010 and has appeared in various films and dramas such as “100 Days My Prince” and “Melo is My Nature.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1)

Original Article:

Park Ki Woong may be joining Park Hae Jin in MBC’s upcoming drama “Old School Intern” (literal title)!

“Old School Intern” is about a man who ends up demoted and starts a new position as an intern under a mouthy superior. Park Hae Jin is confirmed to play Ga Yeol Chan, an office worker who moves to a ramyun company after suffering under an old and bossy superior.

On February 6, an entertainment source told Sports Chosun that Park Ki Woong will be taking a lead role in the drama. However, his agency Jellyfish Entertainment clarified that he just received the script and was currently reviewing it.

If Park Ki Woong chooses to accept the role, he will act as Namgoong Jun Su, the president of Jun Su Food. Namgoong Jun Su is the only son of the company who doesn’t really have any power because he is unable to do anything without his father’s permission. He is at odds with Ga Yeol Chan.

“Old School Intern” is slated to premier in May of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381557wpp/park-ki-woong-in-talks-to-join-park-hae-jin-in-new-mbc-drama

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i want the recliner from Interior Design X Seri’s Choice.. in lilac purple please! :w00t:

let's bulk-buy then

2020. 02. 07. 11:23 PM

Park Hae Jin generously buys food for whole filming crew

f6dc79dd-b464-4514-82e7-6dbb90aeb63a.jpg

Park Hae Jin "played big" when treating the whole filming crew a dinner.

After finishing the first test shoot of the drama "Old School Intern" (MBC) on January 6, Park Hae Jin had a dinner treat for the entire crew, signaling a smooth and great start.

"Old School Intern" is a comical office drama with the content of revenge, depicting a satisfying table-turning story when a badly authoritative boss is downgraded to a junior employee.

In the drama, Park Hae Jin took on the role of Ga Yeol Chan - who was promoted to become the head of the department for helping the company's products developing outstandingly that created a huge impression in the instant noodle industry after a period of practice. Ga Yeol Chan took the advantages and became the most perfect manager in the company when all his appearance, character and competence are perfect. He is promised that will bring interesting acts of revenge when meeting Lee Man Shik (played by Kim Eung Soo) again - the former boss who turned him into several difficult situations but now becoming an intern working under his command.

Acting in an office-themed comedy for the first time since the debut, Park Hae Jin shared his feeling, "The director, the scriptwriter, and the staff are all my peers. We communicate very well and the topics of conversation are also diverse. In addition, I have similar interests to the director so the filming must be fun."

He then went on, "Of course I'm pressured when having to express the humor in a genuine way. However, with my trust in the director, I decided to challenge myself with this. I'm really looking forward to the silent guidance of director Nam. He has a sweet tooth and a penchant for Nike products."

dbad2c33-9cf5-4ab1-8232-f745e03520e7.jpg

23a4faec-d5f3-4a29-b7d1-e5b963814381.jpg

continue reading here

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/0.12720084

Honestly guys I'd be happy watching Hae Jin ssi on screen even if I have to stand on one foot. Just let me lean on one of your recliners. Having said that - I wouldn't mind lounging in one of those lilac recliners - or better still - can I have one in lime green?

On 2/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, nonski said:

Park Hae Jin generously buys food for whole filming crew

Park Hae Jin "played big" when treating the whole filming crew a dinner.

So our Santa HaeJin is at work again. He just knows what to do to win our hearts over and over again.

Is it just me or in the picture of Han Ji Eun in a white top, leaning her elbow on a table, she is looking a little cross-eyed?Maybe just the way she is looking at the camera or maybe I'm mistaken but it sure adds a little character to her face.

0f7b63a9fb0446a5918fe4921ecdf089.jpeg?s=

Update: Park Ki Woong Confirmed To Join Park Hae Jin And Han Ji Eun’s New Drama

Feb 6, 2020
by L. Kim

Updated February 12 KST:

Park Ki Woong is confirmed for the role of Namgoong Jun Su in the upcoming MBC drama “Old School Intern” (literal title) starring Park Hae Jin and Han Ji Eun!

The character Namgoong Jun Su is the arrogant CEO of Jun Su Foods. Namgoong Jun Su is the only son of chairman of the company, but he doesn’t have any substantial power because he is unable to do anything without his father’s permission. Though he doesn’t care about anyone around him, Ga Yeol Chan (Park Hae Jin) is an exception, as he always at odds with Ga Yeol Chan. While he is a conceited snob, he also has a sloppy side to him.

Park Ki Woong’s previous drama was MBC’s “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” last summer.

Source (1)

Updated February 8 KST:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1381557wpp/park-ki-woong-in-talks-to-join-park-hae-jin-in-new-mbc-drama

뉴스엔
200220 박해진 ‘꼰대인턴’ 첫 출근길 공개..머플러에 마스크까지

202002201101130310_1_20200220110317726.j

202002201101130310_2_20200220110317736.j

202002201101130310_3_20200220110317748.j

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000249905

Spoiler

202002201101130310_4_20200220110317760.j202002201101130310_5_20200220110317781.j202002201101130310_6_20200220110317792.j

Mountain Movement update
Caption:

"This is Ga Yeol Chan greeting you. It's been a while since I've been here, I'm happy to go to work 

뉴스엔  200226
박해진, ‘꼰대인턴’ 촬영장에 마스크-일회용 가글 지원(공식)

Park Hae Jin donated disposable mouthwash and masks to filming crew of Old School Intern

202002260834072410_2_20200226083619926.j202002260831563483465_20200226083225_01_

Park Hae-jin donated 500 disposable mouthwash and 1,000 masks for the filming team of MBC's new  drama "Old School Intern," who are anxious about the spread of the CoVid19 virus.

Park recently made headlines by providing support for the production cost of videos of "Corona Virus 19 Safety Rules" and donating his talent to prevent the spread of the CoVid 19 virus, which has caused anxiety around the world. The video will be broadcast simultaneously on national broadcasting and online channels, and China is also receiving huge responses by sending messages of support.

Park's good deeds did not end there. The new MBC series "Old School Intern," which is currently being filmed, also began with the hope that it would serve as a model case for supporting single-time gargles and masks, so as to calm anxiety and observe safety rules.

The CoVid19 virus recommends washing hands and fingernails well in addition to the preventionby wearing masks, and it is intended to inform through this donation to eliminate anxiety by first removing bacteria in the mouth through gargles before wearing masks.

With the help of MBC, the filming site of MBC's series "Old School Intern" is carefully filmed to prevent maximum damage by thorough use of masks and heat checkers even before filming. Park recently decided to support by providing disposable gargles and masks and  spread safety rules to prevent CoVid19 from spreading, which is being reported everyday in the news. (Photo = Mountain Movement)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000252055

@nonski  Soompi article has him donating donating disposable goggles :lol:.  I think mouthwash sounds more logical?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385237wpp/gong-yoo-suzy-kim-woo-bin-sunmi-and-more-donate-to-support-coronavirus-prevention

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin donated 500 disposable goggles and 1,000 masks to the staff of MBC drama “Old School Intern” (literal title). The actor previously filmed a safety video about proper procedures in relation to COVID-19 and donated all of his appearance fees and production costs.

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

@nonski  Soompi article has him donating donating disposable goggles :lol:.  I think mouthwash sounds more logical?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385237wpp/gong-yoo-suzy-kim-woo-bin-sunmi-and-more-donate-to-support-coronavirus-prevention

Hide contents

Park Hae Jin donated 500 disposable goggles and 1,000 masks to the staff of MBC drama “Old School Intern” (literal title). The actor previously filmed a safety video about proper procedures in relation to COVID-19 and donated all of his appearance fees and production costs.

Maybe they meant to type “gargles” :lol:

@nrllee @ktcjdrama actually when I got to this post on naver, the automatic translation is googles.  It got me wondering then.  Thanks to papago, it's actually translated as gargles hence mouthwash on my post and it was explained in the last part why he donated that so it made sense that it's mouthwash.  :) maybe some error in translation and interpretation.

선행 천사' 박해진이 이번에도 기부에 적극적으로 나섰다. 코로나19 바이러스 확산 우려로 불안해하는 '꼰대인턴' 촬영팀을 위해 일회용 가글 500개와 마스크 1000장을 기부한 것.

Papago

Park Hae-jin, a "goodwill angel," has actively donated money this time. The company donated 500 disposable gargles and 1,000 masks for the "Kondaeton" filming team, which is worried about the spread of the Korona19 virus.

also this

JvT7dGq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Old School Intern Scrip Reading

갑을 체인지 복수극 <#꼰대인터>
대본 리딩 현장 스틸

연기 포텐, 케미 포텐 터졌다!!
우린 5월에 만나요

a change-of-the-hand revenge play
script reading scene stills

Smoke, chemistry, energy, burst!!
We'll meet in May.