[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

I can sense that we could see some romantic scenes here of the married couple but I'm hoping to see more of it... Honestly, among the works of MCW, I did not watch CM coz I'm not fond of crime solving drama series but I love watching their cute BTS... I wish TVN would give us a lot of BTS.  :love: BTW, today's LJK's birthday!

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Was this cake for MCW's birthday celebration at CM filming? I hope we could see photos / videos of them filming FOE with a cake too for LJK's birthday celebration.:P   Did she bow to him coz he's 4 years older than her? lol  

Spoiler

I know this drama is a melodrama but can we see their quirkiness behind the scenes?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@beyaruth that was for her 10th debut anniversary :wub:

I hope we get a lot of bts videos this time! Cmkr only had bts videos up to episode 10 lol Hope we get better content this time, we all deserve it!! Haha 

Also, I'm still waiting for any confirmation about who is going to play their daughter. Nothing so far...

• Like 5

when moon chae won first sign in contract to namoo 2016 her first drama is criminal mind with lee joon gi,..then when moon chae won renew her contract to namoo 2020 her first and latest drama is flower of evil with lee joon gi again..wow what a co incident...lee joon gi was the one who always welcome moon chae won with fresh start,..for me its destined for this couple,...getting closer and closer,..both wear wedding ring for whole episode ....

...........wow.......wow......:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 - LEE JOON GI | MOON CHAE WON - July 2020
1 hour ago, jazz85 said:

what is moon chae won hair is it long or short,..because her previous pic is short ,..thanks again for another latest update photo

For me, she suits longer hair or at least shoulder length:)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

I was thinking a little more about the possible flashbacks. It would make sense since MCW aka Cha Ji Won will try to figure out about her husband's past and his criminal life. And I think she might even question why/how they met and why they fell in love. If their love is real or not. I know this is probably way too dark for some of you. But it would make sense for her to question their marriage and their love. But I also think we might find out that LJK aka Baek Hee Sung really loves Cha Ji Won. I think it's a interesting and at least for Korean dramas new premise I like to explore. :D

A psychopath that loves his wife?....Interesting :naughty:

• LOL 2

i hope that being a psychopath can also be inlove to the person they want,..because in reality a psychopath dont feel emotion or inlove,....

jilla i really love your thoughts about the backstory of this married couple... i hope baek hee sung really inlove to his wife,..

i cant wait to watch the trailer,..my curiousity is getting higher and i miss them:rolleyes:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, jazz85 said:

i hope that being a psychopath can also be inlove to the person they want,..because in reality a psychopath dont feel emotion or inlove,....

jilla i really love your thoughts about the backstory of this married couple... i hope baek hee sung really inlove to his wife,..

i cant wait to watch the trailer,..my curiousity is getting higher and i miss them:rolleyes:

Maybe with love, Cha Chi Won will be able to change/improve  Baek Hee Sung’s psychopathic tendencies ... and Please please no sad ending...

• Like 3