[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

hey, all. hope you're all doing well. stay safe and cheerful! it's mostly the same news as before, but the time slot seems to have been set in stone - Wednesday/Thursday, 10:50 PM in Korean time! here's my translation of today's article 

tvN presents stronger 2020 “NEW Lineup”

(source –  http://news.kbiz.or.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=66098)

Each year, tvN meets the expectations of drama fans with diverse genres. This year, tvN presents an even stronger new drama lineup for 2020.

tvN has attracted viewer attention with each week filled with dramas. Starting in March, the network will reschedule the time slots for Mon-Tue dramas to 9 p.m. and for Wed-Thurs dramas to 10:50 p.m., respectively. It hopes to vary its offerings across genres, targeting the right audience for each time slot.

Also, tvN’s recently-released promotional video for its 2020 dramas grabs viewers’ attention with the much stronger lineup. Aside from established writers with mega hits under their belts, emerging writers discovered by tvN are set to present original subject-matter and stories. This year’s drama lineup from tvN is filled with top-notch TV series from top-notch production teams and reliable actors.

◈ tvN’s drama lineup for the second half also UP!s our expectations

Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon’s upcoming drama “Flower of Evil” and Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam’s “Record of Youth” are among the most anticipated dramas for the second half.

“Flower of Evil” (director Kim Cheol-kyu, writer Yoo Jung-hee, produced by Studio Dragon, Monster Union) is a suspense melodrama about a man who changed his identity and hides his violent past and his homicide detective wife who investigates his past. Lee Joongi plays Baek Hee Sung, a family man devoted to his wife and daughter who, lacking in emotion, has actually deceived his wife to gain the life he lives now. Moon Chaewon plays Cha Ji Won, an innocent and loyal wife who ends up on an intense emotional roller coaster putting handcuffs on her husband. It sparks our curiosity about their transformative performances, as the two actors—who have demonstrated their versatility across various genres—play a married couple in “Flower of Evil.” 

출처 : 중소기업뉴스(http://news.kbiz.or.kr)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

moon chae won is the best match for lee joon gi because theyre both passionate at ready for the challenge,...so excited for this power couple stronger than ever

«FLOWER OF EVIL»   fighting

• Like 5
  • Love 1

they surely release flower of evil on july 1 2020...still waiting patiently....they really finalized and prepared,...

its very good that they filmed privately,..no more spoiler and the curiousity is getting higher,...

the script reading bts video will show.i think by may ...what do you all think?,...

• Like 3

On 4/10/2020 at 3:27 AM, jazz85 said:

they surely release flower of evil on july 1 2020...still waiting patiently....they really finalized and prepared,...

its very good that they filmed privately,..no more spoiler and the curiousity is getting higher,...

the script reading bts video will show.i think by may ...what do you all think?,...

I don’t know, I am not familiar with how This industry works...I just hope they plan an effective promotional campaign for this drama:)

• Like 2

hope lee joon gi is not a villian,...:tears:,..hope theres a side of himself that he love his wife ...he is too gorgeous to be bad,...its good if the reason to be bad is just to protect his love ones....its ok to be the psycho as long he didnt hurt his family....o.m.g....im still thingking...what the story will be,...so clueless right now:unsure: ...i need more romance ...ive waited for this pairing,...make this happen,...

i cant wait to watch flower of evil,...i really want to see them again,..

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

wow,:wub: finally moon chae won first latest pic in the set of her drama,..with short hair but not tied hair,..thats what i love,...she is so pretty...miss her so much,...joong gi will fall to her..love it

• Like 3

Lovely first script reading dinner- they seemed to be bonding well:) curious to find out who are the others and what role they will play in the drama.

and who is that man getting very chummy with JG?

• Like 4