[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

P8zWcnF.jpg

Found this on weib/o. 

- LJG is in good condition, and all the people in the agency (Namoo Actors) are working from home. 

- The schedule of filming of the new drama (Flower of Evil) are still unknown, depending on the situation of the epidemy. 

I don't know Chinese, I google translated this... lol sorry if there is any mistake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Back to Soompi for Chaewon. :love:

Anyway, need a little help here, I have an account I last used year 2012-2015? but I can't open it anymore, I forgot the username and seems like I changed the email (I have a lot of email so I couldn't remember which one, anyone knows how to retrieve it?

• Like 1

Just now, Jillia said:

If you don't know the username it's probably not possible to retrieve your old account. But you could contact the Soompi Helpdesk or ask an admin.

I went to my first email and found my old user name but when I tried searching it here, it's not showing any result. Maybe I changed it but couldn't remember doing it. Anyway, thank you so much. I'd definitely contact Soompi about this. :blush: 

Not an official announcement, but at least it's news. Haven't seen any drama Jung Taek-hyun's done before... wonder what role he's playing in Flower of Evil.

source — https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001121156

"Meanwhile, Jung Taek-hyun has received recognition for his acting skills as Hwang Bo-tong in tvN’s recently wrapped drama 'Black Dog.’ He’s preparing his next projects, including tvN drama 'Flower of Evil.’"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, chrisgm said:

Not an official announcement, but at least it's news. Haven't seen any drama Jung Taek-hyun's done before... wonder what role he's playing in Flower of Evil.

source — https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001121156

"Meanwhile, Jung Taek-hyun has received recognition for his acting skills as Hwang Bo-tong in tvN’s recently wrapped drama 'Black Dog.’ He’s preparing his next projects, including tvN drama 'Flower of Evil.’"

Thanks for the news! Just googled Jung Taek-Hyun . He is a young actor, only 16 yrs old.

http://asianwiki.com/Jung_Taek-Hyun_(2003)

Can’t be playing LJG and MCW’s son? He is a bit ‘old’ for that role....

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

I've read through some Korean news articles and there are - as of now - no further informations in regards of what role the actor Jung Taek Hyun will take on in The Flower of Evil. :) But I could imagine as well he might end up playing the younger part of Lee Jun Ki's role. I think we might get flashback in how his character became who he is.

15 hours ago, jazz85 said:

true because this young boy look like lee joon gi,..i wish they start filming, or maybe by april

Brilliant thinking!:D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jazz85 said:

iwhat do you think the gender of their child,...is it boy or girl? for me i like boy

LJG and MCW have a daugther in the drama, so I don't think Jung Taek-hyun is playing their child :joy: but yeah still wonder what role he's going to play. could be LJG's younger version or someone from Hee-sung's past...?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, chrisgm said:

LJG and MCW have a daugther in the drama, so I don't think Jung Taek-hyun is playing their child :joy: but yeah still wonder what role he's going to play. could be LJG's younger version or someone from Hee-sung's past...?

Oh, a daughter! Well, Lee Joon Gi  and his on screen daughter in Two Weeks were super cute :rolleyes: . “Patiently “ waiting for more news.

• Like 4

JG's stylists posted several images in their instastories yesterday and a fan captured it

Bottom left picture, she tagged oppa. But she deleted the image not long after that. So oppa and his stylists went out yesterday, supposedly for work :D

and from @hazelyeot's post we read that they filmed at Namsan The State Room

So we can assume that they start filming now, in discreet :P

Hope they took special precaution over there and always stay safe.:blush:

• Like 7