[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

We couldn't do anything about it. The forum was down the last days and only went online again a couple hours ago. The forum is still unstable. So please look passed those glitches. :)

Thank you ! Case solved.:grin: I changed the Light Mode on Candy and now I can finally see the comments

You guys you don't know how nervous and sad I was because I couldn't see you:cry: but now I'm happy :happydance:

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1

I prefer the light mode but I couldn't see the posts then tried other themes but dark mode works best for me since I'd like to have access to more options so I better be used to seeing dark background and use this font color. I was so distressed for 2 days unable to access this forum. I felt something is obviously missing in my life...

:sparklyeyes:

I'm so excited for this drama but at the same time have to bear with the agony of waiting for a week for every 2 episodes.

cccee9cb278881a78fee1191c9e2bac14abbb49e

cbdd61af15b14e94e2f1973c109ccec11bac6696

I'll bear with it and have to extend my patience just to be able to see them weekly.

:cutekitty:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, Helena said:

The upcoming 16-episode series airs Wednesday and Thursday at 10:50 p.m. starting next week. 

i can't wait...i really want to watch this story...i like both main actors...i bet they'll do a great job

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Thanks to everybody who voted in our poll!

Flower of Evil: truly evil or innocent like a lamb.....?  

The results are as follows:

29 members have voted:

1. Is Baek Hee Sung truly evil or is he innocent?

Yes, he is a psychopathic (serial) killer - 20 votes

No, he is innocent like a little lamb - 9 votes

2. Does Baek Hee Sung love his wife or is he faking it?
Yes, he loves his wife dearly - 25 votes
No, he's been faking love since he met her - 4 votes

3. Are you hoping for a happy drama ending?
Yes, give me lovey dovey scenes in the last episode! - 19 votes
No, I want to watch a melodrama, so angsty scenes until the end, please! - 10 votes

Only a few more days before the drama starts airing....

Let's see if our guesses were right!

:dorashakes:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

Oh, thank God... the Soompi is back ~ ! :getmygrooveon:

I was so worried it will never be fixed before FOE airs ... whew ~

Well, I guess it wasn't us viewers who wanted some romance between him and MCW during Criminal Minds :wub: but LJK thinks so too. And that he wanted a more lighthearted romance with her :fullofhearts:

P.S. Oh, I wasn't able to vote though .. 

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 3

21 hours ago, serendipity... said:

Judging by the lengthy trailer I sense a sad ending.... ahhh I hate sad ending. I don't do sad endings. My weak heart is bummed already :( don't wanna bore you guy to death with my sorrowful ranting so lemme change the gears lol

So 4th prince is now a psychopath ha?! Wowza!! I'm shocked *tongue-tied* I purposely kept myself away from plot details & spoilers so it came in as quite a shock. Good kinda shock btw since it allows the actor to broaden his spectrum and explore new dimension as a performer. I'm excited to see this shady side of him. Being a huge fan of villainish roles & grey shaded characters, I'm in for a fun ride. It's gonna be fun!

Hope the drama lives up to the expectations *fingers crossed*

Sad endings are not my cup of tea also because I'm a sucker for HEA endings.

However, I can compromise because I love them both. :fullofhearts:Anyway, I have no doubt the leading actors can act so I hope the script is good because it can make or break a drama.:heartxoxo:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

P.S. Oh, I wasn't able to vote though .. 

I am really sorry about it! :(

The poll was preset to close on Saturday. I had no idea the forums would go offline on Thursday, and therefore it was impossible for me to extend the poll voting time.

Once the forum came back online, the voting time had ended. :(

Please stay tuned, though, because I am planning on bringing you more polls as Flower of Evil is airing.

:doggie:

If anyone has any good ideas with regard to poll questions, please do not hesitate to tag me or PM me. :)

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

@LyraYoo

I love that he is basically shipping himself with with MCW... Shhh... you didn't hear that from me!

Or he is acting like the biggest internet troll on earth :joy: (not that anyone would mind this kind of trolling)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Thank God, finally this forum is back online! 

For all the teasers and press con this days, it makes me cant even wait for the day to come. The kind of stares and glance both LJG and MCW had on each other either on the set/press con makes me sail into their ship. I approved if them two is really together OMG!!! haha.

My heart is pumpinggggg with a happiness song. I really cant wait for episode 1. All the best to the team and hoping they get a good rating and start for it. *finger cross*

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am really sorry about it! :(

The poll was preset to close on Saturday. I had no idea the forums would go offline on Thursday, and therefore it was impossible for me to extend the poll voting time.

Once the forum came back online, the voting time had ended. :(

It's okay, dear :D I was surprised when the Soompi was down too. But what's important is it's back because I can't imagine watching this drama without having someone to converse with, at least virtually, about it :sweet:

Looking forward to your next poll ( ^)

• Like 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I was surprised when the Soompi was down too. But what's important is it's back because I can't imagine watching this drama without having someone to converse with, at least virtually, about it 

same feelings...thanks God is back ...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I always go back and forward about Heesung being the serial killer Jiwon is investigating, and right now I think he is not.

He might have done something in the past, probably just a accomplice to his dad, but I don't think he was the one doing the crimes (maybe not till he freaks about maybe losing his family, then he goes back into doing things) But I think it all began again with a copycat killer! In the highlight you can see him bumping into someone in the crime scene, a masked guy, that he is surprised in seeing...

I'm just ramblings lmao

Cant wait to wednesday!!  

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

hoping flower of evil will be boosting in rating ,...highest rating to number 1 spot this coming  july 29 and so on also we all want happy ending because their chemistry are explosive i really feel their intense romance all over my body,...swear so hot this couple..

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, jazz85 said:

hoping flower of evil will be boosting in rating ,...highest rating to number 1 spot this coming  july 29 and so on also we all want happy ending because their chemistry are explosive i really feel their intense romance all over my body,...swear so hot this couple..

Absolutely second that!!!

Hoping Flower of Evil to be the best drama in 2020 with highest rating and all...

just finished watching the press conference with English sub- love them all. JG , as always, a great speaker ,   but  Seo Hyunwoo  caught my attention too...(Especially the part where he described what to look out for in FOE - the inner conflicts of the characters...) 

anyway. as director nim said in the conference: let’s not think too much , just go with the flow of the story

TWO More Sleeps ( but I have to wait for one more day:wacko:)

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

Do Hynsoo and Baek Hee Sung are the same as person.Do Hynsoo assumed Baek Hee Sung’s identity . I could be wrong, but  if I am right then  they are atleast more subtle than other productions who reveal the twists and plot line in character posters stating this actors plays this character/ this character and were supposed to be shocked when twist arrives. What do u think? 

• Like 8

I am getting some City Hunter vibes from this show. So according to what I have understood from the highlight reel, BHS is a fake identity and he is the son of CEO/Director of some hospital. Is this the case of he is getting revenge for his true family (something similar to City Hunter) and he has been systemically killing off people for this revenge? Maybe BHS's real family was killed and now he is getting revenge and the CEO is helping him get that revenge. But as his string of murders were getting uncovered, he needed to adopt this fake BHS identity and he married JW, and continued on with the murders? The people questioning him, the hospital CEO seem to know his true identity, so they must be helping him. 

BHS defiantly cares about and loves JW. That will be the angst part of the series but the fact that he is sorry he met her and dragged her into this mess and the fact that he wants to live as BHS, is an indicator that though he may be a sociopath, he likes JW. 

• Like 9