Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

FOE Poll 7: The ending  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the ending of Flower of Evil?

• Yes, the finale was a masterpiece and it gave the story closure
    • I liked parts of it, but wish we would have gotten more happy scenes in the end
    • No, I hated the amnesia

22 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

My opinion is the SERIAL KILLER IS REAL BAEK HAE SUNG i can see it from the eyes. But that time he must be young like DO HAE SUN AND DO HYUN SU.  it must be because his parents too perfect raise him so he stressed. Remember when Baek Hae Sung mom told Baek Eun Ha to not doing math book because it makes you crazy. I think REAL BAEK HAE SUNG is like that.

I think so too. I think he was on his way to meet hae soo that night as she was the only lose end (she saw his face). He was on his way to kidnap the sister, but ended up with the brother instead. If he had gotten the sister, his plan to frame hyun soo for the whole thing would have been complete. (no one else would have seen the accomplice besides the ahjumma and no one else would have confessed to the killing of the foreman). 

• Like 6
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

Silent reader and this will be my first post. 

I have a feeling that DHS will fall into trap and pass away. She will probably get murdered and her death will be pinned on Hyun Su. 

KMJ and DHS romance would remain as a sad melo. I do pity KMJ sometimes as he was young and do not know how to handle the situation. Even now, he’s still immature.

killer ? I believe it is not the hospital director. The scene at the funeral shows that the killer cried so badly and doesn’t seem to be the character of the hospital director. The son? Maybe. But the car accident shows that the son save Hyun Su and was going to call 911. Doesn’t appear to be a bad guy at that point of time honestly. I still can’t figure out who is the killer but definitely someone was from the hospital. Maybe someone who was ill for a Long time?  

I think the final ending would be the swing with Hyun Su family sitting there. But I’m afraid it will be an imagination from Ji Won. I hope they have a happy ending. Hyun Su is just unlucky to be born in a killer family. He doesn’t have a choice and he didn’t do anything wrong. He deserve to have a happy ending. 

Not going to watch the next episode since its

only episode and the cliffhanger would make me desire for the fortnight week to come. My heart can’t take this. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
3 minutes ago, ainipang said:

Do we have confirmation that ep 11 and 12 will be airing like usual nect week?

According to tvN, they will only air episode 11 next week and episode 12 will air on September 9th. :)

And also welcome to the thread, @moomooz! :D

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

According to tvN, they will only air episode 11 next week and episode 12 will air on September 9th. :)

So we only got one ep for nex week.. i bet we get a cliff hanger next week.. ............. OMG

• Like 4

Yes, it looks like the accomplice is actually real BHS. The irony of it.... DHS was framed as his father’s accomplice... only to assume the identity of a person who was the actual killer! Hae Soo survived all these years because he was in coma, now that he woke up... the way he looked at her at the funeral made me shudder :fearful:

Also I’ve seen you guys speculating about real BSH’s age. While DHS was 17 at the time of Do Min Seok’s funeral, real BHS was 20 back then. Remember when Ji Won checked DHS ID card (when he was already living under BHS identity) to see if she could sell alcohol to him? She marvelled that he looked very young for someone who was born in 1982. That’s why she started calling him oppa even though in reality DHS was born in 1985 (we know this because he is the same age as Moo Jin who we were told was born in 1985).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
3 minutes ago, ainipang said:

So we only got one ep for nex week.. i bet we get a cliff hanger next week.. ............. OMG

Yes, they want us to agonize even more what's gonna happen. :lol:

But it's really because they did halt filming for now because of the current pandemie. But LJK said in his IG livestream we don't need to worry. :D

• Like 4

I love how these words of Cha Jiwon made me cry

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really love the fast development of this episode. The therapist who did the hypnosis of Do Hae Soo is the same therapist that diagnosed Do Hyun Soo. Glad that Hae Soo decided to change her therapist and that therapist deserved that RickRoll'D slap from Jiwon!

Okay the accomplice's eye is so scary and it's not Baek Man Woo. The eye size is larger I think it's definitely the real Baek Hee Sung. The accident happened back when real BHS is about to go to the military reservists training. He is already done enlisting. However, like I mentioned before, it's mandatory that enlisted men should under go training as reservists. Is Baek Man Woo afraid that while in the midst of his training, a scandal will pop out? What did Do Hyun Soo do after getting BHS's identity? Did he go to that training?

"Tied at the hip" To be honest, we only have two choices as the accomplice. Once it gets revealed, we'll understand or get the gist of the reason.

Episode 11 will be very good for sure because Ji Won and Hyun Soo had to sacrifice their family life because of this. I hope Detective Choi gives Jiwon a chance to let her join the team too :bawling:

I am pretty sure Baek Man Woo almost found out something that is why the real BHS went into coma. Real BHS must have not understood the implications of trying to meet Do Hyun Soo?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, smartiegal said:

I love how these words of Cha Jiwon made me cry

Hide contents

Hide contents

l

Hide contents

Sorry to cut short ur post, sometimes I think the writing in this show is just too good. Its not cringe or overly tragic, but it hits u just the same, perhaps even harder. 

And it seems like ji won and hyun soo are always on the same page just that they themselves don't realize it.  For example when ji won says she will love him better from this moment on, teach him everything and love him so well it's as though she was lying, that was exactly what hyun soo ended up doing for her instead. In this scene, she says she wish he could feel how much she loves her so she won't feel wronged, we the viewer know that hyun soo feels the same way. I think hyun soo is practicing with YouTube videos, reading her expressions and wants because he is desperately to make her feel his love, as he thinks he cannot feel it himself and needs to over compensate. It's so heartbreaking when the writer writes it like this. Instead of the dialogue coming from hyun soo, it always comes unexpectedly from jiwon, although we as the viewer know that is exactly how he feels but he cannot express, and how precious it is to have someone express it for him. While it seems he is always the one doing the giving, ji won is also reciprocating in her own ways. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Chae Won and Jun Ki are electrifying together, not to mention their jawlines ha-ha! 

Ji Won should've cuffed that ahjumma to a table aish. I like how Moo Jin still looks out for Hae Soo. Poor Hee Seong... his father is just.. ugh. Ah no wonder that housekeeper ignored Eun Ha's pleas of goin' to the bathroom, she couldn't hear neither  could she read lips. 

Oh no now the other detective on Ji Won's team knows too.. Ji Won's unyielding trust and love for Hyun Soo is just so beautiful, yet so poignant at the same time.. She's tryin' hard to process everything while also learning to understand the man she loves. 

Andwae oh~ Kajima Hyun Soo shii.. if he leaves lil Eun Ha's heart will break into tiny pieces..  

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

Anyway someone translated the kakao talk messages between jiwon and hyun soo and it goes something like this

Spoiler

JW: Why don't we have this rice cooker in our HOUSE. 

JW: shares a picture of an air fryer

HS: its an air fryer xxxx

JW: Hubby, do u love me? 

HS: no I don't have a good feeling about u

JW: DO U WANT TO DIE? 

JW: darling the sky is so pretty today

The level of details in the show amazes me. The air fryer thing was funny. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Here is my two cent about the drama! I think the killer is the father. Cuz he is abt the same age as DMS (if he is still alive). So, on the night of car accident, i think the real BHS was going to meet the lady from the employment agency and they had accidentally tried to kill him. (didnt know he was BMW's son). So thats how he got into coma. Then, he found DHS in BHS's car and saved him so as to cover for his crime. so, the son actually knew his dad's true colour and thats why the father tried to save him, but hide him from the public. 

Edited by TTT1234
  • Like 10

this episode was really hard to watch, i had to pause multiple times to get a grasp of everything happening. it also scares me thinking of the possibility of one of them dying. if that were to happen, i think that'd be Do Hae-su.

she has had a hard life and has also committed a crime. if we go by the kdrama logic, they'd rather kill off a character than to send them to jail. still hope she gets to prove Hyun-su's innocence and become free tho :>

i've nothing more to add but i hope they don't ruin this drama and make it cliche. so far it's really good and might be one of the best dramas of 2020 already!

Lee Joon-gi has always been a good actor but he's extra-good here. both Moon Chae-won and him compliment each other really well. i'm happy they both got the drama where they could show their best performances!! i can see a Baeksang nomination coming their way. B)

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

My predictions

The real beak soong is the accomplice of min seok. He was looking for prodigy and he found that in baek song 

then i felt that baek song father also has anti social personality that why maybe his son also has it. How to deal with this personality depends on individual nature.   If you have conscience you can be doctor or live a normal life like do hyun su.

the accomplice might want to kill do hyun so sister. Sister said that he was studying her feature. The fact that she is all alone. Her father died and her brother ran away made her perfect victim.  Baek soong said on the night when he hit do hyun so he was going to meet a girl which could be do hyun so sister. 
Moreover in the precap when sister come to doctor hom, the expression of baek soong looks scsry. 
do hyun so’s sister is hiding something that could be completely unrelated to this murder case. She somewhat is angry at reporter kim for not being their when she needed most. She said after saving she would do thing she need to do. This theory can be a little too much. Do hyun so’s sister might have kid.  
i really think the foreman of village did not die innocent death but he deserved it.  

5 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yes, i think the same way , the real Baek Hae Su is the killer from his eyes. But what i want to know the most is why His Father make him coma , why? and why he ask Do Hyun Su to be his son since he know it will be risk both of their life.

From episode 10, do hyun so said the doctor is similar to him.  The mother might have accidentally hit the real Beak when he called after accident. 
the doctor like do hyun so thinks rationally and without emotions.  He takes action what is best useful for him making his seem kind of self fish. He calculated the situation and found making his son is the best case scenario. 
in spite of being antisocial people might have feeling for own kids. That why he was holding on to his son. While the mother feels sorry enough to let the comatose son die

• Like 7

EP 9

This is my favorite ep this far, because everything seems getting more clear with this couple. :glee:

Even though this drama is more an action thriller drama than a romance drama, but I like it because the are many interesting and important dialogues and lines about marriage and relationship.

"You don't need to share everything just because you're married." (Cha Ji Won, Ep 9)

I can understand CJW dissapointment when she said this to DHS, because sometimes, and mostly wife, wants to know everything about their husband from A to Z in the marriage. After years, I learned that sometimes husband does not say everything openly not because they do not want their wives to know everything, but because they want their wives to be safe. Sometimes it is good to know less. But yeah, because women are usually more emotional than men, then sometimes women can not accepting this easily. Sometimes women translate it as keeping secret means you not love me, when actually it is not. From men logic POV sometimes it can be means because I love you then it is better if you not know everything.

I paid more attention to their relationship as husband and wife in this drama because for me it is interesting to see a pair of a man who can not feels with a woman who can see better.

I also like it because finally CJW could see of how much work that DHS did to make their marriage work. She needs to look it because that way she will realized of how much DHS gave to her. I love it when DHS answered her, "How is it work when it's something I enjoy?" .  I like it because I also not agree with CJW when she sees her marriage like a work that she needs to be paid. If it's like a job to do then when people not satisfied with it then people can leave it whenever they like. From my POV Marriage is about family. Husband and wife become family not by their bloodlines but because they've choosed each other to be their family. If people see it from this POV, then nobody can leave their family.  

I love the scene when DHS went to KJM's apartment and also called his sister to talk about his relationship problem with CJW. hahaha. I laughed when watching this part. Poor DHS. CJW can not face him like she is in a relationship with a normal man. This is a man who can not feel. he he. It's sweet when DHS thinks too much of how to make CJW happy but also funny because he tooks conclusion that to make CJW happy is by catching the accomplice. HAHAHAHAHA 

"Who solves their relationship problem by catching a serial murderer?" (Kim Ji Moon, ep 9)

I also got another quotes that I like from Do Hae su.

" Ji Won must be very precious to you..    The stuff you think are important end up becoming less important as time goes by. But when something is precious to you, it hurts you as time goes by."

Of course CJW is precious to DHS like I always said. He lies to her because he knows that his life with her is precious and he does not want to destroy this life with his dark past. Poor DHS :( 

The last part of ep 9 is my favorite because it's the part when CJW finally realized that in her bad day, she will only thinking about one person. Also finally she understands that DHS can not always share/talk everything to her, when she called him. But she is also understands he is in the difficult situations. I love it at the end when she said DHS must come back to her. OHHHHHH I LOVE THIS COUPLE :heart3:

For the actions and the thriller parts, I decided to not write too much. I will just continue to watch until they catch the accomplice.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

My money is also on real Baek Hee Sung - as either the killer or the accomplice of Do Min Seok.

Unbenannt.png

I really want to know how they met though. It's not uncommon that when 2 people with the same level of violence unfortunately meet they end up teaming up. I also still don't think Do Min Seok committed suicide. I think the real Baek Hee Sung might've killed him and made it look like suicide.

But I guess we will find out.

• Like 10

I’m hesitant to think the accomplice is the real BHS, only because that’s what it seems the drama wants us to think, and it’s actually someone completely different. I’m curious if it might have been him at the funeral, but he was there to tell Hae Soo that he knows who the real accomplice is and he gave her his number or the number to a burner phone. Because I’d think if he didn’t want to be found he wouldn’t wear the wrist band. Though he does have killer eyes. 

sidenote: I’m loving this OST so much (the one by Shin Yong Jae) I want the full version so bad

Edited by Kayllee21
  • Like 9

Hello everyone!
I haven’t written anything due to lack of time. And I really haven’t read all to comment so I apologies if I’m repeating things others has said.

NOW! What an awesome drama this is. I really thought DHS was a bad guy. Boy was I wrong and I’m glad for it.
This story is so complex and well written that it blows my mind. DHS isn’t a bad guy. He’s just a misunderstood person whom I believe have an misdiagnosed disability. He believes he can’t feel because he  has suppressed all feelings since his mothers disappearance. Hence the pains he his getting….I think that’s due to the emotions he has kept pushing aside, believing he can’t feel. The society has made him believe he’s abnormal. He has been  mold to be abnormal. 

But with his wife and child he has had some sort of selftherapy.  … the therapy he didn’t get as a child. 

I love how they have showed how the society let these children down. I love that CJW called the stupid women who diagnosed him. And I love how they sister his shown dealing with things very different from DHS. It’s almost like she his opposite and can’t control her emotions due to the same pain. 

Love the script, the plot and the acting.

Ps! I believe the   Baek Hee Sung or his dad (or both)  are involved. My money is on the dad! 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

sorry @Tuiwgn, I was tired - I read that they've stopped filming for now - so HOW MANY  eps  haven't they shot yet? 

@kara_mella , ahh, that I don’t know, hopefully not many....:huh: they did start filming some months ago, was it March? 

safety first though, all the best to Cast and crew, South Korea and the world really! Take care and stay well everyone!

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃