Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

tvN ep 9 clips #2 (continued)

not sure I have time to TRY to translate these two long clips--just doing short clips TAKES so much time as I am not a native speaker.

tvN's ep 9 highlights  14 minutes long 

Another long clip 12 minutes long

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ji Won saying to Hyun Soo, "I miss you" 

It's a heart-wrenching.  27.gif?w=50

Spoiler

AmVaKBR.gif

U0ryai1.gif

Ohhhh- I think I remembered this scene from the highlight. But he showed his watch. 

Spoiler

FgHnpoA.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

anyway i really think there is going to be a twist involving kim moo jin... there are so many weird things about his character when you think about it:

Spoiler

1) in one of the episodes moo jin tells the police that hyun soo has a scar on his forehead (this part was probably a lie) as he fell off a tractor and hit his head
2) in the next episode he tells the village doctor that he was the one who fell from the tractor and cracked his head open 

3) what is in the video tape that hyun soo saw? what did he manage to film in the basement that was incriminating? 
4) in the scene where he stones hyun soo, he said hyun soo did something to his finger? what did he do?

5) why didn't they show the scene where moo jin got further information about jung mi sook from the taxi driver who was in jail?
6) because of no5), i dont think i can trust the information that he shared about the case (that mi sook was abducted after receiving a call from her husband saying he was in a hospital
7) he mentioned that the victims all share a similarity, but this immediately cuts to a scene where the cops say there are no similarities among the victims? Was he the one who planted the idea of the employment agency in hae soo and hyun soo's mind? is the employment agency hence a red herring? or a trap to ensnare hyun soo?
8) what happened to moo jin between 2002 and now is still a mystery, we dont know who he might have gotten acquainted with during this period. 

i don't think he is the killer or the accomplice, but i feel he might be conspiring with someone else to get rid of Hyun soo. 

11 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ohhhh- I think I remembered this scene from the highlight. But he showed his watch. 

Reveal hidden contents

she was so good in this scene 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3
12 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

I wish she should have said it to him face to face, another thing that will make Hyun Soo question himself about what does missing someone feels like ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif 

5 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

anyway i really think there is going to be a twist involving kim moo jin... there are so many weird things about his character when you think about it:

i don't think he is the killer or the accomplice, but i feel he might be conspiring with someone else to get rid of Hyun soo. 

she was so good in this scene 

You might be on to something. I don't trust the guy 100%. And just like someone said from a previous page, if there's one character who'll likely die, it might be Moo Jin. Guess this is why commenters have been telling him not to die.. LOL....even the actor himself kind of implying he doesn't know what will happen to his character.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

MGr42f6.gif

ME --->   128.gif?w=50 Reading hangul text messages.

Spoiler

DfO8D2N.gif

s9YOnHH.gif

ME ---> 14.gif?w=50 Hearing HS/DS bedroom voiceover. 

tnaeCmk.gif

Spoiler

q77zZLZ.gif

Cg3WR7f.gif

XGFzGj6.gif

Jd4Pq5B.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2

Thank you so much @jeonghyang...you are the best!!!

Now I understand how I survived all those cruel cases.It was you. You made me forget about it. I could forget it all when I was with you. But not anymore.JW words ,the way she walks away....heartbreaking...i am crying...Their story is so addicting!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1.In the beginning ia very sweet

2.in the middle is heart breaking, CJW want to divorce

3.in the end she miss him and want meet him and say I miss you in the tense situation that he was threatened

4.This drama like a roller coaster. 

5.i think Jung Min Soek was called by ahjummas who work for job agency. When she was crushed, she climb and fall from the terrace. 

6.Baek Man Wo maybe related to the job agency

7.who is the accomplice?DHs have a little memory about the accomplice

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Just watched EP 9, what a roller coaster ride! 

So there are two different arches here: Beak Man Won and the accomplice. 

I don't think Beak Man Won is the accomplice, but I do think he is related to the gangster/job agency cause he seems like a shady and power hungry man. From what I can tell, either him or his wife did something to the real Beak Hee Sung when he brought DHS home after the accident. They were afraid to be caught so they enticed DHS to pretend to be BHS for the past 14 years so that they can save themselves. As for the real BHS, he was saying he was in a rush to meet someone 14 years ago, why do I feel like that person may be Ji Won? The real BHS seems too nice to be involved in the murder mystery side of this story, so I feel like he is involved in the melodrama side, maybe he is JW's ex/first love? She may have not known who he is or what his real name was so she never made that connection when DHS showed up in that village as BHS. 

As for the accomplice, I feel like it will be someone we have already met, but someone not that obvious as Beak Man Won. I definitely feel like this accomplice killed DMS to cover up his murders and involvement as well. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

Hello, everyone!! 

I have finally managed to get my account back, and here I am. A big thanks to everyone commenting on this thread; @larus @andy78how have you been?

this drama one of the best drama I have ever seen - hands down, great story line and best acting, I love everything to bits.  

Now... it's quite late here so I'm going to ask you - what do you think about how the story unfolds ?

First I thought that the real HS is just an young man abused by his parents, especially by his mother - there are some moments that show her remorse for events before the incident ( and for the incident) that got him in that bed. However, it doesn't seem like that - I would say that the son has the upper hand or he is more like his father's equal. There is this scene after his 'awaking' when HS asks his father why didn't answer the phone that day, and if there is something more important than his son. It got me thinking...

Is this side of the story going in the direction of human trafficking, including organ trafficking, prostitution and labor slave? It might be...

I cannot wait for today's ep!

Have a great day/evening!

P.S. Perhaps - in the end the one who is going to die will be the real HS, this way Hyun Su's identity will not be unveiled. 

Ep 9 - great ending for this beautiful couple!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I just wanna say, this episode is totally hit me so hard. So many heart wrenching scenes made my day gloomy today. Haha. Btw, we are about to connecting all the dots on the mystery of the serial killing. 

The voice cassette - solved (indirectly Jiwon helps Hyunsoo to memorize back the past with his father)

The real BHS is awaken - knowing that he is looking for a women he talk to before the accident (I think might probably Jung Mi Suk)

Baek Man Wu - literally dark mysterious (he has something to do with the agency)

Do Min Seok - a psycopath who is the loyal client to the agency (probably buy his victims thru this - as all his victims were totally abundant)

Jung Mi Suk - not the last victim of Do Min Seok but his accomplice

I truly belief that this serial killing will expose the bigger criminal case. But what is the most important here I wanted HyunSoo and Jiwon to have a such beautiful ending. Doesnt seems to be happy but a beautiful one for them :( 

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, patheticsane said:

I just wanna say, this episode is totally hit me so hard. So many heart wrenching scenes made my day gloomy today. Haha. Btw, we are about to connecting all the dots on the mystery of the serial killing. 

The voice cassette - solved (indirectly Jiwon helps Hyunsoo to memorize back the past with his father)

The real BHS is awaken - knowing that he is looking for a women he talk to before the accident (I think might probably Jung Mi Suk)

Baek Man Wu - literally dark mysterious (he has something to do with the agency)

Do Min Seok - a psycopath who is the loyal client to the agency (probably buy his victims thru this - as all his victims were totally abundant)

Jung Mi Suk - not the last victim of Do Min Seok but his accomplice

I truly belief that this serial killing will expose the bigger criminal case. But what is the most important here I wanted HyunSoo and Jiwon to have a such beautiful ending. Doesnt seems to be happy but a beautiful one for them :( 

Based on timeline though the car crash happened when Do Hyun Soo already left the village, it means jung Mi Seok was already kidnapped in the past before that incident. So it doesnt make sense if the real Baek Hee Sung is meeting up with Jung Mi Seok

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃