Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃


FOE Poll 7: The ending  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Did you like the ending of Flower of Evil?

    • Yes, the finale was a masterpiece and it gave the story closure
    • I liked parts of it, but wish we would have gotten more happy scenes in the end
    • No, I hated the amnesia


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Oh my god....... today's ending what

Kim Jihoon!!!! You really show up on today's episode!! 

Is he the real Baek Hee Seong?

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

Spider-Hee Sung, Spider-Hee Sung... here comes Spider-Hee Sung!

 

 

Sorry I know this is serious but WOW he was just hanging in there. :D

 

 

The real SPIDEY is trembling right now. He'll be replaced by SPIDEY HEE-SUNG. 2.gif

 

I wanna PINCH this spidey too for bein' cheeky. 101.gif

 

Spoiler


ItfOIuo.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Today's episode is the REVELATIONS of these psychopaths.122.gif

 

 

Spoiler

 

JaISXuu.gif

 

 

 

mEXrOsb.gif

 

Q02ZTUR.gif

 

 

Spoiler

 

MGbpHP9.gif

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, thephamle said:

I am so confused. Why would the beat up reporter working with BHS now?!? Need english sub asap!

 

Thanks @jeonghyang !!!

 

My theory is he'll uncover the TRUTH thru Baek Hee Sung.33.gif Not sure though.

  • Like 10
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what would have Jiwon's first reaction if she had seen her husband hanging there. Like hubby what the hell are you doing? With the junior cop around them it would have been more of an embarrassing situation than shocking :lol:

 

 

@thephamle I am also not good in Korean but with my limited Korean I have understood that the reporter had found out about a serial killing but he kept quite. So BHS is now threatening him that if he doesn't work with him then he will reveal everything and it will destroy his career because if the reporter had informed police about the serial killings then some murders could have been prevented. Something like this I might be wrong though.

  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

The real Baek Hee Sung is in a comatose state?I wonder what will happen when he 'll wake up /if he wakes up...

Hmmmm . the question is why the current BHS is using the real BHS identity and the parents are going along with this charade? 

 

Most important- no kiss or affection in this episode?!? why?!?!?

  • Like 11
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thephamle said:

the question is why the current BHS is using the real BHS identity and the parents are going along with this charade? 

 

i wonder about that too...more secrets i guess

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, andy78 said:

The real Baek Hee Sung is in a comatose state?I wonder what will happen when he 'll wake up /if he wakes up...

I had a feeling again that the original BHS (Kim Ji Hoon) was force to be in coma state by the father (hospital director) - like the Yong Pal series of sleeping beauty. I feel that he is the true evil, like if he wake up he will cause so much chaos (real serial killer). 

 

And even everyone admit that Do Min Seok is the serial killer, I believe there is something with this Baek's family had done to the Do family like blackmailing them to take all the blame from the serial killing. Remembered what BHS aka Do Hyun Soo says, it is all about reputation - if you are doing good, no one will blame you if something bad happened.

 

Baek family have a good reputation, and who will blame them if they are related to all this dark serial killing. Just my two cents of instinct.

  • Like 9
  • Insightful 5
Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Image

“Flower Of Evil” Ratings Rise For 3rd Episode; “CHIP-IN” Beats Out “Into The Ring”

Aug 6, 2020
 
The battle for Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings remains as close as ever!

On August 5, the third episode of Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won’s new tvN thriller “Flower of Evil” enjoyed an increase in viewership from its previous episode last week. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 3.1 percent.

MBC’s “CHIP-IN” and KBS 2TV’s “Into the Ring” remained neck-and-neck last night, but “CHIP-IN” managed to pull ahead of “Into the Ring” with its latest episode. The August 5 episode of “CHIP-IN” scored average nationwide ratings of 2.9 percent and 3.2 percent for its two parts, while “Into the Ring” followed close behind with average ratings of 2.6 percent and 3.1 percent.

Finally, JTBC’s “Was It Love?” scored an average nationwide rating of 1.8 percent for the evening.

 

congrats to "flower of evil" they made to the top 1 and lots of viewers love the story and its getting better and better every episode hoping it continue to rise and recieved lots of popularity,...fighting

  • Like 11
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a great episode. I absolutely love that the writer has taken this in a direction more toward solving this murder mystery instead of dragging out whether or not DH is a murderer. The twist of having Reporter Kim basically on his side is a fantastic plot move. 

 

The reveal that the real Hee Sung is in a coma is a great makjang reveal. I can't wait to see how him inserting himself into that role all played out. I assume he blackmailed the parents in some way, but having him take their sons place seems radical and crazy. I mean, he was 18 - wouldn't people have known what he looked like? Maybe they used the plastic surgery excuse or something.

 

Anyway, I'm loving the twists and turns in the show and the continued exploration of character. 

 

Hands down, my favorite moment of the episode was Reporter Kim's reaction to Ji Won telling Hee Sung/Do Hyun that he's 'too nice to everyone'. How far back in his head did his eyes roll? 

704bd8f69011df9114a1b8cf74224f667389ec34My gif

 

Can't wait to see where it goes tomorrow!

  • Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finish the third episode without any spoiler because i decided not to open my social media until i wacth this :Woah:

 

That was crazy!!!

So many plot twist!!

Who is behind this murder?

What happend in that camcorder?

How that hyunsoo become heesung?

Arrgghhh :wut:

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

i think not all psycho is a killer ,..he is a phycho with no emotion ,..phycho who has evil inside means they are lack of emotion and dont feel regret ..they have physical disorder that naturaly born that way..

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Argghhhh, frantic at work today and just sitting down now catching up on all the posts (did stayed up last night following the gifs from @jeonghyang, thanks again)

 

From that and your comments I am gathering that reporter MJ and BHS are working together to solve the mystery ( that thought did cross my mind before because he couldn't die so early ....so if he doesnt die , the only alternative will be this)

But loving this drama, so fast pace and intense, unlike a lot of the usual lovey dovey, predictable ones (not that they can't be good) and kudos to all the actors, they are taking us for a very exciting ride!!!

 

Thank you write nim, well done !!!

 

Now we only need the drama to be recognised  - deserves all the awards out there ! I think I read someone suggesting the best kiss award too. Well, if there isn't one, we can create one, hahaha

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

So many secrets.

 

I wonder what was in that tape that made Moo Jin be so compliant? And it looks like Ji Won has some secrets of her own.. So the real Hee Song is hooked onto life support while Hyun Soo assumes his identity? This is like the drama Are You Human LoL?   

 

Hyun Soo looked nonchalant as he made that phone call from standing at the ledge LoL. Damn that was a close call. I gasped when he nearly slipped. Now it's a race between locating the copycat killer and Ji Won finding out more on Hyun Soo's past.  

 

:joy: at Moo Jin's reaction when Ji Won mentioned Hyun Soo was too nice.:w00t: Felt a lil shy when Hyun Soo appeared with shirt opened in front of Eun Ha LoL!

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Argghhhh, frantic at work today and just sitting down now catching up on all the posts (did stayed up last night following the gifs from @jeonghyang, thanks again)

 

From that and your comments I am gathering that reporter MJ and BHS are working together to solve the mystery ( that thought did cross my mind before because he couldn't die so early ....so if he doesnt die , the only alternative will be this)

But loving this drama, so fast pace and intense, unlike a lot of the usual lovey dovey, predictable ones (not that they can't be good) and kudos to all the actors, they are taking us for a very exciting ride!!!

 

Thank you write nim, well done !!!

 

Now we only need the drama to be recognised  - deserves all the awards out there ! I think I read someone suggesting the best kiss award too. Well, if there isn't one, we can create one, hahaha

I take that back, mine, there is a twist... nice

 

the only thing that's bothering me a bit is the slow motion for too many scenes (especially the part when JW was searching in reporter MJ's apartment)...

29 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

So many secrets.

 

I wonder what was in that tape that made Moo Jin be so compliant? And it looks like Ji Won has some secrets of her own.. So the real Hee Song is hooked onto life support while Hyun Soo assumes his identity? This is like the drama Are You Human LoL?   

 

Hyun Soo looked nonchalant as he made that phone call from standing at the ledge LoL. Damn that was a close call. I gasped when he nearly slipped. Now it's a race between locating the copycat killer and Ji Won finding out more on Hyun Soo's past.  

 

:joy: at Moo Jin's reaction when Ji Won mentioned Hyun Soo was too nice.:w00t: Felt a lil shy when Hyun Soo appeared with shirt opened in front of Eun Ha LoL!

The open shirt part: LOL, its very modest really, half covered:lol:

 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...