Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

FOE Poll 7: The ending  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the ending of Flower of Evil?

• Yes, the finale was a masterpiece and it gave the story closure
    • I liked parts of it, but wish we would have gotten more happy scenes in the end
    • No, I hated the amnesia

14 minutes ago, MVM said:

I cannot understand much of what they are saying, but the images are quite telling :blink: Not sure why he is trying to strangle that guy though... OMG is it 29th yet??! 

@MVM HI THERE, its me again. I briefly translated the preview. i edited my last post :) 

yes, i can't wait for 29th too! They will be having an online press conference on the 22nd July. Anyone knows if this will be on NETFLIX?? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

I am praying that it’ll be on Netflix tooo. This drama is gonna be full of angst.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, whiteclover said:

@MVM HI THERE, its me again. I briefly translated the preview. i edited my last post :) 

yes, i can't wait for 29th too! They will be having an online press conference on the 22nd July. Anyone knows if this will be on NETFLIX?? 

@whiteclover Hello Hello :heythere: Helpful as ever, thank you :-) 

Sounds like there is going to be some kind of blackmailing/ threatening of BHS on purpose involved and he won't be too happy about it :lol:. Or is it just me? 

I am really hoping this is on NETFLIX, it would make life so much easier, but haven't seen it advertised as one of their shows yet :-(

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

Latest trailer with Eng Sub...

credit to the subber and tvN for the video

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

The trailer looks insane :wut:!!!

I still hope LJK’s character could be redeemed, there must be something, right? He can’t be straight up evil??! 

I love “sleeping with your enemy” trope, but on the other hand I don’t want to have my heart broken. Please be good, drama!

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Whoa ~ the latest trailer is quite darker. 

I love me some complicated love story, as long as at the end of the day, he wouldn't hurt or let anything bad happen to his beloved wife and daughter. I love that kind of conflict, which is why it's called a drama :coolshades:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

for me this was intense melodrama and it feels so good to watch such a unique story with stunning cast,..iam ready and excited,...

finally my most awaiting press con ...come closer,....

still the teaser always makes viewers mix emotion and still intriguing,...i never dont miss the chance to watch this its once a year,...with this such beautiful story

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Is this finally a compelling love story I’ve been waiting for?

AF530911-D928-47-C3-B7-F5-F16756-C2-ECDC

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, aisling said:

Is this finally a compelling love story I’ve been waiting for?

I hate this part..It makes me think the mix feeling of Jiwon. Would she trust the man that she love unconditionally? Everything I bet wont be the same at it hurts both :criesariver:

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images.Thank you.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

i think although baek hee sung is a phychopath he always got hurt just to protect his love,..just i believe  for sure

Ed-E85-O0-XYAQHJmd.jpg

• Like 8

8 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

What a tease, remember the umbrella scene? 

This could be the scene before it hah

You are right, it's the same clothes he's wearing under that raincoat :lol:. He probably is fetching her because he is holding one umbrella so that they can share :fullofhearts:

This is why teasers/trailers are just misleading.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, MVM said:

It’s not on Netflix , but please do send in a request...

hopefully there will be enough requests for them to consider

• Like 8
  • Love 2

The teaser definitely makes him look like he is hiding something but not sure about the serial killer part. I want to believe that he is innocent because the murders are still happening and his character description says that he want to hide his past and is focusing on protecting his current life. So if he was really a killer then he would have just said that he wants to hide his serial killer identity not his past.

The character description of Hee Sung's family also seems intriguing. I feel like that "embarrassing secret" has something with to do with this whole serial killer drama. And if your son really committed murder then isn't that horrifying secret not embarrassing.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

May I ask if will this be available on netflix?

As of now, it won't be available on Netflix. It will be available on Viki though. :) You can still request the drama on Netflix.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Rose Sam said:

@Jillia Thank you :) I guess I have to download viki now

You don't need to download Viki. :) Just search "Viki Korean dramas" or "Viki Flower of Evil" on Google and it should show the website. :) Not sure though if you'll have to create account to watch the drama.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I downloaded viki early this year coz I've been watching on my phone. :approves:

• Like 10

On 7/11/2020 at 1:39 AM, hazelyeot said:

Also, other comment asking why he was getting beaten if he is suspected of being a cruel serial killer... Which makes me think that maybe, his choices of victims might be other criminals??? 

Are you saying HeeSung will pull a Dexter on us? 

Has Viki been on it with translating quickly?  I just remember having to wait many days for JG's last drama to be available. 

16 episodes right? 11 Onion head QQ emoticons download free emoji gifs

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Has Viki been on it with translating quickly?  I just remember having to wait many days for JG's last drama to be available. 

They do take some hour sometimes days with subs, and with VIU only releasing one day after (i might be mistaken), that means we will have to really wait for it :(

• Like 8
  • Sad 1