• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

FOE Poll 6: Tying up the loose ends  

59 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will we get a happy or a sad drama ending?

• Happy - Do Hyun Su, Cha Ji Won and Eun Ha will live happily ever after
    • Sad - Do Hyun Su will continue to suffer due to his past
  2. 2. If Do Hae Su survives, will she rekindle her romance with Kim Moo Jin?

• Yes, they will finally get to be together
    • No, they will part ways
  3. 3. Kim Ji Hoon plays a hot serial killer

• Oh yeah, he is sizzling hot. Wish he had shown his abs too!
    • No way, the dude gives me the creeps!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2020 at 04:00 PM

hello everyone~ looking forward to this drama ~ anyone here after Criminal Minds ?? but even before i was already a fan of both MCW (!!) and LJK :love:

Anyway #4 for me, but then again i think #1-3 works too :joy:

new teaser out btw using footages from CM:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

... I think their sweet moments are essential so that when the betrayal is discovered then it will give a big impact on us...

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, beyaruth said:

.. I think their sweet moments are essential so that when the betrayal is discovered then it will give a big impact on us...

You mean outright crush us? :lol:  

Really happy to see all the new videos, pictures and info being released. Less than a month to go now, so excited! :grin:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

just my own thoughts ,..baek hee sung need his wife because his innocent eventhough he is psycho with out emotion but not a serial killer and his the one who can protect his wife and daughter from serial killer,...for cha ji won she need to trust her husband and find the true enemy,...i think:lol:.... .maybe,...o.m.g...i cannot wait to watch this two powerful couple  

hoping july is the official releasing date,...iam so eagerly want to see them,...i need the full trailer,..Screenshot-20200609-065548-1.jpg

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

LJK character poster tagline:

I need her.

MCW character poster tagline:

Can I trust him?

LJK updated his ig...

Spoiler

The cute version...

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Translated naver article relating to the posters above by  jg_k_drama:

https://instagram.com/p/CBPDwv8pN6Y/

Beyaruth, I can’t delete mine. Thanks for posting the images!

the story is becoming more and more intriguing and enigmatic :rolleyes:... can’t wait  to find out who is Baek Hee Sung:w00t:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I really the concept of duality for the character posters. It is interesting which aspect of the poster is full color vs faded. Like for LJG - the colored persona is that of the deceiving person while the faded one is of him being kind. I am guessing that maybe the colored persona is a reflection of their true characters?!? MCW’s poster kept the color to the smaller persona, but she is looking determined/strong while the vulnerable persona is larger - it is faded. LJG really nailed his poster - it conveys his character 100%. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

is it too late request this drama to air on Netflix? I think its more convenient and easy to view the drama.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

On 6/6/2020 at 2:10 PM, beyaruth said:

Guys, let's see your choice from 1 to 5 here...

Question: In the Melodrama VS Suspense posters, WHAT CAUGHT YOUR EYE 1ST?

1. Actor LJK's face

2. Actress MCW's face

3. Sweet Kiss mood in Melodrama version

4. Scary Tense mood in Suspense version

5. Unique Colors of FOE 

... After choosing from 1 to 5, check the meaning of your choice between 3rd to 7th page of the ig post below to reveal what's you're looking forward to in this drama.   :mrgreen:

#1 looking forward to LJG hot scenes and how he will portray this character.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, beyaruth said:

LJK character poster tagline:

I need her.

MCW character poster tagline:

Can I trust him?

Well "Can I trust him?" is clear enough, but "I need her" can mean so many different things.

This is beginning to sound more and more interesting... 

• Like 14
  • Love 1

totally watching this. Man I need a husband like LGJ:lol::lol::love: He cute:w00t::lol::ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Character posters are out in HQ :D

SZR1YIHSOOYTJL2OPF93.jpg

471OTFYJ8Y63EFKOTWYJ.jpg

Spoiler

6DAEMF2Z5KRA18E4NVKB.jpg

H6LS1BSHQSSLOB35CIOV.jpg

Source: tvN

I really LOVE the duality of all the posters they've released so far. B):wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

"Flower of Evil"  Releases Character Posters for Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyun-woo

Four posters of mixed feelings between Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyun-woo have been released.

The new tvN drama "Flower of Evil", which broadcasts for the first time in July, is a packed emotional tracing drama of a man named Baek Hee-seong (Lee Joon-gi), who hides his brutal past and changes his identity, and Cha Ji-won (Moon Chae-won), his homicide detective wife who traces his past, and stands in front of the truth they want to turn away from.

On top of that, Do Hae-soo (Jang Hee-jin), a woman who has been dealing with the terrible truth alone and Kim Moo-jin (Seo Hyun-woo), a reporter who learned all the truth, will be intertwined, and there will be an unpredictable story that has never been seen anywhere else. The posters contain the complex emotions that four people will face as they are involved in the incident.

First of all, Baek Hee-seong's face turns eerie, leaving his soft smile behind, drawing attention. At the same time, the two expressions make us expect a reversal to be shown in the drama, while various speculations continue in the hidden intention of "I need her".

Spoiler

9ezkJUT.jpg

His wife, Cha Ji-won, who loves him, but still has to be suspicious, is at odds, saying, "Can I trust him?" Even though she has keen eyes as a homicide detective, she soon becomes sad and agonizes, making her feel torn with a complex mind.

Spoiler

9YL9I7p.jpg

From the words "Must hide", Do Hae-soo, who already heralds a significant secret, creates the feelings of shaking anxiety as she stares into space. Curiousness is rising about what may have caused her quiet daily life to fluctuate.

Spoiler

PD5JIZp.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim Moo-jin's eyes are drawn to his desire for a scoop, saying, "Must catch", while his vulgar inner thoughts are seen from the subtle raised corners of his mouth. He seems to have an internal conflict about the truth and the scoop, which makes one wonder about his choices.

Spoiler

ThstjWb.jpg

"Flower of Evil", which begins with the question, "What if your husband who you have loved for 14 years is suspected of being a serial killer?" will be densely implemented through Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyun-woo's portrayals in July.

Credit Source: Hancinema

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

are they finalizing the release date of flower of evil...really this coming july

• Like 6

But why would someone marry a cop, especially Cha Ji Won, without loving her?! Like I can't believe Baek Hee Sung doesn't love Cha Ji Won.

FittingAgreeableKestrel-size_restricted.

Drama not even airing yet and I'm already dramatic! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But why would someone marry a cop, especially Cha Ji Won, without loving her?! Like I can't believe Baek Hee Sung doesn't love Cha Ji Won.

Drama not even airing yet and I'm already dramatic! :lol:

i feel you,...theyve been together for 14 years happy married couple but suddenly heating because of the hidden unsolved crime past that need to bring in justice,...their different character got me so intriguing so much that even me iam so clueless where this tragic story can bring me,...cha ji won will hurt the most because he deeply love baek hee sung,....o.m.g...i love it..melodrama-suspicious is the best,.....hoping lot of success and trending...their visual are burning ,....

fighting flower of evil,...looking forward each days come

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10

Me watching new teasers - It looks SO good but this drama will also break my heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

LJK: I lied... just a little bit.

MCW: Who really are you?

Edited by beyaruth
Additional yt video
  • Like 11
  • Love 2