Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm here for Lee Joon-Gi!!

Honestly.. after Scarlet Heart.. I didnt watch the rest of his works.

But this interest me so here I am!!!

Glad you are back for JG, mrsj3n!

all his works are dabaek! Scarlet Heart Did scar us, didn’t it...

But after that: both Criminal Minds and Lawless Lawyer were very good! Criminal Minds as in the US version was a bit dark and more about the stories than individual characters , so may not be for everyone .

Lawless lawyer- a well paced exciting drama , I think it’s a must watch for all LJG’s fan and  especially if you like his action scenes, he was awesome! Supporting casts were brilliant too!

So ready for Flower of Evil now...and very thankful to the whole drama crew filming during the coronavirus crisis to bring us this drama in July! :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

Guys, let's see your choice from 1 to 5 here...

Question: In the Melodrama VS Suspense posters, WHAT CAUGHT YOUR EYE 1ST?

1. Actor LJK's face

2. Actress MCW's face

3. Sweet Kiss mood in Melodrama version

4. Scary Tense mood in Suspense version

5. Unique Colors of FOE 

... After choosing from 1 to 5, check the meaning of your choice between 3rd to 7th page of the ig post below to reveal what's you're looking forward to in this drama.   :mrgreen:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Everything, but 3. Especially number 4. I love the intensity. 

This is highly strange, as romance is the first thing I am looking forward to in dramas, how come number 3 doesn't really catch my eye that much :blink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

It's because of number that I'm waiting impatiently for this drama.

Then come number 4, 3 and last 5.

I have no opinion about number 1 since I've never watched Ljk dramas

• Like 6
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, skyangel said:

I have no opinion about number 1 since I've never watched Ljk dramas

It's never too late :joy:  The 1st JG's drama was Iljimae....2 years ago. I was so impressed that I started to read everything I found about him(Thanks God that Google Translate exist) and watch all his movies and dramas. ALL...except Criminal Minds bc it's too violent for my heart

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

i hope he just only suspected as serial killer,..but the truth he is innocent maybe he help someone,..just my own opinion,...but only the writer knows what is hidden in the story,...hoping for happy ending just my own opinion,...

i need the full trailer ,..when will they release the video iam so eagerly want to watch,...i miss them

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Looking forward to #1 most of all. With his nuanced micro expressions, versatility and detailed characterization, I'm curious how he'll portay Baek Hee Sung.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, jazz85 said:

i hope he just only suspected as serial killer,..but the truth he is innocent maybe he help someone,..just my own opinion,...but only the writer knows what is hidden in the story,...hoping for happy ending just my own opinion,...

I share your opinion :) .

But well, either way, I am in with this drama.

What caught my attention? Numbers 1, 2 & 3 :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

hello everyone~ looking forward to this drama ~ anyone here after Criminal Minds ?? but even before i was already a fan of both MCW (!!) and LJK :love:

Anyway #4 for me, but then again i think #1-3 works too :joy:

new teaser out btw using footages from CM:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

... I think their sweet moments are essential so that when the betrayal is discovered then it will give a big impact on us...

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, beyaruth said:

.. I think their sweet moments are essential so that when the betrayal is discovered then it will give a big impact on us...

You mean outright crush us? :lol:  

Really happy to see all the new videos, pictures and info being released. Less than a month to go now, so excited! :grin:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃