Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

• DHS comes back to KMJ's apartment and KMJ opens it up to show him a whole bunch of sweets?
  • KMJ asks him why he keeps buying them and tells him that he has a sickness
  • That's when KMJ notices he cried and DHS brushes it off asking why would he
  • KMJ thinks it's because of YJT and DHS says that he said he'll do it
  • KMJ figures then that DHS got hit by CJW and DHS said that that would've been better
  • KMJ asks if he's going to see Eun Ha and DHS says that he doesn't want to because what's the point when he doesn't remember
  • KMJ asks him what he's going to do then
  • DHS asks if the other person would get hurt I think about him not remembering and I guess separating himself?
  • CJW is at home alone and listens to the evidence again
  • She's with Eun Ha next who asks if her parents got a divorce and says that the other kids at school said that
  • CJW denies that but Eun Ha asks why he doesn't come home
  • CJW says that she hopes that DHS is happy and Eun Ha says she does as well
  • CJW says that DHS never lived freely and hopes that he's able to live like that at least once in his life
  • Hae Soo and CJW meet in prison
  • Hae Soo asks if it's hard because of DHS and she says that she's decided to forget him? She says that she now realizes she was a fool about everything
  • Did Hae Soo say that she wishes that CJW would go through a little pain?
  • We're back in court and DHS is in the audience, as well as CJW but she's sitting behind him
  • I think they just said she was found not guilty? 
  • Everyone on the police team cheers to hear that
  • GMJ is in prison and DHS goes to visit her. Why does he have bandages on his fingers?
  • GMJ asks if he also looked for that other person (I missed some things probably because of the lagging)
  • DHS goes to see BMW next, who's in the hospital. Did he suffer a mental breakdown after the other events?
  • It looks like he did. He happily calls DHS Hee Sung and thinks that he's seeing the real BHS standing there
  • He's happy as he asks how he's been doing and saying that he waited for a long time
  • BHS asks if he waited long and BMW says he waited every single day for him
  • BMW is just loading the praises onto the image of BHS he thinks he sees and DHS looks a little taken aback at first, I guess anyone would be
  • Oh, I guess he's giving GMJ an update on BMW's condition
  • I think he asked GMJ for the story, or what kind of person someone was (the stream keeps loading) but it seems like she answers something leaving him stunned
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7
2 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:
  • DHS comes back to KMJ's apartment and KMJ opens it up to show him a whole bunch of sweets?
  • KMJ asks him why he keeps buying them and tells him that he has a sickness
  • That's when KMJ notices he cried and DHS brushes it off asking why would he
  • KMJ thinks it's because of YJT and DHS says that he said he'll do it
  • KMJ figures then that DHS got hit by CJW and DHS said that that would've been better
  • KMJ asks if he's going to see Eun Ha and DHS says that he doesn't want to because what's the point when he doesn't remember
  • KMJ asks him what he's going to do then
  • DHS asks if the other person would get hurt I think about him not remembering and I guess separating himself?
  • CJW is at home alone and listens to the evidence again
  • She's with Eun Ha next who asks if her parents got a divorce and says that the other kids at school said that
  • CJW denies that but Eun Ha asks why he doesn't come home
  • CJW says that she hopes that DHS is happy and Eun Ha says she does as well
  • CJW says that DHS never lived freely and hopes that he's able to live like that at least once in his life
  • Hae Soo and CJW meet in prison
  • Hae Soo asks if it's hard because of DHS and she says that she's decided to forget him? She says that she now realizes she was a fool about everything
  • Did Hae Soo say that she wishes that CJW would go through a little pain?
  • We're back in court and DHS is in the audience, as well as CJW but she's sitting behind him
  • I think they just said she was found not guilty? 
  • Everyone on the police team cheers to hear that
  • GMJ is in prison and DHS goes to visit her. Why does he have bandages on his fingers?
  • GMJ asks if he also looked for that other person (I missed some things probably because of the lagging)
  • DHS goes to see BMW next, who's in the hospital. Did he suffer a mental breakdown after the other events?
  • It looks like he did. He happily calls DHS Hee Sung and thinks that he's seeing the real BHS standing there
  • He's happy as he asks how he's been doing and saying that he waited for a long time
  • BHS asks if he waited long and BMW says he waited every single day for him
  • BMW is just loading the praises onto the image of BHS he thinks he sees and DHS looks a little taken aback at first, I guess anyone would be
  • Oh, I guess he's giving GMJ an update on BMW's condition
  • I think he asked GMJ for the story, or what kind of person someone was (the stream keeps loading) but it seems like she answers something leaving him stunned

It's not sweets it's egg tarts. He keeps buying them without knowing who it's for

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I would’ve been okay with amnesia if it’s just them both... but my man has an actual child.... that he forgot about.......

I agree. But poor guy was shot in the head:tears:. He is lucky to be alive tbh. But then cabbie driver's head hit a metal object in episode 5 and he was shot in the head too right(?). But he didnt lose his memories. I guess DHS's memory loss is also due to all the psychological trauma. Maybe his brain just wants to bury it all. He has suffered too much. 

• Like 10
  • KMJ goes to Hae Soo's house and it's completely empty. He looks around it with a sad smile
  • Hae Soo goes out to drinks with KMJ and DHS where I think she says she wants to travel or something?
  • DHS tells her that it's a relief that she's able to find something she wants
  • KMJ says that he'll cheer for her and be on her side no matter what and says that he won't wait for her, with a nervous voice, and she laughs
  • KMJ leaves the two siblings alone and tells Hae Soo that they should see one another again before she leaves
  • Hae Soo looks a bit sad at that but motions for DHS to follow KMJ
  • He's outside of the restaurant crying and looking in when DHS sneaks up behind him and attempts to give him a comforting pat on the shoulder but can't bring himself to do it but eventually does
  • KMJ pushes him off and sits on the curb and DHS sits next to him
  • KMJ asks if he should wait for Hae Soo and DHS tells him to figure it out himself
  • KMJ says that he's going to forget about everything but it doesn't sound very convincing and I think he asks advice from DHS how to get amnesia and DHS says that the inside of his head has to explode asking if he should do it for him, I like their friendship now haha
  • I guess KMJ went to go see Hae Soo for the last time but she already left and that's why he was there
  • He gets a call from Hae Soo and they have a pleasant conversation as he asks her what she eats and what she's doing. It looks like she went overseas as he says it's morning and asks if he should send kimchi there
  • As they were packing, Hae Soo told DHS that he needs a starting point as to not lose the path as they were people who always lost their confidence wherever they went
  • DHS says that she's not going to be there and I think wonders who else but she tells him that he's the only one who knows
  • So he's walking along the street, past the building he and CJW were under when it rained during their date
  • He stands there and looks around and begins to remember
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

KMJ's reaction in the first gif made me think that DHS actually ate his cake/ice cream which he had hidden from him. :loolz:

In the end was proved wrong and it was totally opposite. Those were egg tarts :cries:

I literally really a need a good ending here, after enduring all those plot holes in the last 3-4 episodes :isannoyed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃