[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

57th Baeksang Arts Awards TV Best Directing Winner (Flower of Evil) Kim Chul Gyu’s acceptance speech

I 'm so stunned and mesmerized winning such a big prize and I feel like I'm seeing several moments flashing before me.

For every project I work on, I am grateful, once again, to everyone -well, it'd be an understatement to merely say they do their best - they contribute to the work by really giving it all they got, pouring everything they have into it.

In particular, from the bottom of my heart, I thank Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won, who showed everything they had by putting their heart and soul into it; writer Yoo Jung Hee who wrote such a unique and original screenplay; and all the staff and cast whom I was so happy to work with.

Lastly, I want to express my gratitude to my family for trusting me, following me, devoting themselves and supporting me for such a long time - particularly my wife Hwang Sook Hee. Thank you.

Trans text Credit: @jg_k_drama

Video Credit: @baeksang.official

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images