Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

FOE Poll 7: The ending  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the ending of Flower of Evil?

• Yes, the finale was a masterpiece and it gave the story closure
    • I liked parts of it, but wish we would have gotten more happy scenes in the end
    • No, I hated the amnesia

ylRUEwt.gif

Spoiler

QrxEDxy.gif

WPOpCbX.gif

Spoiler

yBevP5h.gif

xMKnR8L.gif

Spoiler

cnv287A.gif

waUMgJ6.gif

Spoiler

EoE8MWv.gif

bmkQnnD.gif

Spoiler

LQjP9d5.gif

FUfvcef.gif

Spoiler

ogjT6M7.gif

QN1qjCQ.gif

Spoiler

ovfOqLc.gif

FZ8vrvw.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 6

- Ah, so the police chief or whoever was meeting with BMW

- The Baek family prepare to give money to YSC and BMW asks BHS if that's really all and GMJ says that it won't all end at once

- Did they police chief just lie to BMW? Or did he technically say the truth because I think he said that DHS got away and they found CJW but I think made it seem like it was much worse than what it was? I could be wrong

- Hae Soo goes to her apartment and sees someone standing at the door and goes after him

- CJS thinks that they're capturing DHS outside of his house, handcuffing him, but it turns out to be the person Hae Soo was running after who was the reporter that was previous at her house

- CJW's boss gives her back her cell phone and she says he must be very disappointed in her but tells her not to worry

- The others in the team worry about her but before she can say anything about where DHS is, she sees Hae Soo and her ripped clothing

- The reporter says that he was at her house to catch DHS 

- Eun Ha is in the police station because her mother is at the hospital and she asks about where her father is in tears, probably collapsed after hearing the news

- CJW calls her mother and tells her she's fine but wants to know how she is

- Eun Ha is hanging out with Hae Soo and she asks who Hae Soo is to which she simply smiles

- CJW tells Hae Soo that she's the only one she trusts and asks for a couple of days but Hae Soo says she has a lot of time so she'll do her best to watch over her

- CJW calls Hae Soo a teacher who can draw well and tells Hae Soo not to worry too much even though she can't spill many details yet

- Eun Ha asks about her father and CJW says that he said he'll be back soon and he always keeps his promises

- DHS is on a night bus, to go back to the town he's from?, where he sees another vision of his father I think asking him if it was alright to leave like that? 

- Hae Soo looks at CJW's broken police badge since it was in the pocket of the jacket that she gave her

- KMJ is at Hae Soo's house and calls her to find out where she is but she's only going to go get some of Eun Ha's things and then she'll be back and apologizes to him about earlier

- She asks him about the necklace, that she's wearing, asking how it still looks the same and he looks happy to hear that she has it but she says she'll see him later

- Hae Soo and Eun Ha arrive at the house but are being watched by someone, BHS?, who has the broken door lock by his feet

- The two go inside of the house to see it ransacked and messy but they go and pack Eun Ha's clothes when they hear a noise

- Euna Ha thinks it's her father and Hae Soo goes out to check, telling Eun Ha to stay in her room

- She notices the lights are out and that someone is sitting on the couch who asks if she's CJW, it's clearly BHS

- Eun Ha tries to come out but Hae Soo tells her to stay inside and to only come out when her mom says to, acting as though she's CJW and Eun Ha locks her door from the inside

- Hae Soo puts on CJW's police badge and gets closer to BHS

- When BHS pulls off his mask, Hae Soo remembers him and her hand begins to tremble

- BHS is pulling up his hair, which means I guess murder time...

- He says he also didn't wish to do it but he makes her nervous

- BHS looks at the police badge around Hae Soo's neck and tells her that he's curious about something and I think says that he might spare her if she answers him? Although that's probably a lie

- She says something about DHS but I couldn't really understand cause it was lagging

- CJW and the rookie guy get the black box footage from the green car that DHS had called before

- DHS arrives at his childhood home where YSC is in the driver's seat

- BHS stabs Hae Soo, still under the impression she's CJW, and takes her police badge, leaving her there

- We're at a flashback of a time when the three were happier, DHS, Hae Soo, and KMJ and they were playing in a valley or stream or whatever it is

- She dies? Did she just die?

The preview has CJW looking at the black box and noticing that it's actually BHS. KMJ goes to the Baek's house, I think to look for Hae Soo? And it looks like our battle between BHS and DHS will happen tomorrow as we see them fighting in the basement but it looks like JMS calls the police asking them to save DHS. His hands were tied together when he choked BHS in the preview and before he injured BHS, BHS asked him if he was curious about who he really was.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 3

rJm1QM8.gif

Spoiler

n6dRUP1.gif

Y9HYx3Y.gif

Spoiler

hJyXUOm.gif

qRrfi8m.gif

Spoiler

ykVMzz7.gif

ztMsy4b.gif

Spoiler

5HDaqH5.gif

rWM2ARp.gif

Spoiler

BAPoDwm.gif

oUqhEId.gif

Spoiler

KJXCfVt.gif

4OJ46zq.gif

Spoiler

vGKiNxj.gif

CJ7kX0x.gif

Spoiler

xGqPjzN.gif

l2pF4rt.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Didn’t expect someone to die or get hurt so quickly. Hopefully she recovers. 
her character deserved better

• Like 6

TWln8L4.gif

Spoiler

YvDUnRu.gif

lnK3LW4.gif

Spoiler

LLp8plO.gif

UI64Kiy.gif

Spoiler

AloaGuo.gif

c6oYKCC.gif

Spoiler

6XkMBdk.gif

Nw4YqpD.gif

Zuyz8fR.gif

- THE END -

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 1

Okay... I didn't expect this... Hae Soo, she went through a LOT... sooo I didn't think this would happen.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

It's a good episode but I am a little disappointed cause I was hoping thinking its the start of the battle of the brains between hyun soo and hee sung, but hyun soo is kinda.. Unimpressive? Have a feeling they're gonna wrap up the showdown with hee sung  real quick tmr, while ep 16 is gonna be a denouement episode. Kinda disappointed as hee sung was Such a promising villain. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

It's a good episode but I am a little disappointed cause I was hoping thinking its the start of the battle of the brains between hyun soo and hee sung, but hyun soo is kinda.. Unimpressive? Have a feeling they're gonna wrap up the showdown with hee sung  real quick tmr, while ep 16 is gonna be a denouement episode. Kinda disappointed as hee sung was Such a promising villain. 

Agree Do Hyun Soo was smarter when he was Baek Hee Sung

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Okay... I didn't expect this... Hae Soo, she went through a LOT... sooo I didn't think this would happen.

I  Guessed Hae Soo will die but I don’t want her to die....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I saw some people mad  at Hae soo for letting Hyunso take up the blame. Hopefully they’re pleased now that’s wrapped up like this..

• Like 5

It seems like tvN posts stuff on YouTube while the drama is still airing lol. This video says it was posted an hour ago

I put a rough translation of their conversation below. I may be wrong on some of the parts

Spoiler

DHS: Give me 3 days, no, just 1 and then I'll return

CJW: You put a knife to my neck?

DHS: I'm going to run away and that was the only way to not make you my accomplice

CJW: You put a knife to my neck!

(picks it up to show her that it doesn't do anything)

DHS: It only looks like one, it's only for decoration

CJW: How would I know that? The important thing is that you put it to my neck

DHS: Okay. It's been 14 years that we've known each other and of course you knew nothing about what I did, but you, but as Detective CJW thought that you'd immediately figure out what I was doing

CJW: Are you angry at me?

DHS: Why would I be? I'm someone who is being accused in a murder case that my wife is working on

CJW: This isn't the time to be emotional about it

DHS: Me? I'm emotional? No, I'm crazy

(notices he's holding the fake knife near her and throws it on the table)

DHS: I'm sorry. JMS is alive

CJW: What?

DHS: YSC took JMS

CJW: What are you suddenly saying?

DHS: The police are on their way so we don't have time and I can't explain it. Jiwon-ah, I'll capture the real criminal with my hands and return right away

CJW: I can't send you

(handcuffs herself to him as they hear police sirens)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Tuiwgn said:

I  Guessed Hae Soo will die but I don’t want her to die....

Can we hope she is found in time to save her??? I guess not because we got those flashbacks to her childhood with Hyun Soo but still.....

2 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I saw some people mad  at Hae soo for letting Hyunso take up the blame. Hopefully they’re pleased now that’s wrapped up like this..

I was never mad at her. She didn't want for Do Hyun Soo to take the blame. And she herself was blaming herself so much. No need to kick her around even more. She was suicidal and pointed to that she would end her life if she is done helping her brother. :(

Knetz can be so cruel... :(

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

It seems like tvN posts stuff on YouTube while the drama is still airing lol. This video says it was posted an hour ago

I put a rough translation of their conversation below. I may be wrong on some of the parts

Hide contents

DHS: Give me 3 days, no, just 1 and then I'll return

CJW: You put a knife to my neck?

DHS: I'm going to run away and that was the only way to not make you my accomplice

CJW: You put a knife to my neck!

(picks it up to show her that it doesn't do anything)

DHS: It only looks like one, it's only for decoration

CJW: How would I know that? The important thing is that you put it to my neck

DHS: Okay. It's been 14 years that we've known each other and of course you knew nothing about what I did, but you, but as Detective CJW thought that you'd immediately figure out what I was doing

CJW: Are you angry at me?

DHS: Why would I be? I'm someone who is being accused in a murder case that my wife is working on

CJW: This isn't the time to be emotional about it

DHS: Me? I'm emotional? No, I'm crazy

(notices he's holding the fake knife near her and throws it on the table)

DHS: I'm sorry. JMS is alive

CJW: What?

DHS: YSC took JMS

CJW: What are you suddenly saying?

DHS: The police are on their way so we don't have time and I can't explain it. Jiwon-ah, I'll capture the real criminal with my hands and return right away

CJW: I can't send you

(handcuffs herself to him as they hear police sirens)

when he tried to demonstrate how the knife doesn't actually cut, his palms got cut a little....i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

this entire show... i dont know whether to laugh or cry. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

when he tried to demonstrate how the knife doesn't actually cut, his palms got cut a little....i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

this entire show... i dont know whether to laugh or cry. 

Poor Lee Joongi :lol: He must have regretted his decision of putting too much pressure to make the scene realistic. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2