[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Madu Mita @violina

I also got the impression from Hae Soo she wants to get punished for what she did? She lived with this guilt for so many years including the guilt that her brother was accused for what she did. I think she can only live in peace when she gets the punishment. It seems unfair to us because she went through a lot but I think it seems fair to HER. :D

You are right, given the fact that she was ready to tell about it literally to anyone who she would know and everyone would stop her, just like teacher stopping the topper kid who knows the answer and wants to answer.:loolz:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

• DHS comes back to KMJ's apartment and KMJ opens it up to show him a whole bunch of sweets?
  • KMJ asks him why he keeps buying them and tells him that he has a sickness
  • That's when KMJ notices he cried and DHS brushes it off asking why would he
  • KMJ thinks it's because of YJT and DHS says that he said he'll do it
  • KMJ figures then that DHS got hit by CJW and DHS said that that would've been better
  • KMJ asks if he's going to see Eun Ha and DHS says that he doesn't want to because what's the point when he doesn't remember
  • KMJ asks him what he's going to do then
  • DHS asks if the other person would get hurt I think about him not remembering and I guess separating himself?
  • CJW is at home alone and listens to the evidence again
  • She's with Eun Ha next who asks if her parents got a divorce and says that the other kids at school said that
  • CJW denies that but Eun Ha asks why he doesn't come home
  • CJW says that she hopes that DHS is happy and Eun Ha says she does as well
  • CJW says that DHS never lived freely and hopes that he's able to live like that at least once in his life
  • Hae Soo and CJW meet in prison
  • Hae Soo asks if it's hard because of DHS and she says that she's decided to forget him? She says that she now realizes she was a fool about everything
  • Did Hae Soo say that she wishes that CJW would go through a little pain?
  • We're back in court and DHS is in the audience, as well as CJW but she's sitting behind him
  • I think they just said she was found not guilty? 
  • Everyone on the police team cheers to hear that
  • GMJ is in prison and DHS goes to visit her. Why does he have bandages on his fingers?
  • GMJ asks if he also looked for that other person (I missed some things probably because of the lagging)
  • DHS goes to see BMW next, who's in the hospital. Did he suffer a mental breakdown after the other events?
  • It looks like he did. He happily calls DHS Hee Sung and thinks that he's seeing the real BHS standing there
  • He's happy as he asks how he's been doing and saying that he waited for a long time
  • BHS asks if he waited long and BMW says he waited every single day for him
  • BMW is just loading the praises onto the image of BHS he thinks he sees and DHS looks a little taken aback at first, I guess anyone would be
  • Oh, I guess he's giving GMJ an update on BMW's condition
  • I think he asked GMJ for the story, or what kind of person someone was (the stream keeps loading) but it seems like she answers something leaving him stunned
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:
  • DHS comes back to KMJ's apartment and KMJ opens it up to show him a whole bunch of sweets?
  • KMJ asks him why he keeps buying them and tells him that he has a sickness
  • That's when KMJ notices he cried and DHS brushes it off asking why would he
  • KMJ thinks it's because of YJT and DHS says that he said he'll do it
  • KMJ figures then that DHS got hit by CJW and DHS said that that would've been better
  • KMJ asks if he's going to see Eun Ha and DHS says that he doesn't want to because what's the point when he doesn't remember
  • KMJ asks him what he's going to do then
  • DHS asks if the other person would get hurt I think about him not remembering and I guess separating himself?
  • CJW is at home alone and listens to the evidence again
  • She's with Eun Ha next who asks if her parents got a divorce and says that the other kids at school said that
  • CJW denies that but Eun Ha asks why he doesn't come home
  • CJW says that she hopes that DHS is happy and Eun Ha says she does as well
  • CJW says that DHS never lived freely and hopes that he's able to live like that at least once in his life
  • Hae Soo and CJW meet in prison
  • Hae Soo asks if it's hard because of DHS and she says that she's decided to forget him? She says that she now realizes she was a fool about everything
  • Did Hae Soo say that she wishes that CJW would go through a little pain?
  • We're back in court and DHS is in the audience, as well as CJW but she's sitting behind him
  • I think they just said she was found not guilty? 
  • Everyone on the police team cheers to hear that
  • GMJ is in prison and DHS goes to visit her. Why does he have bandages on his fingers?
  • GMJ asks if he also looked for that other person (I missed some things probably because of the lagging)
  • DHS goes to see BMW next, who's in the hospital. Did he suffer a mental breakdown after the other events?
  • It looks like he did. He happily calls DHS Hee Sung and thinks that he's seeing the real BHS standing there
  • He's happy as he asks how he's been doing and saying that he waited for a long time
  • BHS asks if he waited long and BMW says he waited every single day for him
  • BMW is just loading the praises onto the image of BHS he thinks he sees and DHS looks a little taken aback at first, I guess anyone would be
  • Oh, I guess he's giving GMJ an update on BMW's condition
  • I think he asked GMJ for the story, or what kind of person someone was (the stream keeps loading) but it seems like she answers something leaving him stunned

It's not sweets it's egg tarts. He keeps buying them without knowing who it's for

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I would’ve been okay with amnesia if it’s just them both... but my man has an actual child.... that he forgot about.......

I agree. But poor guy was shot in the head:tears:. He is lucky to be alive tbh. But then cabbie driver's head hit a metal object in episode 5 and he was shot in the head too right(?). But he didnt lose his memories. I guess DHS's memory loss is also due to all the psychological trauma. Maybe his brain just wants to bury it all. He has suffered too much. 

• Like 9