[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

3 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Is it too much to hope that she is pregnant with their second child now? Egg Tart needs someone to play with so that her parents can spend some quality time after all her father has just started showing emotions :wub:

Maybe this is a foreshadow. Do Eun Ha might have a brother:)

eb7c2b954ae495b49b898bea52c07c8b9671f0cf

5 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

I swear to god, if they're not giving us a happy ending imma punch a wall. 

Me if we dont get the ending we deserve:

Flies to Korea in my imagination and meets writer nim

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

14 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

This is what I understand of their timeline from what we were given. Also, DHS, as in his own actual age, is a year younger than CJW. I gave all of his ages as him living as BHS besides the first one.

Summer/Fall 2005 - DHS starts living as BHS

DHS: 21-ish

Summer 2006 - First meeting

CJW: 23

DHS (as BHS): 24

Winter 2006 - DHS stands outside of the store after a blackout

Summer 2007 - CJW's first confession

CJW: 24

DHS (as BHS): 25

Spring 2008 - first kiss/start of relationship

CJW: 25

DHS (as BHS): 26

Spring 2008 - CJW becomes a cop

DHS also goes from the blonde haired DHS earlier in the spring season to the black haired DHS went CJW tells him she fulfilled her dream.

2015 - CJW/DHS move into the house/already married

CJW: 32-ish

DHS (as BHS): 34-ish

Spring 2020 - DHS (as BHS) birthday

CJW: 38

DHS (as BHS): 39

Summerish 2020 - Eun Ha's 5th birthday

My assumption is that the 14 years is due in how long they've known each other, which is a long time looking at the timeline. So I guess they dated for a very long time before getting married. I saw a theory saying that maybe they got pregnant with Eun Ha and then decided to get married but I don't know about that one. I guess it kind of does make sense if maybe DHS was hesitant about getting married, because he was living under a fake identity.

7 years did pass between them first dating to them buying the house and already getting married so I guess there's no way to know when they actually got married unless the show ever explicitly states it or shows something that would signify how long it's been.

They should open up the last episode with a flashback to their wedding haha.

EDIT: Just saw Lee Joon Gi's instagram post

Thanks for the summary @thesuitelife547  and thank you for the JG's or rather HS's wedding pictures! I cant help but smile because for the past two months i have been catching up on China dramas, where their endings seemed to involve a wedding scene where fans can swoon over. Its great to see LGK is finaly getting a proper ^wedding^ scene...hehe

13 hours ago, joybran said:

Gong Mi Ja said Ji Won forced him to marry her by getting pregnant. Eun Ha was born September 15, 2015. So they must have gotten married in the spring or summer of 2015, shortly before they bought the house. Ji Won implied that they spent some time furnishing the house before they moved in.

@joybran... did she, hahhaa, do you remember which episode she mentioned that?... yes Ji Won would have to take action in the relationship (like ever since the beginning), otherwise if to wait for HS to do something,  she would wait a very  long time...

Overall i glad, i hope the final episode wil be a happy ending and for us to rejoyce over the ending and not bitter about it...hehee

FIGHTING FOE!

--- 

Just saw.ep15 ending... phew... at least he survived (after the credits), how to survive gunshot wound to the head, is a mystery, but nvm.. i just wanna it to be a Happy Ending and Eun Ha to keep saying she love her dad! :heart:

• Like 5

I don't think this has already been translated yet, so sorry if it has, but I found an article where Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, Jang Hee Jin, and Seo Hyun Woo talk about the points to watch for regarding the final episode here.

I'm just gonna skip through the article and really only translate what they said because most of the other things are redundant.

Lee Joon Gi, who plays Do Hyun Soo, referred to the ending where Do Hyun Soo was shot by Baek Hee Sung and collapsed while protecting Cha Ji Won, said, "I think  many people were surprised by the ending in episode 15 and their curiosity for the final ending has grown." He also said, "I can't say much because it could be a spoiler, but I think it'd be good if, in the last episode as well, you just naturally follow the characters in how they feel and the flow of their stories. If you feel the emotional change that Hyun Soo and Ji Won experience in their new situation, I think you'll be able to enjoy a meaningful ending with a deep lingering effect." 

Moon Chae Won, who plays Cha Ji Won, said, "I think that the charm that 'Flower of Evil' has, like its fun and tension, will clearly be revealed even in the last episode. If you immerse yourself in the development that you can't take your eyes off even for a moment and with the emotions of each character, I think you'll experience even more fun and tension than before. Also, I think you'll be able to feel the deep lingering effect. Please watch the live airing of the show until the end."

Jang Hee Jin, who plays Do Hae Soo, added, "Seeing that there are a lot of people who support Hae Soo and Moo Jin, it'd be nice if you watched what becomes of their relationship. Please give your affectionate attention until the end."

Seo Hyun Woo, who plays Kim Moo Jin, said, "Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won along with Do Hae Soo and Kim Moo Jin, please watch the story that can't be predicted until the last scene as well as the actions of the two remaining couples."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

While everyone is rejoicing with the wedding pics, im here still kinda worried about the ending because

- the wedding will be a flashback. TVN wont give the sneakies if it’s the last scene or the ending of the whole show. Each episode starts With or have the flashback so the wedding will be it on the ep 16 

- but then i kinda thought what if they are trolling us what if it’s just an imagination. For a sad ending to end with what Hyun Soo wouldve hoped to happen (wedding)

- Seo Hyun Woo said its unpredictable until the last scene. And the producer said the fight isnt over yet until it’s over... Hmm i really hope this doesnt mean bad

I hope the above is wrong and really hoping for a happy ending cause gosh how am i able to sleep otherwise. Im nervous and cant wait to watch ep 16 but alao dont want the show to end yet lol 

anyways its D-dayy! Enjoy the last episode chingus

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Are A Happy Couple In Wedding Photos For “Flower Of Evil”

a1df2c47ba4a4e3b9835fcfb370f4e20.jpeg?s=

Sep 22, 2020
by C. Lee

With only one episode left to go, tvN has released wedding photos of Lee Joon Gi’s and Moon Chae Won’s characters in “Flower of Evil”!

The thriller drama is about a man named Do Hyun Soo (Lee Joon Gi), who lives under the identity of Baek Hee Sung to hide his past. His detective wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) begins to suspect that he may be a serial killer, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

Spoiler

Just like any couple who are soon to be married, Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won are having their wedding pictures taken. In the stills, the two look at each other endearingly and appear perfectly happy.

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-3.jpg

Do Hyun Soo heightens the romance when he gets down on one knee and hands a bouquet of flowers to Cha Ji Won. The couple’s lovely past and their obliviousness about what’s to come is making fans emotional.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1427055wpp/lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae-won-are-a-happy-couple-in-wedding-photos-for-flower-of-evil

• Like 6
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Great drama, i was hooked, and finished ep 12... so i have a few questions about HS and JW's relationship.. nothing important but just curious,

A. Jw mentioned that she and HS have been together for 14 years (if the translated subs are correct?)

B. Their daughter is 4 years old (their new house were bought before their daughter was born- they were celebrating 5th year of buying the town house)

C. They dated after 2 years of knowing each other

D. They were together when JW got the police job. 

So, when did they get married and how long after their marriage that she gave birth? Seeemed pretty long after they know each other... hmmm..  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDjrkpnpztB/?igshid=fdz39o5idx4x please refer to @cheese_jg IG post. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:58 AM, thesuitelife547 said:

This is what I understand of their timeline from what we were given. Also, DHS, as in his own actual age, is a year younger than CJW. I gave all of his ages as him living as BHS besides the first one.

Summer/Fall 2005 - DHS starts living as BHS

DHS: 21-ish

Summer 2006 - First meeting

CJW: 23

DHS (as BHS): 24

Winter 2006 - DHS stands outside of the store after a blackout

Summer 2007 - CJW's first confession

CJW: 24

DHS (as BHS): 25

Spring 2008 - first kiss/start of relationship

CJW: 25

DHS (as BHS): 26

Spring 2008 - CJW becomes a cop

DHS also goes from the blonde haired DHS earlier in the spring season to the black haired DHS went CJW tells him she fulfilled her dream.

2015 - CJW/DHS move into the house/already married

CJW: 32-ish

DHS (as BHS): 34-ish

Spring 2020 - DHS (as BHS) birthday

CJW: 38

DHS (as BHS): 39

Summerish 2020 - Eun Ha's 5th birthday

My assumption is that the 14 years is due in how long they've known each other, which is a long time looking at the timeline. So I guess they dated for a very long time before getting married. I saw a theory saying that maybe they got pregnant with Eun Ha and then decided to get married but I don't know about that one. I guess it kind of does make sense if maybe DHS was hesitant about getting married, because he was living under a fake identity.

7 years did pass between them first dating to them buying the house and already getting married so I guess there's no way to know when they actually got married unless the show ever explicitly states it or shows something that would signify how long it's been.

They should open up the last episode with a flashback to their wedding haha.

EDIT: Just saw Lee Joon Gi's instagram post lol

Lee Joon Gi, playing with everyone's hearts right now.

I think I might want them to end on a wedding lol, this time having an actual wedding with DHS actually being able to be himself rather than pretending to be someone else. That way it's like the start of a new chapter in their lives.

Below are the pictures from an article.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFD-hAYJeD2/?igshid=ur21vbjbs673 here's another timeline from @cheese_jg IG post. Hope this helps!

On 9/22/2020 at 4:31 AM, chrissydiva said:

ROTFL Joon Gi trolling me. At first I was like “Wait! You two are getting married?” Then I realized it was the characters *facepalm* lolol

@thesuitelife547 Yes, both girls on the Brahms show are in Namoo and I think one of the male supporting characters, the one who likes Park Eun Bin character, is in Namoo too. Sometimes I do scratch my head regarding Namoo. It’s one of the biggest acting agency if not the biggest, but I sometimes wonder why cause JG and his fans did a better promotion of the show. And I keep cringing at the cheesy Twitter posts they write cause I feel like a 12 years old write these posts lol 

Anyway, last week! We can dew it!

We have to! Gotta support our hottie oppa JG :highonflowers:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Makes me wonder, why would anyone think Do MS committed sucide when his head was bashed in by Heesung? That was obviously a murder...

In essence, the drama reaffirm the idea of, Not punishing the kids for  their father or parents sins because, they are not the same!

The last episode foreshadow DHS having memory loss, n it would be a struggle for JW to wait for DHS to come bk to his family, on his own memories and love... 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Hello folks! You can help in letting Netflix hear your voices so that FOE can be added in their roster! Visit this link and feel free to suggest other Lee Joon Gi dramas (or other dramas you have in mind aside from FOE). 

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

Netflix will review your request so please kindly spread this around!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours to go...

I wonder what scene will be shown for the opening of the Finale.. is it DHS and CJW previous wedding..hmmm

or the backstory of DHS that has not been told such as why he lost his memory...

They should give us a beautiful happy ending..just a satisfactory ending will not be enough for me for this fabulous drama:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, kara_mella said:

I know it sounds crazy - but I would love to see these 2 going from reel to real -- sigh...

But I'm going to wait and see what happens ...  a sageuk will do in the meantime ...

Talking about sageuk … yes please. tenor.gif

Something that tags at my heartstrings and gives me the adrenaline rush like Princess Man + Iljimae combo (By the way these are highly recommended if you get FoE withdrawal syndrome:))

Princess Man (Starring Moon Chae Won)

Iljimae (starring Lee Joon Gi)

• Like 6

17 hours ago, kara_mella said:

I know it sounds crazy - but I would love to see these 2 going from reel to real -- sigh...

But I'm going to wait and see what happens ...  a sageuk will do in the meantime ... 

Or maybe a sageuk movie will do. Recommended sageuk movies post FoE

Madame Do's favourite:wub:The King and the Clown(Starring Lee Joon Gi)

War of the Arrows (Starring Moon Chae Won) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, violina said:

Talking about sageuk … yes please. 

Something that tags at my heartstrings and gives me the adrenaline rush like Princess Man + Iljimae combo (By the way these are highly recommended if you get FoE withdrawal syndrome:))

Might as well watch the cross over ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 5