[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

I want to watch episode 11 over and over again.

Finally

1.Do Hyun Su say I love u Cha Ji Won:rickroll:

2. The accomplice is Baek Hee Sung and Baek Man Wo will do anything to get Rid of Do Hyun Su

3.We get another kiss.But honestly not satisfied because not clear enough.

4.Baek Man Wo dan Gong Mi Ja is big lier.They knew from the start that their is son is the accomplice.That why they took advantage by giving the name Bae Hee Sung to Do Hyun Su. Poor Do Hyun Su.Baek Man Wo betrayed DHS by ordering to kill DHS. With his money he can do everything .If DHS arrested he will be safe because if Baek Man Wo know DHS still alive he will find a way to kill DHS.He is a very dangerous person.

5. What happen to Do Hae Su? she in danger now of finding out the fact of the accomplice (Baek Hee Sung)

6. I guess ,The head of human trafficking will use the photos to blackmail and threaten Baek family to escape him from being chased by the police 

a

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
16 minutes ago, H0ney said:

- so the hospital director is the actual accomplice?

- but he did not want to soiling his hands so he borrowed his son's hands?

- But his son's left a trace by writing a handphone number on Do hae su's hand so the hospital director made his son unconscious for 20 years? 

- because he is the one who created an idea to make DHS uses a fake identity. He is the true criminal. His brain full with criminality. Why he wanted to make DHS close to his family. is he DMS's friend or DMS's enemy? 

- and perhaps he was also the one who killed Do Min Suk.

No, I don’t think director BMW is the accomplice. It’s his son BHS who did the killing because he’s twisted and he wanted to, not because he was told by his father to do it. BHS is just playing weak and fragile to manipulate his parents to protect him even though he’s the real evil. Yes, his father is evil too but in opportunistic way. He’s just protecting his son because he doesn’t want to lose his position and reputation - that’s why he had his son’s burner phone. 

According to the flashback scene, BHS was on his way to deal with Do Hae Soo. The human trafficker told him “she doesn’t remember your face”, so I assume it must’ve been Hae Soo. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Can I ask a question? BMW calls yeom sang chul on the phone to tell him that hyun soo is working with the police. Did I miss something, did Hyun Soo tell him BMW that he was working with the police? 

If not who told BMW? 

From what I remember, only the police, hyun soo, hae soo and moo Jin knows that the police are involved. 

Not sure if this is a just a convenient loophole, I found the fact that hyun soo just left moo Jin behind a little disturbing. I think it's totally understandable, although moo jin did go out on a limb for him lol. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
20 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

Can I ask a question? BMW calls yeom sang chul on the phone to tell him that hyun soo is working with the police. Did I miss something, did Hyun Soo tell him BMW that he was working with the police? 

If not who told BMW? 

From what I remember, only the police, hyun soo, hae soo and moo Jin knows that the police are involved. 

Not sure if this is a just a convenient loophole, I found the fact that hyun soo just left moo Jin behind a little disturbing. I think it's totally understandable, although moo jin did go out on a limb for him lol. 

I need to rewatch the episode but maybe... could Baek Man Woo have someone inside the police to tell him? :o This is totally speculations on my part. I just need to watch the episode again to see if it's a mistake in the writing that BMW knows about Do Hyun Soo working with the police.

MWAHAHAH Moo Jin still had the time to do a live video!!:joy: And his followers thought he was doin an asmr LMFAo!!:w00t:

My heart continues to break for Ji Won and Hyun Soo.. it's clear now he's not the killer nor psycho everyone else made him out to be. The real Hee Seong is Min Seok's accomplice. Ugh I really didn't like how Jae Seop kept badgering Ji Won over Hyun Soo.:crazy: Like he would've done the same if it was his wife. 

Poor Ji Won she desperately wants to protect Hyun Soo~

I wonder what is in store for our tragic otp in next ep.? I just hope Hyun Soo get his name cleared and be able to live happily with Eun Ha and Ji Won . 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Koreandramafan said:

I think do hyun soo is the real Baek hee sung . 

Ooooooh, how come!? Could you please elaborate? Because that's certainly a interesting theory. :D

10 minutes ago, white Life said:

the accomplice is definitely the real beak hee song. Short nails.

i feel it's creepy how he bite his nails. this makes me feel like my own nails are going to come off:grimace:

Yeah it's giving me creeps as well but also kudos to Kim Ji Hoon who is playing real Baek Hee Sung so well. Also, I gotta admit I like the hair on him a lot. I'm not liking real Baek Hee Sung but his hair I like. :lol:

On 8/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, violina said:

You are absolutely right. Isn't it wonderful when a film production is flowing smoothly like a cogwheel.No acting holes anywhere to disrupt the story telling. But more importantly, I have seen this opinion everywhere not only in this thread.I said it a few pages back too. Moon Chae Won & Lee Joon Gi are great actors who just haven't been lucky enough to work in stellar productions for a very long time.Look what they can deliver when you pair them with a great writer and director, who knows their acting strengths and maximises on them to help them bring out this amazing performance.

Let me join @jazz85 she said:

I badly want this for both for them.Both of them are so underated.Its criminal. LJK is popular but his acting skill is not appreciate enough I think compared to his peers or even some who are his juniors. As for Moon Chae Won, she is very VERY underrated.So even a nomination would make me happy. For now, I think the only contenders are Once Again, IONTBO and maybe Forest of Secrets 2. If this drama continues to stay strong like this till the end.They have a chance.  The others that were critically acclaimed in the first half of the year like Itaewon Class, World of the Married, Clash landing on you, etc already received their awards at Baeksang. At least Baeksang they award excellence not popularity. For example, forest of secrets 1 and Mother(directed by the same directer for this drama) worn the daesang even though the ratings were similar to this drama.Some of the actors were nominated, others won. There are also other award ceremonies like Korean Drama Awards, The Seoul Awards, and The Seoul International Awards. 

At the very least, if the actors cant win at least the writer, director or even technical award(ost and cinematography) should be nominated and or get an award.They have been excellent.

Let me join too.. Even Joon Gi oppa more apreciatted by his hollywood "friends". I remember back then even Mila Jovovich stated that Lee Joon Gi is scene stealer in Resident Evil. He deserve more recognition and awards. And for me, he doesn't age at all. He knows how to maintain himself. I really appreciate him. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

If not who told BMW? 

I don't think he knew. I think he just told the gangster that to force the gangster's hand to get rid of him.

This show is so amazing. What I really appreciate about the writer is that they gave us one storyline focus in the first half and now we will have another in the second. We had to get through Ji Won mistrusting Hyun Su and reveal everything and now we will have a true thriller in the 2nd half where they work to catch the real killer. 

I'm so impressed with the writing and the acting. I honestly went into this show not expecting all that much and it's quickly become one of my favorites of 2020.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Will share it here since I found this funny. 

Knetz were searching for our leads' age.

A few hours ago.. trended real time at #11 and #13

And not long ago

38 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@mulberry9-chingu, I like the article a lot. I think it's good to see they know people are tuning in and appreciating the hard work cast and crew are putting into this drama. :D

Chingu, it's hard for them not to notice since they keep trending and their data are all high. I think tvN didn't put much expectation on this drama (hence the poor slot)..so it's really nice to see.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

@Jillia If I were to guess, I think the mother will find out soon that she was being manipulated by her son and will turn on him in the ending. She seems half-way decent underneath all that crazy. 

I think the ending will consist of BMW, BHS going to jail and the mother being left behind. 

5 hours ago, Shining tiara said:

Real BHS was talking about Do hae su over the call but what if he was actually on his way to meet CJW. ( remember the creepy grin on his face when he mention that it was a woman)

Just the thought of this twist send me chills

Yes! That was super confusing to me as well! 

The way BHS said had he met this woman, it would have changed all of their lives, does that mean had the accident not happened it would have changed all their lives or does he mean the actual woman would have changed all their lives? 

With 5 episodes left, I think there might be one more big twist and this might be it. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1.Will Do Hae So admit that she killed the village foreman,Why I think Baek Hee Sung provoke the village foreman to do  Do Hyun Su exorcism ritual

2. I find it strange why only 1 police who guarding Yeom Sam Chul(head human trafficking)while he is an important convict who knows the accomplice.Why the police is so careless in putting a handcuffs keys.

3. Baek Maid must know something about Baek Hee Sung murder

4.Baek Hee Sung tricked his parent by saying Do Min Soek  threatened to killed his parents.HE is a real psychopath and he is good on cheating by pretending to cry.U see after he cry , his face turned creepy.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃