Quantcast

[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tuiwgn said:

Did DHS said  he loves JW ?? 

I don’t understand Korean but I think I heard that- is that right?

Yes, he said he loves her!

:highonflowers:

3 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@Jillia After all the revelations, it's nice to see them actually talking about it. I'm with ya, I wanna see them receive some awards too ~ 

Sorry to cut your post! :D

Unfortunately with tvN never doing award shows we can only hope for the overall award show next year, to see them winning something. Let's hope that's the case!

:bashful:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@Tuiwgn I second again the yes ~ ... though it needed some clarification on Ji Won-s part that what he's feeling is indeed love :heart:

@Jillia Ikr... isn't it about time TVN hold their own awards as well ? I mean, almost all of the hit dramas from the previous years until now has been from TVN so idk why they aren't doing it yet.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I wish we could have Episode 12 tomorrow, but for the one episode this week, Episode 11 was perfect as it concludes the first story arc and sets up the last.

I am kind of surprised by everything that happened this episode. One particular thing I didn't expect to happen until Episode 16 and it makes me a little nervous about what's going to happen in the remaining five episodes. 

• Like 10

it feels like the last episode today.. i really wonder what else can happen? if 

Spoiler

hyun soo is arrested, how do we continue the story with the main character out of action? 
what will gangster yeom do? will he harm jiwon and eunha?

omo... so worried 

and kim moo jin born 1985.... such a digital nomad that one. I burst out laughing at that scene but 

Spoiler

please don't die!!! the part where hyun su says he will continue to manipulate moojin forever, i hope its not foreshadowing anything. 

looks like they dug up 

Spoiler

more new bodies.. yucks.. 

• Like 5

so the real baek hee sung was the accomplice? how does hyun su get screwed in every life? he has such bad luck... so he can either claim the dubious identity of hyun su which is tainted or go with hee sung which is also going to be broken when the truth comes out? am curious how far baek hee sung's parents knew the truth or was it something that came as a shock to them...

but it was obvious from prior episodes that while he may not have understood love, he loved her and their daughter. the effort he put in to try understand, to read emotions he cannot relate to, to fit in and the need to keep his identity which has finally brought him some sense of peace -- it was obvious that it meant a great deal to him. now that ji won knows, they need to find a way to build a new stage of their relationship where he doesn't have to pretend when he cannot read emotions and to able to talk. like hae su, ji won needs to be more observant and sort of explain things in a format he can understand.

now we have to just wait for next week.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@Jillia Ikr... isn't it about time TVN hold their own awards as well ? I mean, almost all of the hit dramas from the previous years until now has been from TVN so idk why they aren't doing it yet.

Sorry to cut your post. :)

tvN held their own awards once for the 10 year anniversary... I guess we have to wait some time for the next awards to be held. :lol: Let's hope they won't forget Flower of Evil until then.

1599060902.gif

Source: DCGall

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

can i ask a question, i didn't understand a lot of the "bed talk", did Jiwon also briefly mentioned her past in the conversation?

The first flashback of the episode... so heartwarming..

She said DHS would always wait for her late at night when she was studying in the library and he had learnt to cook after her father died to make her happy. So she always felt that he loved her and in the end DHS also confessed that he loves her. Basically we all need a husband like Do Hyun Soo :wub::lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I mean I understand why Do Hyun Soo is confused... He doesn't understand that there are different kind of tears. Tears of sadness and tears of happiness. Hence why he asked Cha Ji Won why she is crying when they saw their daughter Eun Ha. And she explained to him she is happy because of Eun Ha's birth and that their daughter is beautiful.

:bashful:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

She said DHS would always wait for her late at night when she was studying in the library and he had learnt to cook after her father died to make her happy. So she always felt that he loved her and in the end DHS also confessed that he loves her. Basically we all need a husband like Do Hyun Soo :wub::lol:

thank you so much, i only heard about how he made her find happiness again after her father died. yes we all need a husband like do hyun soo 

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃