[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

this episode was so satisfying, i feel ALIVE! 

It will keep us alive until we finally get episode 12! I just love that this drama isn't dragging the revelations until 1 episode before the ending... Thankfully!

:cutekitty:

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It will keep us alive until we finally get episode 12! I just love that this drama isn't dragging the revelations until 1 episode before the ending... Thankfully!

Yes Epi 11 will keep us warm until next epi (whenever it will be).

11 gives me all feels and I love them finally talking and ily moment.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@jeonghyang

I'm so happy Ji Won aka Moon Chae Won got her action moments. I'm here for it!

:kicks:

2 minutes ago, thephamle said:

Yes Epi 11 will keep us warm until next epi (whenever it will be).

11 gives me all feels and I love them finally talking and ily moment.

Thankfully, they're talking. The endless number of dramas in which married couple never talk I'm tired of it. :lol: It took us some time but we're here! :D

:wow1:

Ohhh this is really a heart-breaking scene 27.gif?w=50 especially when he said, ' I'M SORRY ' 

BhcEgGh.gif

Spoiler

8rk3hpe.gif

qR0siYT.gif

QyqN83b.gif

This episode is full of TEARS. 

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@jeonghyang

I'm so happy Ji Won aka Moon Chae Won got her action moments. I'm here for it!

Me toooooo, Captain. 2.gif?w=50

• Like 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

Good thing we got a kiss and sweet moments before the drought to hold on until we get to Ep. 12

I think the bedroom scene might be one of my favorite scenes... until I've seen the whole episode. I just like how they talk.

AND can we please praise both, Lee Jun Ki and Moon Chae Won, for their performance!? Like... I'm going to riot if they don't win SOMETHING for this drama.

:omg:

@jeonghyang-chingu, we got fully blessed! Moon Chae Won playing Cha Ji Won. She always wants to play different characters. And she truly is able to show herself as an actress with Cha Ji Won.

:issohappy:

@jeonghyang It is indeed heart breaking and yet so good ~ I feel like I'm experiencing the intense emotions they're having at that moment yociexp20.gif 

@Jillia After all the revelations, it's nice to see them actually talking about it. I'm with ya, I wanna see them receive some awards too ~ 

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃