[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling all BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS   @0ly40 @0313_v @40somethingahjumma @abovewaIIs @Admiral @africandramalover @agnesselvira @ainipang @aisling @alekaonu @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @androssi 

- It's D-DAY       Calling all Pretty FLOWERS       EPISODE 01                  

If only the TIME didn't stopped... The kissing session will consume for 30 minutes.       The slow-burn sweet kisses  were so HOT and sexy.           

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

@Jillia Good thing I can multitask . It's hard to give up on one... XD

Especially this week... when we only get one episode. :D But I'm also looking forward to the special tomorrow.

:highonflowers:

1 minute ago, thephamle said:

what is work when i need my FoE fix.  i am waiting patiently for @jeonghyang gif hehehe

LJK posted a picture of his kfamily with sad emoji on his IG. We will be brawling in no time. 

We always think we're ready for the heartbreak but FOE will teach us a lesson and show what heartbreak really means.

:saitama:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We always think we're ready for the heartbreak but FOE will teach us a lesson and show what heartbreak really means.

Yup. You know it is coming but somehow you are properly prepared. I hate it when tears just flow down like a leaked faucet!

• Like 4

Captain @Jillia @luffie  ... 30.gif?w=50 I'm also relying from the mood of that live streamin' link. But I'll try my best. 18.gif?w=50

- EPISODE 11 -

4j7G6SS.gif

Spoiler

pCKvYnh.gif

N1OnTsb.gif

Spoiler

u5rcXom.gif

9aTnXGF.gif

Spoiler

OGUU2R1.gif

QIkFZ8B.gif

Spoiler

aE15VLE.gif

uw3raLD.gif

Spoiler

tpWeNMF.gif

b5v6OQi.gif

Spoiler

YUwe3HE.gif

b5v6OQi.gif

Spoiler

YUwe3HE.gif

967Ztqo.gif

Spoiler

pcpQbxv.gif

aT9OMFc.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

JpF58VK.gif

Spoiler

FnfM3Nv.gif

Jk6h1yX.gif

Spoiler

Xa0LBvG.gif

CWCv5Or.gif

Spoiler

Z1jT6h6.gif

gNNpx5e.gif

Spoiler

IISjnSV.gif

7RlEe7t.gif

Spoiler

GzThX27.gif

3vRHPxA.gif

Spoiler

WSNu7ss.gif

QnMvrHX.gif

Spoiler

KqNUqhl.gif

COkoiBx.gif

The link buffering starts. Aigooo. The struggle is real. 38.gif?w=50

I'm stuck with CHA JI WON

BheB8dp.gif

I really don't know what happened next.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
On 8/30/2020 at 5:19 AM, hunybunny said:

@sas79. I agree with u.There is reason the writer must show up why Kim Mo Jin tape recorder have been founded by Detective Choi,

Do Hyun Su is next target to be eliminated by accomplice,If he work only with Kim Mo Jin and Do Hae Su is too dangerous for Do Hyun Su. after detective Choi find out DHS=Baek Hee Sung the team of detective must be find evidence to prove he is innocence by raiding human trafficking syndicate. 

if Doo Hae So speak the truth to CJW and the team this problem can be solve.This problem like bomb because both Do Hyun Su and Do have So still keep silent about village foreman murder. Why he must run away if he want to prove he is innocence.DHS have an alibi that 11Mei 2002 he with his father until 03:10 when Jung Min Soek reported missing by Park Kyung Choon.

I only hope in Kim Mo Jim cassette recorder there is video who recorderded that the murder is someone else.

and one hope is to find the corpse of Jung Min Soek.

DHS is protecting his sisster by keeping shut! If that's not love I don't know what is!

On 9/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, violina said:

Talking about Eun Ha, its gonna hurt to see her separated from her dad even if its only temporary in the next episode

She learnt very well from her daddy on how to manipulate people with her cute face and politeness:D

He went to an IT technician, watch towards the end of episode 10. The IT guy was able to retrieve the data. It was implied too in the beginning part of episode 10 that detective choi was snooping around. The team leader asked him about where he went(they mentioned a korean location), CJW followed up with a question on what he was doing,  he couldnt answer properly.

Tank you! I must have missed it.. this drama has so many keymoments it's hard to keep up with everything. 

6 hours ago, violina said:

Article Translation (Thanks to Lydia Liem, Twitter)

The rating of Korean Drama Flower of Evil continues to increase significantly.The public assumed this because Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won's acting are captivating and dive into their roles well.

Moreover both of them had played in the same project, Criminal Minds, so their chemistry is getting stronger in this project.This was also expressed by Lee Joon GI through an exclusive interview with Insertlive.

"This is my 2nd project with Moon Chae Won.But because the characters are very different this is a new experience for us because in this drama we are paired as husband and wife," he said. In this drama, a lot of conversations needed to be done so that we can play it naturally.But, because we already know each other's strengths and weaknesses, many things are resolved properly," he continued.

He admits acting as Moon Chae Won's husband who has a dark secret made him a little stressful. "To be honest, I felt a little stressed because this is my first experience acting as a married couple for 14 years. I think I'm too young to play that role," he said. Lee Joon Gi also admitted that he felt a little dizzy when he had to act as a father figure in the drama.He felt that the director has made things easier and Flower of Evil has a good story. The stress also subsided slowly after he was helped by Moon Chae Won who played his wife in the drama.

" I'm grateful I was paired with Moon Chae Won. I am grateful that Moon Chae Won makes me a little relieved. I've worked with her before so in this drama.I don't have too much problems. So I can try to portray my role as Baek Hee Sung well," he said.

"I have tried my best to put myself in Hee Sung's shoes to understand the complicated emotions he has and convey them naturally to the audience" said Lee Joon Gi.

For Insertizen who are curious about how Lee Joon Gi 's acting as Baek Hee Sung, as well as how Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won's chemistry is working out in the drama, you can watch the drama Flower of Evil every Thursday and Friday at 8:45pm on the tvN channel through Transvision.

Source: 1 2 3

He's really doing an outstanding acting.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃