[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

What's with DHS's health now? Don't tell me they are going to Innocent Man route now. The male lead has lied to female lead so now he's going to pay with his life/health. The guy already suffered too much because of his father and antisocial personality let him be happy now. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Thanks @jeonghyang your posts are LIFE and the gifs.

Clip 1 of Episode 10 

Jiwon is now a police woman! She is so excited and goes to BSH. It was her dream

Clip 2 out right now for EP 10

JW calls BSH and asks for him to pick her up and eat together. She wants to go to that bibimguksu place they went to. BSH/DHS says it looks like I won't be able to go home tonight. JW tells him to not go and that she hates it.  She had a bad dream last night. She is upset at him. Out of blue BSH/DHS says-I want to be a good person to you. 

JW tears up and says she has to go back and will call him later.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The organs black market business actually makes sense. The more I think about it, the more everything seems to click.

Usually hunting victims is one of the things that thrills serial killers. Now we now DMS and his accomplice were paying for their victims. It’s it odd? Maybe director Baek was the one who was truly dealing with the organ market but he needed to cover his trace, therefore he made a deal with the sick murderers who made bodies look like serial killings. Win win situation for both parties.

The only thing that contradicts this theory is that bodies that were found didn’t have their organs missing, is that right?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

5 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ji Won tells Do Hyun Soo to take care/to not be hurt... I feel like Hyun Soo might realize Ji Won knows who he is because he was taken aback by that ...

OMG... the other detective heard the recorder of Moo Jin's ...WAAAHHHHH ~

Was there anything in Moojin's recorder? Didn't DHS deleted all the files? :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

The only thing that contradicts this theory is that bodies there were found didn’t have their organs missing, is that right?

Was thinking of that too... they never mentioned anything about missing organs from the victims, so yeah, it's quite contradicting if we go with the organ trade theory. But we'll see... perhaps they deliberately didn't emphasize it yet.

4 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Was there anything in Moojin's recorder? Didn't DHS deleted all the files? :unsure:

I thought Hyun Soo deleted all of it too since he took the recorder from Moo Jin himself so idk how come there's still that conversation in that recording. It was when Moo Jin asked Hee Seong as Hyun Soo if Ji Won knows anything about him.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Was thinking of that too... they never mentioned anything about missing organs from the victims, so yeah, it's quite contradicting if we go with the organ trade theory. But we'll see... perhaps they deliberately didn't emphasize it yet.

I thought Hyun Soo deleted all of it too since he took the recorder from Moo Jin himself so idk how come there's still that conversation in that recording. It was when Moo Jin asked Hee Seong as Hyun Soo about Ji Won.

they did mention that nobody requested for autopsies or something. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yeah, we don't need that terminally ill-plot. I think it would make sense though for Do Hyun Soo to have physical and mental reactions from the pressure put on him. He can't really express his feelings on the outside, so it's showing in his body.

Yeah, I thought that was what was happening in last week's episodes. It looks like anxiety/panic attacks to me. 

• Like 10

Karma would be when Baek family becomes the ostracised and accused family and everyone starts treating Hyunso well since his name is cleared off. 

im kind of disappointed , I wanted to see Joongi play villain. Fingers crossed for next six episodes :Fist1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

they did mention that nobody requested for autopsies or something. 

And to @Jillia, this could be it then... I probably missed or forgot that part. So we're probably dealing then with organ trade. But is it really Baek Man Woo, or are we still in for more surprises? We still got 6 eps left.

Also, why do most of the beautiful moments between Ji Won and Hyun Soo happens through their phone conversations :fullofhearts:

• Like 6