[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

So its do hynso/ do hae soo/ kim moojin against detective Cha ji Won and collegues ...... Damn.

I wish Hyunso would just tell the truth to get her on her side.

Then, the case would easily get solved and suspicions would easily get cleared, since through her, law is on his side too.

But i guess he has to hide and keep lying for the sake of melodrma 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, -Love Blossom- said:

My fangirl mind says Baek Hee Sung but my rational mind says Cha Jiwon :lol:

I don't get why he's not trusting her... have to wait for subs.

Maybe she could reveal to him that he susbconsiously revealed himself to be Do Hyunso but my rational mind knows he will probably deny it...

• Like 8

ep 8 clips (edit-out)

I will try to translate some ---please be patient with my errors or omissions as I am not a native speaker.

Where is Eun Ha?

She is sleeping.

What is going on ? There are some work that is hard

What matters?

Nothing much but there are some things. There are some things that started and xxxx (don't know).

Should we stop? Should we quit?  

Stop then if it is hard.

Isn't that too easy to say.

Well don't do hard things, that is not how you image/look. Live how you usually are.

What is my usual image/look to you?

Hubby says a bunch of adjectives/words--(unfortunately I don't know them ) :bawling: But basically infer nice ones hardworking , bright etc maybe (?)

I do xxx this well  You know I am xxx .

Aww you? Nah you are not like that at all.

Awww time flies so fast. Next week will mark 5 years at our home. (lists furniture etc) it was fun choosing and making then.

Didn't we have a party?

Yes, that time I was so happy.

Do you want to have a party like then? I can handle everything you just can come xx

Do you love me? (JW asks)

HS picks up her hand and kisses it--of course why do you ask?

(VO JW voice--live to the end as HS for our daughters Eun Ha's sake. Continue as knowing nothing as HS and then let's will break up. That is my last gift to you.)

JW announces about Yeongju case and she /team will be busier as a result. I plan to work very hard on it.

Spoiler

HS- Hey MJ, you must find this situation amusing. You are xxx right? Isn't your real goal to get together again with HS nuna? 

MJ-What?

HS-Isn't that obvious? From my perspective, then try saying the same thing and look at Nuna to say the same words from 17 years ago .

Do Hye Soo -- i feel xxx (?) to each other. Nuna don't you remember? That day you came back home crying to me and said it. How your eyes looked exactly similar to dad's eyes.

MJ-Yah DYS.

HS Nuna-MJ hold it in. 

HS-If you two start dating again, xxxx  Now pay attention (holding phone) to the work at hand listen to this sound.  We must find out where that place it in the recording that spot. I definitely have been there before. What?

HS Nuna - MJ

MJ- I always xx about the past, i have the normal feelings/emotions it si from ME. You both are not (normal?) So what what are you thinking (staring at BHS). You think I am a fool (hogu)?  You ask about thankfulness and apology. Only you are that person who doesn't xxx and xxx who in the world only you are like that? Of course you don't want to hear these words , right? But you know, for normal regular people we are xxx.  But to see you real person/image look at Detective Choi.

HS nuna-- looking at MJ--- HS is looking and focused on this matter/one thing 

MJ-do you think i am still DYS xxx ? Until when am I going to be doing this?

HS- in the end it is a xxx then. Then really nothing is xx 

HS nuna-sit down DYS Sit down and listen to what I have to say.

So HS what is that you REALLY want to do? Just say it. Then MJ can be able to sincerely try to help you.

BHS-I already said what I needed to say.

HS nuna- Not was said xxx before, but what is in your desperate (?) heart you need to say. Then tell us.

BHS-I totally have no clue what Nuna is trying to say.

HS Nuna-you know

BHS-I don't know. How can i know?

HS Nuna--because you have changed, HS you have changed. before you did not have xxx but now you do.

MJ--I am xxx close to this person. If I call again one more time , I will be hit( ?)  Then xxxx

HS nuna-thanks him

MJ-oh no, it's nothing

BHS-what are you doing? Do it.

MJ-I am calling. I am going to call. I call. aww seriously

awww JW is calling me. Ok all of us calm down. It's ok do not be startled. Especially you DYS do not xxx

MJ-detective JW why are you calling?

CJW- Are you not well?

MJ-it is because of xxx

CJW-I want to ask to meet up, are you home?

MJ- I am sorry, I am not able to move (?)

CJW-Please take care yourself (body). See you next time.

MJ--ok the pizza is here. I am coming.

MJ opens the door---sees CJW standing there.

oh CJW

CJW- When I was talking to you on the phone I heard xxx. I was curious what you are trying to catch. Because of my xxx my body condition is not good.

Pizza delivery man arrives--Pizza is here.

CJW-- xxx so you have pizza? (I wonder if he is saying digestive issues)

MJ-when I was a kid i ate well

CJW-notes the shows in the entrance way--by the way, is there some people here?

-You are so bold, why do I have to find Do Haesu for you?

JW is looking for DYS. 

Why is she doing it?

Due to the report for you saying you made about DYS.

DO you believe I am the accomplice.

Why is she looking for DYS? Nuna gave me a charm. If you help me I will let you know. Maybe if you get that case as exclusive xxx (handed to you).

(JW VO--he is  seeking out KMJ at this time? Why ? What is going on?)

HS nuna-There was this person at the funeral unknown  person  crying there. The face I do not remember.  Said words to dad and then he wanted to give a good luck charm item. the voice not sure what to say gave it to me with tears. Then he looked over to your sleeping figure, he is DYS right? xxxx After I heard he said that, I decided to give you the fish charm.

He deliberately did that. But who is he?

I just remembered something.  He said he would help us and wrote down his phone  number to call any time. I think I might have it home .  HS left .  

Wasn 't it that noise? As HS nuna and BHS are talking, MJ blurted why does HS have to be so pretty? (LOL)

MJ establishing to HS and BHS that it is work only. They are working together and after they are done they will never meet up again forever. When HS said ok, MJ as startled. (You can tell he is just doing it to get distance but doesn't really mean it as he muttered HS was pretty.)

What do you say about PDC? You met him?

(repeat the other video above) 5:45 to end is prior clips not going to redo.

what is her name? Baek Eun Ha. Look at this, don't they look alike? Their personality are similar and different than me and I constantly check when raising her. HS you have changed alot. Why? xxx

I was worried about your Nuna and lived like that now.  Now due to my situation is only why i looked for you. I will help you . I have something of Dad, you met xx.

At dad's funeral the fish charm you gave me is last victim's item.

CJW heard that DYS is not the murderer overhearing HS Nuna and DYS. (OOOOH)

There were some misunderstandings that occurred. Due to this fish charm  you are looking for me. Your wife does she know? You are right she is a detective. She is handling the case.  I cannot have any mistakes. It is ok. I won't make any mistakes til the very end I want to live like BHS.  Do you love this person? No, not for one moment did I have that thought.I don't know my heart. 

Was it fun for you? Dad was not picking up his phone. Show the pic and it is our home. Good drawing. EH, know mom loves you alot. I do too I love you too. As much as the skies, the land and as much as dad! Don'te forget to eat.

CJW burns the evidence--tape cassette player and DYS bag.

Then ok I will let you  live as BHS then.

What are you doing alone? Want to drink together? EH? She is sleeping

What's going on? Work is hard. What is wrong? 6:15 repeat of first clip not in spoilers. til 10 minute mark

Fake mom to real son, for all this time it was difficult living. Now I won't be sad for you being alone anymore. I will go first. We WILL /let's meet again. Mom pulls the life breathing aparatus. Dad comes back rushing --honey. Then sees the situation-are you out of your mind? Mom says--this is how it should be. This is right. She says a bunch of stuff .

We see BHS (ML) having chest pains (Some tie between them?)

MJ tries to persuade CJW to meet in one hour at a nearby cafe. But she refuses and says until you are done, I will just wait here (outside his place) She asks MJ somethiing, MJ is like of course not.

HS says---reporter MJ is something wrong? 

real BHS is dead as mom tries not let dad near son.

He is dead now.

We see BHS (ML) walking to MJ and CJW at the door. 

Longer preview of ep 9

@Madu Mita I tried to translate but it is hard. The terms in the preview are a bit alot vocab I don't know. But the clips I tried my best and took awhile to do. Major props for those who can translate. Since Korean for me is for fun, it was hard.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Bruh just be honest and trust your wife:unamused:

That's like the easiest solution...

i know i should see his perspective and it's very complicted but i can't help the frustration

His wife is like the only one he can rely on, especially since actual BHS woke

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Madu Mita said:

Bruh just be honest and trust your wife:unamused:

That's like the easiest solution...

i know i should see his perspective and it's very complicted but i can't help the frustration

exactly my point!  it'll just get messier and more complicated. i understand his situation but i don't want them to drag this for too long. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Guys lets hope and pray for the safety of crew and actor+actress for this drama. 

The corona spreadout had suspend 4 drama right now with 1 from tvn 1 from jtbc and 2 from kbs. 

considering this drama is still on filming there is also chance that the drama got suspended aswell if the spreadout got to the set aswell.. 

Lets hope for the best guys so there is no delay and they all still healthy and fine for the best drama currently airing

Every episode is critical and I don't want to sound like a selfish and inconsiderate 'beach' but I don't think I can cope with the suspense if there will be a delay.:unsure: 

I hope not. Really.

• Like 7

Kim Woo Jin's facial expression is so priceless.   101.gif 

Oh dude, control your libido. 59.gif

f5fLg6I.gif

Spoiler

WXZk1t9.gif

Pervert mode activated. He's getting horny. Can't deny his hidden desire.  60.gif

... and when he's  busted from lying. 120.gif

Spoiler

BvebJmv.gif

Ohhhh... SURPRISED!

lDcN5RP.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Kim Woo Jin's facial expression is so priceless.   

Oh dude, control your libido.

Pervert mode activated. He's getting horny. Can't deny his hidden desire. 

Is he doing this infront of Hyunso :hwaiting2:?

Then he really will end up dead lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 6