[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

1 hour ago, Seonhoyaa said:

They would've rocked a Sageuk together. Oh how i wish they'd meet in again in one. But i guess that's needs lots of luck:(

PDnim needs to work his magic and show us Heesung/Jiwon's weeding, but make it traditional, so I can see them side by side in hanbok LMAO *desperate* 

Y4zeBNS.jpg%5B

Mystery man Kim Jihoon letting us know again that he will be showing up on today's episode  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDfTDIVlotF/

• Like 9

10 hours ago, mulberry9 said:

Yes. Both dramas were by the same team and also the same PD (Kim Jung Min). It's a pity that we don't see these two work in a sageuk..esp from this very production company that produced The Princess' Man.

Oh, I do hope one day that will come true. I miss JG in a sageuk

• Like 7

From mcbae's instagram (the MC for their the Kakaotalk live)

Screenshot-20200805-174321-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20200805-174339-Instagram.jpg

@Tuiwgn @hazelyeot @Seonhoyaa 

Spoiler

It's been a long time since they both did sageuk (I don't count her last sageuk movie) 

And seems like many are wanting them in sageuk. It's actually the genre that most want to see them in *sigh*

Look at javabeans' tweets a few days ago :joy:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

And seems like many are wanting them in sageuk. It's actually the genre that most want to see them in *sigh*

No wonder people wants to see them in Sageuk together. Both excels in it and their break roles were in Sageuk projects. The Painter of Wind for MCW and The King and the Clown for JG. although i'm happy we got FOE still pray to see them again in Sageuk.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Aigoooo~~~ Hee Sung is ruthless

He didn’t kill reporter Moojin though... 

My heart was racing watching the last bit of gif where Hee Seong was hanging outside the balcony ...

I hope Viki will have  the episode tomorrow !

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

omg she almost saw her husband...what a scene!!!what the heck is he doing there?thanks @jeonghyang...you are doing a great job...

That’s Moojin’s apartment... he probably went there to find out what he has about him...

• Like 7