[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

thank you kindly :D so excited for Flower of Evil :innocent:

Here is another one of my favs...OMG so hot hot hot!! :star::star::naughty::love:

...A hidden past....A secret identity...

Will Cha Ji Won find the truth?

Will the truth destroy her family?

Lies, suspense, thriller....

Flower of Evil

Showing in June 2020

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Health is the most important, so it's great they decided to canceled auditions..

I'm sure the production team is worried about timing, but I believe things will be fine;

The drama is set to air in the second half, so July onwards~ 

I was looking into some possible airing dates, and FOE will probably air on July 1st, if they stay on the wed/thu's timeslot.

That timeslot right now is: Money Game > Memorist > ? (possibly Oh My Baby) > Flower of Evil.

And here are some fan edits that I loooved

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Question is if filming will be able to start at all...with the surge in the number of new virus cases and the country on its’highest’ alert , meaning the government can lock down cities ... :frown: why is this happening!:bawling: praying this virus thing will go away quickly ! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Until there are no official news, we have nothing to worry about. But the health and safety of cast and crew is more important than filming a drama. :) But let's wait and see. So far, the plans are that the drama will start filming in March.

Absolutely, health and safety are priority for the cast and crew.  Let’s hope all goes well :rolleyes:

• Like 4

WZ2uogK.jpg

Production still going~

Let's not worry. The production team is for sure taking all important measures to assure nothing bad happens...

Like, they can start shooting scenes indoors, and later, when things are more positive, they can shoot all location scenes. Or choose places that are not crowded.

• Like 6

i hope its 20+ epesode...because i really waited for this pairing to work again...at this unique and challenging story,..that you will surely follow,...fighting for the derector ,script writer,..all the cast,. best all of this moon chae won and lee joon gi lead shine

right now im still thing is there more romance because its suspense thrilling drama,...i wish they put full of romance because alots of viewer wants a kind of spycho - romance drama that will surely admire and love by all viewers..

now people really miss moon chae won so much now its time to show them there love by continuing watching her latest drama" the flower of evil "alongside lee joon gi,...its really time for this two couple to shine again ,..that they not given in "criminal mind re make"

this story is not remake nor webtoon,...this story is completely original that the writter is behind this drama ...to make this beautiful and interesting,..and i think the director like this kind of scene,...i also see how excited both moon chae won and lee joon gi to play this kind of role because the story is more challenging full of emotion that can full there acting skill perfectly with excitement

hope lots of interview,..photo shoot together ,script reading and so on,....lets full of support and take care always,...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Script reading videos most of the time are only released one month before the broadcast... So it's fine they are not showing that yet.

What I'm curious is about the supporting cast, especially who is going to be their child; 

Maybe they were trying to cast her by an audition (seeing that was the case for the director's drama, Mother), and maybe that's the reason we didn't had more info about supporting cast... Hm.. I'm just guessing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Script reading videos most of the time are only released one month before the broadcast... So it's fine they are not showing that yet.

What I'm curious is about the supporting cast, especially who is going to be their child; 

Maybe they were trying to cast her by an audition (seeing that was the case for the director's drama, Mother), and maybe that's the reason we didn't had more info about supporting cast... Hm.. I'm just guessing. 

thanks for the info now i understand,..

• Like 3

Yoohoo casting news!! Jang Hee-jin and Seo Hyun-woo join the cast as Lee Joongi's big sister and the man who loves the sister respectively.

here's my translation of the article. 

(link https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004173113)

Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo confirmed to complete reliable cast in tvN’s Flower of Evil

tvN’s new drama The Flower of Evil has a cast full of reliable actors - Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo.

On Feb 27, OSEN learned that Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin and Seo Hyunwoo would co-star in The Flower of Evil. The Flower of Evil is a suspense melodrama about a man who changed his identity and hides his cruel past and his homicide detective wife who investigates his past.

First, Lee Joongi plays Baek Heesung, an apparently family man devoted to his wife and daughter who turns out to be lacking in emotion and has completely deceived his wife to achieve the life he lives now. Anticipation is mounting as this is a suspense melodrama from an actor who has carried each drama he’s starred in.

Moon Chaewon plays Cha Jiwon who, once innocent and loving wife, goes through an intense emotional rollercoaster and ends up putting handcuffs on her. She is reuniting with Lee Joongi as a married couple for the first time since Criminal Minds.

Jang Heejin, who’s made her presence felt no matter what role she did, plays the big sister of Lee Joongi’s Baek Heesung. She is reuniting with Lee Joongi as siblings for the first time since The Scholar Who Walks the Night in 2015.

Known for his solid acting in Secret Zoo, The Man Standing Next, My Ajeossi, and Time, Seo Hyunwoo was also cast in The Flower of Evil as a character who loves Jang Heejin’s character.  

The drama also has found a reliable director in Kim Cheol-gyu. He has earned recognition for his delicate directing in Scent of Summer, More Beautiful than Flowers. Hwangjinyi, My Beautiful Bride, On the Way to the Airport, Chicago Typewriter, Mother, and Confession.

Completing the team is writer Yoo Junghee who’s become one of the most anticipated writers for her dense writing.

The Flower of Evil is one of the most anticipated tvN dramas of 2020 for its original subject and plenty of interesting things to see.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I love Moon Chae Won, but believe it or not, I've only ever seen her in not-good dramas.

Goodbye Mr. Black is freaking terrible.

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter - again, really weirdly terrible.

I know she's made good dramas and movies, which is why she's popular and well-liked, but I haven't seen any of them for some reason.

How do you love an actress if you've never actually seen her in anything good? I don't know, but I love her.

I hope this is good.

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I love Moon Chae Won, but believe it or not, I've only ever seen her in not-good dramas.

Goodbye Mr. Black is freaking terrible.

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter - again, really weirdly terrible.

I know she's made good dramas and movies, which is why she's popular and well-liked, but I haven't seen any of them for some reason.

How do you love an actress if you've never actually seen her in anything good? I don't know, but I love her.

I hope this is good.

Unlike you, I became a fan after watching her drama Princess' Man & that led me to watch all of her completed dramas, movies, music video, commercial ad videos and stalk for updates and the fan website. I only wasn't drawn to watch Criminal Minds (just not my cup of tea). But I'm excited for the upcoming kdrama wishing for some romantic scenes between the leads that would give more depth to their conflict as a law enforcer married to a lawless person. :wub:

• Like 4

Wow. The girl has 11+ years of career, but let's judge her for her last 3 choices. Anyway,,,,

I'm happy with the casting news!! Specially Jang Heejin :wub: 

She was one of my favorite things about Scholar who walks the night, but sadly I haven't watch her in many things besides that. She is lovely.

And funny enough, I'm currently watching My Mister, and the second male lead is in the cast, haha. 

I'm still dying to know who is going to be their child... As I'm always here guessing things.. Maybe their child is a baby/toddler? How cute would that be!!! And sad at the same time :tears:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Unlike you, I became a fan after watching her drama Princess' Man & that led me to watch all of her completed dramas, movies, music video, commercial ad videos and stalk for updates and the fan website. I only wasn't drawn to watch Criminal Minds (just not my cup of tea). But I'm excited for the upcoming kdrama wishing for some romantic scenes between the leads that would give more depth to their conflict as a law enforcer married to a lawless person. :wub:

Yes, she was really the best thing (or one of the best, at least) about every drama I've seen her in. I even like her co-stars, but sometimes, a production just doesn't come together in the end.

Here's to hoping this show is great and really lets her shine. There really is just something about her.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1