[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

If they collab again then it will surely be written in history (:lol:) since kdramas don't really repeat couples. 

There are few exceptions. Not many but there are some. Like Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hee.. worked 3 times in dramas as couple lol. And Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi.. soon to be 4x with their upcoming movie :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Ah, so Eun Ha said that the kids were telling her that her parents divorced because CJW changed her name to Cha Eun Ha. I guess that was more for her to separate themselves from the Baek family yet not knowing fully about DHS I guess after realizing that he didn't remember any of them. I wonder what'll happen if they ever decide to change her name to Do Eun Ha. Would she ask or wonder why her father has a different name? How would you even explain that to a child? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Good bye, Flower of Evil! I've enjoyed the ride so much; I'm grateful for all ur comments and this thread. 

I wish all the best for our talented actors LJK and MCW, and, of course, the rest of the cast!

Hoping for another project with these 2 - till then take care, stay healthy, real and inspire others!

Begging GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

@larus, let's meet again! take care, my friend!

p.s. I'm going to check from time to time ur posts - the withdrawal is real :saitama:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

What I just watched? Mood What GIF by NBC

They got their happy ending but it still felt empty and incomplete. They should've brought that memory loss track on episode 15 or made final episode 1 hr 30 min. DHS's lost childhood memory, Jung Mi Soek and her husband. They also never properly clarified whether DHS was really antisocial or misdiagnosed. Well he is remembering everything slowly so that's a good sign. But he will not be the perfect husband now I guess. CJW will have to teach him again :lol: I have to sleep now, will share final thoughts after watching with eng sub. Goodnight Flowers.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

After watching the fully subbed episode, rather than trying to get by with my limited Korean knowledge, my thoughts have changed a little about the finale from being slightly confused to appreciating it more so sorry if this might be a little long.

I guess what part of it comes down to is the fact that, as Hae Soo said, DHS is literally just being the same DHS he's always been. When KMJ mentioned how DHS seemed different, she said that maybe he's just the same way he's always been. I'm assuming implying that hiding himself for 14 years did a number on him, as I'm sure it would on anybody. Therefore the DHS that they were currently dealing with is the personality that DHS had before he got hit with the car and essentially became BHS.

He knows that he was wrong to CJW and I think he thinks that it'd be easier for her to hate him than to just simply forgive him because what he thinks, based on where he is mentally and what he's heard from others, is that he simply used her for 14 years. Like he told KMJ in the car, he believes he wouldn't marry someone he loved under a fake identity and the voices he hears in his head of past memories, he doesn't have a timeline for them. I think he thinks that, after believing he doesn't love her and only uses her, that those are his recent thoughts about her whereas when he thought that he loved her came before those or he might've said that as a lie.

DHS doesn't want to give her any hope about possibly getting back together, maybe because he's guilty about the whole thing, which is why I think he stops himself from trying to get too involved with her or show it. It's also probably why he wanted to stop her fantasy about ever reclaiming the old him because he's not ever going to be that. He's not going to ever live as someone else for 14 years again so there's no way to recreate that person that he thinks CJW is in love with. Like he knows he has feelings for her and he knows that he feels something but for him, he thinks that that sort of thing won't last for him because he's still under the guise that he's not capable of emotions.

Also, maybe his hatred towards his past self stemmed from just simply thinking that he couldn't be the guy deserving of CJW. He knows that she's looking for a resemblance to the past inside of him that he knows isn't there and doesn't believe himself to be capable of the things that he's heard to have been able to do. That's probably why he mentioned that it felt like they were running in a circle with her chasing him from behind and him not wanting her to see the front of him. Him from behind could be that she's chasing the past image of him whereas him not wanting her to see the front of him means that he doesn't want her to actually see what kind of cruel person he believes himself to be, or more particularly, the real him without a false identity. It's like they're both on separate ends. CJW wants to try to hold on to what they had before, whatever she can grasp at and I just think DHS doesn't want to be compared anymore. For him, everyone telling him everything about the past DHS and things he did could be like hearing about your childhood. You don't remember you did those things but the people around you do and the person that you are now isn't the person you were back then as things have changed. I think he accepts that he was once that person but maybe that person sounded too nice for the image he makes himself out to currently be or rather, the real DHS.

I think DHS hearing that he truly did love CJW from multiple people, including GMJ, proved to him, even a little, that the feelings he had for her were true. If he didn't like taking her over to his fake mother's house because he cherished her, then he probably realized then that he wanted to try to keep her as far away from his fake identity as possible. I guess the story about the name behind the workshop also showed to him that he truly loved his wife despite what he initially thought or believed to be true about himself and that those feelings were more than just something fleeting if he named his entire workshop after her.

And that's why CJW trying to let him go and DHS finally trying to move on with his life while also trying to understand his past, I think, put them on even ground to start new. In a way they had to realize that the past was the past and had to accept that first before they were able to realize that they had to start fresh. Hae Soo wanted DHS to find his own starting point and he probably recognized that his starting point should be the one person who, in his own words, should hate him the most but doesn't, the one person who has constantly stood by his side no matter what happened, CJW. I believe that that's why he was finally curious about learning about himself and becoming, at least a little, like the man he once was. He got confirmation about the feelings he thought weren't true and I guess got a better sense and picture of how CJW truly remained by his side the entire time.

For CJW, maybe she thought moving would allow them both to start anew. They wouldn't have the danger of running into each other if she was on the other side of the country, the bottom more precisely, but she'd also give DHS the space that she probably thought he needed in order to actually live his life as a free person and not strangled by the restraints of his past. Even if she moved, she'd probably always live with the hope that he'd somehow remember and come back to her, but she would realize that her decision would give DHS the choice that he never really had in life before.

I guess the appreciation for the episode is that at the end, it truly feels like the family is able to start new. DHS may not remember everything, but he's slowly gaining it back. Even if he does remember absolutely everything, he has his family that will stick by him no matter what. There aren't any more lies between CJW and DHS, even with the lost memories and their trust in each other has probably grown. Instead of DHS pretending to be BHS, he finally approached her as DHS and only as DHS. He didn't have to lie and there was nothing for him to gain, other than CJW and Eun Ha, so he could finally freely be himself.

Looking back on it, I really did like this series. Of course there were bumps in the road and some things that can be overlooked, but I really loved the characters and their journeys and I'm overall happy that we got a happy ending, or at least a hopeful one for the future.

As a side note, I thought that it was a nice subtle touch when he said he was practicing at the workshop and the wedding ring gave him a sense of balance, regarding the weight in his hands and pressure probably, to then having scratches and cuts because he wasn't used to working without the ring on by the end. For a show that was so obsessed about hands since the beginning, I thought it was a nice touch.

Also, at the end, CJW calls him Hyun Soo, unlike during the beginning of the episode when she kept mistakenly calling him Hee Sung, which I thought also signified them being able to start over as who they really are.

But thanks to everyone! I'll still be hanging out here a little to see everyone's final thoughts! 

Thanks to everyone for such a great experience! 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 4

I just finished watching the final episode with English subs. I feel like it is perfect. The pacing was just right, not too long and not too short. They got to the happy ending the best way--a fresh start with no lies between them. If he hadn't lost his memories, he wouldn't have been able to tell her who he really was, and might not have known himself. I couldn't be happier with the show.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Looks like there were more people who wanted to see what happened in the finale. The average rating was 5.7%, their highest throughout the entire series.

An article, here, states that the metropolitan area recorded an average of 6.6%, with the highest peak being 7.3% whereas the nationwide average is the 5.7% with a peak of 6.2%. It also says that in regards to tvN male/female 20-49 population, the average viewers rating in the metropolitan area was 3.4%, a peak of 3.9% and the nationwide average was 3.3% with a peak of 3.7%.

All in all, I'd say it ended on a pretty good note seeing as it was off by a week and the fact that it was on pretty late.

xYbYk2jMVcv6jR-Vwt0I_PcwB5dX12DD8vtHmKAR

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

To be honest I can't see my screen properly right now and you know the reason why?Tears Of Joy GIF by memecandy

We come to the end of our journey. I am not yet ready to bid my farewell to our egg tart family. I really really enjoyed the joy, tears, feeling of suspense and thrill along with tingling butterfly in my stomach throughout the drama.

Let me rant this for a while

There were loopholes I agree ( but I love it the way it is)

I would loved it even more if they have shown us more about DHS forgotten childhood memories, JSM reunion with her husband, KMJ and DHS romantic closure, second wedding of BHS and CJW, Eunha  getting her legal name from Beak to Cha to DO and Jr. Do Cinnamon roll.

And finally DHS got some psychological help as treatment so that he won't doubt himself ( like am not a good person, I don't have feeling, I don't like CJW I am using her for my benefit, and I can see dead people and all) ever again and live a peaceful life with his family.

Steve Mcgarrett Eddie GIF by CBS

I will really miss reading insightful thought s from all of you now it's time to deal with withdrawal syndrome. Take care all of

you:byebye2:

P.s did I mention the trio, they were so supporting during the trial And KMJ sense of humor while visiting hours, I love it and I feel pity for Beak family too ( I am nuts and I know it so BHS cameo:ilike:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Until the last minute, there are still obsessed with Lee Joon Gi's age (this was last night). Our visual ahjusshi:D

Flower of evil cast saying goodbye to views (with eng translations) 

The unsung heroes behind this amazing drama. Give it up for the people behind the camera:foryou:

3 hours ago, Shining tiara said:

JSM reunion with her husband,

I would have loved this too. I was looking forward to it. But in hind sight. It would have messed up the writing. We were told that her husband had only two months to live because of terminal illness. In the finale, there was a four month jump. That means he probably died in prison. Maybe writer thought it would be too makjang to show us JMS weeping over her husband:(. Not to forget even if he was alive, he was jailed for murder. No self - defense (defence) to get him out of jail like Hae Soo. Its sad, if he knew his wife was still alive, he wouldn't have murdered an innocent man. JMS just like Cha Ji Won would have been proactive to save her husband from being a murderer if only she knew where he was and wasnt locked in that mental hospital. So in a way, JSM and her husband are really a parallel to our Do couple. One got a second chance, one didnt because JSM's husband made a fatal mistake due to grief.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

so I have kind of skipping episodes and watching this a bit backwards (yet to watch ep 13, 14 and 15 hahahaha...)..

thoughts on ep 16 ~ surprisingly liked it! thought it would be open ending which almost annoys me but it actually doesn't feel open. instead, it felt like all the loose ends had been tied up and I liked that we saw more of the personality of do hyun so -- the rather dry humour, the missing of social cues but also being aware of people's emotions such as when moo jin was crying; that scene was really hilarious and was cracking me up. moo jin is obviously aware of hyun su and just tells him to comfort him already. hahahah... 

12 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

it does make sense that DHS didn't actually get all of his memories back but that he's getting them back piece by piece. It'd probably be too much of a shock for him if everything suddenly came back at once because from what he understood when he woke up, he just suffered a car crash and the year was 2005. 

yea, enjoyed your posts on ep 16 @thesuitelife547; it felt right that he didn't get back all of his memories..

hae soo was right in saying that they both had gotten lost; so it wasn't just him losing all these years to amnesia. in some sense, the journey has been even longer than that. they got lost as soon as do min seok got caught as a serial killer and society turned their back on these two children. hyun su tells the court that it never occurred for him to get help because the world had turned its back on them. so for both siblings, it is about reconnecting with their dreams, with people and what they want for themselves prior to their loss -- they had to find that starting point. while hae soo finds it in her artistic dreams she had as a child, hyun su finds it in his family, the woman he married. his dream and starting point was always about having that family love, to be accepted, to be cherished.

as ji won has let go of the baek hee sung her husband, she is also able to embrace hyun su the man he is now. he will never be in a sense reclaim completely the man he was but the parts of who she loved are still there. like hyun su said, even though his brain doesn't remember, his body has memories and he finds himself instinctively reacting to her. she makes him nervous. she makes him feel emotions and that scares him, overwhelms him. part of his journey is finding out what is real and what is not. just as ji won had to go through that battle to separate the lies from the truth, hyun su has to do the same and we come back full circle -- there is a genuine emotional tie and bond between them. that was real and so they can trust that to build the future. he still has his workshop, his family and he can move forward ..

and as for hae soo, liked the open ending with moo jin. for so long she had been pushing him away ashamed of who she is and almost punishing herself by putting herself in a kind of solitary jail. so even though she was living in society, she really wasn't. by pursuing her dreams, it is like she is free to embrace who she is. rather than him chasing her and running from him, she is now the one calling him, sharing about her day. she is reaching out to him. in one of the earlier episodes, she basically asks why he is hung up on a relationship that happened so many years ago and he leaves frustrated and embarrassed. with her now pursuing those child dreams of art, she is also open to pursuing those feelings and memories she had him of a child. she no longer has to close that off. so it ends on a hopeful note with her reaching out to him. we know that moo jin is a goner for her anyway. so we can just assume that it is a just a matter of time she returns....

in the end, it was about finding the courage to move forward, to not close up because of the past and to find that connection with people, to trust your emotions, to let yourself feel -- this is what the siblings learn to do and we can walk away knowing they will be okay. hae soo will get her dream meal of all of them as a family sharing a table one day in the future.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

That was a happy ending.:highonflowers:

I thought we weren't having one when LJG declared to MCW he was manipulating the foreman's nephew. Oh no ... the show was doing so well without the usual noble idiocy in the FL and ML. The sister did some of that, but nicely done because she had a compelling reason... murder. Other shows had some pathetic reasons.

I did not realise he was getting his memory back in their house at the end - no discontinuity in behaviour. She also did not look surprise to see that her replacement was LJG. So when he asked her not to leave, I was like what? Why? 
It's a bit rushed ( not unusual with Kdramas), sudden realisation, reconciliation, reunion all in the last 10 minutes. The acting was excellent from everyone, but my vote goes to EH. Just so cute in every scene. :heart1:

This ending reminded me of Winter Sonata, I was ready to have my week ruined, but nope. :D

Thank you wonderful recappers @jeonghyang and @thesuitelife547 

Bye everyone, I am watching lie after lie, see ya.

:elated:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I CRIED SO MUCH AT THE FINAL EPISODE -- now my head hurts! :bawling:

I was literally worried in the last 8 minutes because I don't know when Hyun Soo will be able to get things straight, but gladly, he did get things straight and boy, how I loved that intimate kiss!!!! It was pure of love and longing and it was beautifully shot! 

The whole episode gave me tons of catharsis and my eyes are still hurting. .I loved the way they ended things and I think, although it's not what I pictured in mind, it remain beautiful and meaningful. Still, I would still like to see Mommy Baek giving food to Eun Ha and the dreamy family dinner of Hae Soo, Hyun Soo, Moo Jin, Eun Ha and Cha Ji Won! Nevertheless, I am proud to declare that Flower of Evil is one of Korea's masterpieces. :heart:

And it was all fun reading your insights here and it helped me understood and appreciate the drama even better. Thank you guys for welcoming me heree and also thank you to @jeonghyang for tagging me on your beautiful recaps! Thank you to the whole production of Flower of Evil! T_T

ps: I'm really really happy about the ending but I FEEL SO EMPTY NOW IT ENDED T_T I need another lee joon gi and moon chae won drama to cure my emptiness! xP

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Flower of Evil: Episode 15

by LollyPip

Flower15-00293.jpg

It’s amazing that our antihero still has his sanity after everything he’s been through. He’s managed to hold onto his humanity for so long, but with every blow, his grip on reality grows weaker. He’s still got a killer to track down, and this last confrontation may be more than his fragile mind can withstand.

EPISODE 15 RECAP

Flower15-00001.jpgFlower15-00010.jpg

Back when they were all teenagers, Moo-jin made a video at Hyun-soo and Hae-soo’s house where he went into the basement and saw something horrific. Now we see the rest of that video — he’d seen a bag with something human-shaped inside, but Do Min-seok had shown up and told him it was only an elk.

In the present, Moo-jin grins happily when Hae-soo tells him over the phone that the necklace he returned to her is as dazzling as it used to be. They make plans for her to come to his place with Eun-ha after stopping at Hyun-soo and Ji-won’s place for some of Eun-ha’s things.

But while she’s there, Hee-sung stabs her after promising not to hurt Eun-ha, who’s shut in her room. He believes she’s Ji-won, and he takes Ji-won’s shattered ID from Hae-soo as a souvenir before he leaves.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/flower-of-evil-episode-15/

“Flower Of Evil” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Its Entire Run

9717392da3db4b2e8652831b3a1c29e2.jpeg?s=

Sep 24, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” ended with a bang!

On September 23, the mystery thriller drama starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won aired its highly-anticipated series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Flower of Evil” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.7 percent and a peak of 6.2 percent, marking not only a significant jump in viewership from its penultimate episode, but also the highest ratings of the drama’s entire run.

The finale of “Flower of Evil” also took first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks—an impressive feat for a cable drama—among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 3.3 percent and a peak of 3.7 percent nationwide.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427376wpp/flower-of-evil-finale-achieves-highest-ratings-of-its-entire-run

14 hours ago, kara_mella said:

@larus, let's meet again! take care, my friend!

Of course, I am still here. Let see in which thread we`ll meet again. Take care as well!

• Like 4

The last episode was really good! Melodramatic with the amnesia but it was saved by the really strong acting by LJK and MCW - like they are soooo great at conveying their emotions. I really felt what they were feeling etc. It was also quite realistic for the trial and how HS had to doubt himself too. He has been through a lot and hiding his real self all these years. In all, an excellent drama. LJK has not disappointed me with his drama choices! I do hope he and MCW will collab again in the future - I want a Sageuk! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I admit I dropped this somewhere around ep. 12 onwards..? It just felt like it jumped the shark but I'm glad that it regained momentum and finished on a heartwarming note.

It is after all Lee Jun Ki's drama and he's doing a fabulous job at it. He is a talented actor, just not much luck with projects... Hopefully his role here will help propel him to the likes of Gong Yoo? One can hope yes LoL. 

I hope he pairs with Chae Won in future projects too, they're great together. I love the ending with a picture of the happy couple in their wedding attire. And of course the family hug with adorable Eun Ha. Much praise should also be mentioned  to Kim Ji Hoon for his role as a psycho. His transformation made him scary and also kind of sexy LoL. 

That's it  folks.  Thanks for the interesting posts, I had fun. Take care!    

• Like 5

[Naver TV] Flower of Evil Episode 16 Finale Comments and Reaction

※Caution: tears※ Lee Joongi's poetic analogy about his relationship with Moon Chaewon

Screenshot%2B2020-09-24%2Bat%2B00.14.00.png

Screenshot%2B2020-09-23%2Bat%2B23.14.20.png

1. [+596][-4] Wow, it's crazy that you can focus on the emotions when they're sat inside a car

2. [+534][-8] When Cha Jiwon said "How could you forget me?" I could totally feel her emotions and cried with her ㅠ Moon Chaewon's acting is crazy

3. [+412][-6]  Lee Joongi's emotional acting is really amazing

4. [+389][-3] Wow the emotions are seriously insane... I almost cried without knowing, it's the first time I've seen such a heartbreaking couple  

5. [+299][-5] I can understand both of their viewpoints so my heart really achesㅠㅠ Especially at 3:15, it reminds me of the handcuffs scene in episode 14 I think? When Jiwon was handcuffed and said 'What is this?!'  ㅠㅠ 

Jang Heejin leaving behind Seo Hyunwoo, who even did service for prisoners?!

Screenshot%2B2020-09-24%2Bat%2B00.14.49.png

Screenshot%2B2020-09-23%2Bat%2B23.35.16.png

(T/N: we translated it as service for prisoners but the word used was 옥바라지(Okbaraji), which describes the acts of providing prisoners with clothes, food, etc. It's related to acts of resistance against a Japanese colonial prison. It's meant to be a funny exaggeration of what Moojin did for Haesoo while she was on trial)

1. [+354][-3] Moojin-ie is sobbing  Hyunsoo who's there as a friend can't comfort him  Moojin-ie, who asks sincerely how to lose his memories is answered sincerely by Hyunsoo with an offer to break his skull 

2. [+275][-3] Okbaraji ㅋㅋㅋㅋSocial Media Manager-nim who lives up to expectations till the end. Did you learn how to write titles from an academy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: they're praising the title writer's cleverness in using the term for this situation) 

3. [+264][-3] ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ Moojin-ie is upset ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+257][-3] Moojin-ie is crying but why did I end up laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe asked for the know-how about losing your memoriesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyunsoo's patting hand was also funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+212][-4] I've been swallowed by Moojin's charm ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

[The Happy Ending we all wanted] Finally the family reunion ♥ Eunha is now Do Eunha ^0^

Screenshot%2B2020-09-24%2Bat%2B00.15.37.png
Screenshot%2B2020-09-23%2Bat%2B23.52.33.png

1. [+819][-2] Give us an epilogue please .. You absolutely have to give us one of their newlywed-style start to their married life and a Moojin and Haesoo reunion. I'll trust you ..

2. [+627][-9] The ending I imagined was him going to Eunha with egg tarts and laughing and hugging her like before, being happy again, and like Haesoo said, one where everyone gathers to eat whilst laughing. Also an ending where Haesoo and Moojin kissed on the terrace after she came back ... nonetheless you worked hard 

3. [+568][-10] I like the ending, he's starting anew as Do Hyunsoo ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+435][-3] This ending is the best for the present Hyunsoo, who's suffering from amnesia .. and it's the best ending... I really loved Flower of Evil and it's a drama that will keep coming to mind throughout my life! Hyunsoo will be happy with Jiwon and Eunha forever.. ! Thank you for gifting us this amazing drama. To the actors, director, staff: you worked hard through a difficult situation caused by COVID-19.. I love you! Flower of Evil, a drama that will leave memories forever, I won't forget you!

5. [+402 ][-8] It's been a long time since there's been a drama like this that's so heavenly till the endㅠㅠ Thank you to all of the Flower of Evil team for gifting us parched drama fanatics such a great drama ㅠㅠ I was really, really happyㅠ

Source: Netizenkore

• Like 13
  • Love 3

so caught up on the episodes I skipped and am left with thoughts on the baek parents. why did they give the identity of baek hee sung to hyun su? it was interesting that instead of baek omma losing her mind, it was baek appa who finally broke when he realized the truth and had to take accountability -- their son wasn't some innocent manipulated by do min seok and there was no fixing him as they hoped. there was no one last chance they had so desperately wanted.

does he get dementia from shock? is he slowly losing his mind? during the many interactions, baek appa always called hyun su by his original name. in the end, he calls him as hee sung and sees him in the image of his son -- a happier, positive version. were the baek parents in some sense looking at hyun su as a kind of substitute son at times for real?

hyun su is nervous to see baek omma and how much his hands shake as he tries to get himself under control. why did he need her perspective -- in some level, he trusts her judgement? just like she saved his life so many years ago, she saves him in some sense by telling the truth -- he loved ji won and was protective of her. and then she sets him free by walking away. it was a complex relationship between the baek parents and hyun su -- not at all simple or easy to understand. like baek omma asks in ep 15, why did they come so far when they knew it wouldn't work? why indeed?!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Yep, as predicted amnesia...sigh... whyyy.....

14 years of relationship and still going strong. we had hope that the amnesia arch didnt happened... but it did. I guess i should be happy that Eun Ha was in the ending scene...

Someone wrote that it was at the right pace for ep16, for me, i would wish it to be more, faster paced so we can see what happened to them after a year of reconcilation? HS did have the images of his past 14 years life, eg it was so adorable when he hold the baby girl... im sure he should know/learn of his old self within one year and grow to love his small family completely.

Overall nice.. and LJK is still overly thin...:D

• Like 5