[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Lol... LJG posted on his IG a short vid of some people watching FOE. And he says, "I feel your BIG Love to Hyunsoo & Jiwon of Flower of Evil, I can see you wherever you are." :issohappy:. I'm not sure if the vid belongs to a fan though. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFYE4QLHL5W/

He also loves that ending scene with Ji Won when they were in bed in all white ~

• Like 6

Detective Choi: The tragic tale of a young brother & sister who became the world's enemy over night.

Hae Soo and Hyun Soo sibling bond is very strong. One is waking up. The other one is going to sleep at the same moment.

dc67752f74a4fbdadc3d3dccae6ec241bec6771d

DHS: You are not anyone to me.

c1f82cbd77e23b08204a83c2021899b8965cefee

4c96d11883c82179f293c3d775d779554defe17d

gif credit: @thingskateknows

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Great drama, i was hooked, and finished ep 12... so i have a few questions about HS and JW's relationship.. nothing important but just curious,

A. Jw mentioned that she and HS have been together for 14 years (if the translated subs are correct?)

B. Their daughter is 4 years old (their new house were bought before their daughter was born- they were celebrating 5th year of buying the town house)

C. They dated after 2 years of knowing each other

D. They were together when JW got the police job. 

So, when did they get married and how long after their marriage that she gave birth? Seeemed pretty long after they know each other... hmmm..  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Great drama, i was hooked, and finished ep 12... so i have a few questions about HS and JW's relationship.. nothing important but just curious,

A. Jw mentioned that she and HS have been together for 14 years (if the translated subs are correct?)

B. Their daughter is 4 years old (their new house were bought before their daughter was born- they were celebrating 5th year of buying the town house)

So, when did they get married and how long after their marriage that she gave birth? Seeemed pretty long after they know each other... hmmm..  

This is what I understand of their timeline from what we were given. Also, DHS, as in his own actual age, is a year younger than CJW. I gave all of his ages as him living as BHS besides the first one.

Summer/Fall 2005 - DHS starts living as BHS

DHS: 21-ish

Summer 2006 - First meeting

CJW: 23

DHS (as BHS): 24

Winter 2006 - DHS stands outside of the store after a blackout

Summer 2007 - CJW's first confession

CJW: 24

DHS (as BHS): 25

Spring 2008 - first kiss/start of relationship

CJW: 25

DHS (as BHS): 26

Spring 2008 - CJW becomes a cop

DHS also goes from the blonde haired DHS earlier in the spring season to the black haired DHS went CJW tells him she fulfilled her dream.

2015 - CJW/DHS move into the house/already married

CJW: 32-ish

DHS (as BHS): 34-ish

Spring 2020 - DHS (as BHS) birthday

CJW: 38

DHS (as BHS): 39

Summerish 2020 - Eun Ha's 5th birthday

My assumption is that the 14 years is due in how long they've known each other, which is a long time looking at the timeline. So I guess they dated for a very long time before getting married. I saw a theory saying that maybe they got pregnant with Eun Ha and then decided to get married but I don't know about that one. I guess it kind of does make sense if maybe DHS was hesitant about getting married, because he was living under a fake identity.

7 years did pass between them first dating to them buying the house and already getting married so I guess there's no way to know when they actually got married unless the show ever explicitly states it or shows something that would signify how long it's been.

They should open up the last episode with a flashback to their wedding haha.

EDIT: Just saw Lee Joon Gi's instagram post lol

Lee Joon Gi, playing with everyone's hearts right now.

fGW3dOesz8v5M0sRwdiQdurbdR9IzWeBhqjsL2VG

GzsrUjR4fPGyRjmvghzgSuNEnF-F36i6n7hfpJb6

I think I might want them to end on a wedding lol, this time having an actual wedding with DHS actually being able to be himself rather than pretending to be someone else. That way it's like the start of a new chapter in their lives.

Below are the pictures from an article.

95Ny5fTiW8ZPt49dwf7kYUWTOadFGN_stdo6p2QG

• Like 7
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Gong Mi Ja said Ji Won forced him to marry her by getting pregnant. Eun Ha was born September 15, 2015. So they must have gotten married in the spring or summer of 2015, shortly before they bought the house. Ji Won implied that they spent some time furnishing the house before they moved in.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Lets be real, he has done a better job in promoting this drama than his own agency:D. They need to hire him in their PR department. 

11 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

The media is reporting it as a flashback. But something seems off. The rings were Di-Ed off their fingers in those photos.... HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US... JUST TELL US ALREADY

I kind of wish they hadn't released the photos to keep the surprise element. But again I was going insane(I still am) trying to think how the finale will shape up. So at least we are getting hints. I think there is hope for a happy ending. But they might have a second wedding. There is no Eun Ha in these photos. So maybe its really flashback. But their hairstyles look like the recent hairstyles thy are wearing now-_-. Ji Won had a lighter shade of brown in the past. Hyun Soo did not have the middle part style in the past? No?

...........................................................................................................................................

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, joybran said:

Gong Mi Ja said Ji Won forced him to marry her by getting pregnant. Eun Ha was born September 15, 2015. So they must have gotten married in the spring or summer of 2015, shortly before they bought the house. Ji Won implied that they spent some time furnishing the house before they moved in.

Ooh I must've missed it when she said that haha.

7 minutes ago, violina said:

Lets be real, he has done a better job in promoting this drama than his own agency:D. They need to hire him in their PR department. 

That's true. You think they would've tried to promote it a bit more because, ya know, both Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi are in the same agency, Namoo Actors haha. I mean they did put up some pictures, individual pictures, and behind the scenes on their Instagram but I guess then they'd have to do that for all of their dramas where's there's two people from their agency. A quick look at their Instagram shows me that I think the main female lead and second female lead of Do You Like Brahms? are both under their agency. They could've totally had them put up pictures together, though, lol.

• Like 8

ROTFL Joon Gi trolling me. At first I was like “Wait! You two are getting married?” Then I realized it was the characters *facepalm* lolol

@thesuitelife547 Yes, both girls on the Brahms show are in Namoo and I think one of the male supporting characters, the one who likes Park Eun Bin character, is in Namoo too. Sometimes I do scratch my head regarding Namoo. It’s one of the biggest acting agency if not the biggest, but I sometimes wonder why cause JG and his fans did a better promotion of the show. And I keep cringing at the cheesy Twitter posts they write cause I feel like a 12 years old write these posts lol 

Anyway, last week! We can dew it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Sometimes I do scratch my head regarding Namoo. It’s one of the biggest acting agency if not the biggest, but I sometimes wonder why cause JG and his fans did a better promotion of the show. And I keep cringing at the cheesy Twitter posts they write cause I feel like a 12 years old write these posts lol 

Yeah I have no idea lol. I mean, I don't know if other acting agencies really promote their actors dramas a whole bunch, too. I feel like it's more idol agencies that promote things over acting ones

• Like 6

@partyon Thanks for the poll. I cannot the finale is looming.

1) I want happy ending for DHS.

2) I want happy ending & like @larus I know this is not the genre but Hae Su needs happiness.

3) ugh the actor himself is hot. But in this role he is creepy & very good. So he IS NOT hot as the Villian- he is not handsome being a killer to me with his bloodlust.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

LJG is shipping himself with Moon Chaewoon B) I don't think it is flashback due to their hairstyle and I don't want them to waste time showing flashbacks instead of tying up loose ends and giving us good ending. They should have shown wedding flashbacks on the earlier episodes. But if those wedding photos are of current time then I can understand they didn't want to show two weddings. When they got married first time Jiwon was pregnant with Eunha. Is it too much to hope that she is pregnant with their second child now? Egg Tart needs someone to play with so that her parents can spend some quality time after all her father has just started showing emotions :wub:

Can they postpone the final episode? I am not yet ready to let them go. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:

LJG is shipping himself with Moon Chaewoon B) I don't think it is flashback due to their hairstyle and I don't want them to waste time showing flashbacks instead of tying up loose ends and giving us good ending. They should have shown wedding flashbacks on the earlier episodes. But if those wedding photos are of current time then I can understand they didn't want to show two weddings. When they got married first time Jiwon was pregnant with Eunha. Is it too much to hope that she is pregnant with their second child now? Egg Tart needs someone to play with so that her parents can spend some quality time after all her father has just started showing emotions :wub:

Can they postpone the final episode? I am not yet ready to let them go. 

I didn’t know JW got married after she got pregnant with EH, could i have missed the dialogue regarding that :o

9 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

This is what I understand of their timeline from what we were given. Also, DHS, as in his own actual age, is a year younger than CJW. I gave all of his ages as him living as BHS besides the first one.

Summer/Fall 2005 - DHS starts living as BHS

DHS: 21-ish

Summer 2006 - First meeting

CJW: 23

DHS (as BHS): 24

Winter 2006 - DHS stands outside of the store after a blackout

Summer 2007 - CJW's first confession

CJW: 24

DHS (as BHS): 25

Spring 2008 - first kiss/start of relationship

CJW: 25

DHS (as BHS): 26

Spring 2008 - CJW becomes a cop

DHS also goes from the blonde haired DHS earlier in the spring season to the black haired DHS went CJW tells him she fulfilled her dream.

2015 - CJW/DHS move into the house/already married

CJW: 32-ish

DHS (as BHS): 34-ish

Spring 2020 - DHS (as BHS) birthday

CJW: 38

DHS (as BHS): 39

Summerish 2020 - Eun Ha's 5th birthday

My assumption is that the 14 years is due in how long they've known each other, which is a long time looking at the timeline. So I guess they dated for a very long time before getting married. I saw a theory saying that maybe they got pregnant with Eun Ha and then decided to get married but I don't know about that one. I guess it kind of does make sense if maybe DHS was hesitant about getting married, because he was living under a fake identity.

7 years did pass between them first dating to them buying the house and already getting married so I guess there's no way to know when they actually got married unless the show ever explicitly states it or shows something that would signify how long it's been.

They should open up the last episode with a flashback to their wedding haha.

I think I might want them to end on a wedding lol, this time having an actual wedding with DHS actually being able to be himself rather than pretending to be someone else. That way it's like the start of a new chapter in their lives.

Below are the pictures from an article.

Their wedding pictures are gorgeous :wub:

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Dundee said:

I didn’t know JW got married after she got pregnant with EH, could i have missed the dialogue regarding that :o

Their wedding pictures are gorgeous :wub:

the conversation from episode 1, when Mi Ja called Jiwon by Hyunsoo's request. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2