[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

6 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

Please no amnesia ....please no amnesia.. please no amnesia

Its true... please 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Writernim I have loved you and stood by you all these episodes dont disappoint me in the last episode.Amnesia is the laziest troupe in kdrama and also it belongs to the early 2000s melos.. we have upgraded from that..

source.gif

A poignant ending is one where he is alive, he remembers everything good and bad and lives happily.Thats the real flower blooming from evil NOT amnesia.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

OMG OMG... What a absolutely high tension episode! Tq for all recappers. 

Now, we wait for next week for the ending. I'm satisfied with tonite epiaode. Everybody now knows that DHS not the evil one. 

From the previous incident, DHS have a problem to wake up from coma. It might happened again, right? Hence, the last scene of this drama. I am hoping he can sleep through all the this and wakes up when he recovers. When he wakes up, he will be cleared by unjust charges. But, the preview shown otherwise. 

Live again by your own name DHS. Baek Eun Ha will be called now as Do Eun Ha.. She will have an auntie now and future uncle...lol..

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

what does the preview say? 

actually in this case, amnesia is not that bad, the character has suffered so much, amnesia is the least the writer can do for him. 

he isn't wearing his ring in the preview, i wonder what happened. 

I low key hoped that he died and maybe bhs didn't and he just reappears here and then as a vision to haunt bhs like how dms haunted dhs. But a happy ending is good as well. At this point in time i dont care if they used any trope, just bring it on, nothing can ruin this drama for me anymore. It's just that good. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure we're going to have a time jump because the text on that preview says "4 months later...their story"

Here's a rough translation:

CJW: Breathe, breathe. It's already been 3 months. Just try to say anything because no matter what you say, it'll be fine. Mommy wishes that Daddy is happy.

I think the trial might be to clear DHS's name/charge him with what they can, like using a fake identity and such.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I think the law will go lightly on him since he caught a murderer on his own and helped police in their investigations. They might fine him for using a fake identity and misleading police but not imprison him. 

This is what am hoping for.I know he isnt going to go scot free for identity theft. Its still fraud. Dear law, take it easy on him. If he goes to jail for it, I will even tolerate a time skip although its another plot device I hate.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Pretty sure we're going to have a time jump because the text on that preview says "4 months later...their story"

Here's a rough translation:

CJW: Breathe, breathe. It's already been 3 months. Just try to say anything because no matter what you say, it'll be fine. I hope that your father is happy.

I think the trial might be to clear DHS's name/charge him with what they can, like using a fake identity and such.

thank you so much, you saved my day!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, violina said:

This is what am hoping for.I know he isnt going to go scot free for identity theft. Its still fraud. Dear law, take it easy on him. If he goes to jail for it, I will even tolerate a time skip although its another plot device I hate.

He's still on the hook for murder unless Hae Soo confesses. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

thank you so much, you saved my day!

No problem! But I guess I should probably clarify, when she said "I hope your father is happy" she was more than likely talking to Eun Ha since since she said "Mommy wishes that Daddy is happy." I guess I should've translated it that way. I'll go change it haha

• Like 7

Just a question completely unrelated to 15th episode. Since seeing how Do Min Seok was murdered, I was wondering whether they mentioned anywhere how he had committed suicide or where his body was found? Because the way BHS hit him continuously, did he just dump the body by throwing it down the cliff? I was thinking the whole time he was found dead in the basement. Maybe someone can clarify this for me.

• Like 5