[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

about the whispering in the cupboard.. who would have thought they're gonna give us the ASMR that we actually asked for?

anyway i dont think they're gonna wrap up the suspense part of the story decently, they just dont have enough airtime left to do that. So, I'm gonna ignore the various plot holes and concentrate on how the writer resolves Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji won's love story. at least that part has been consistently good so far. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kdrama said:

do you all think hyunsu will kill haesung ahhhh they keep me in suspense

I don't think he will (he needs to think about JW and Eunha) and I don't want him to because if he did kill, then we will never get a happy ending ...  forever hopeful:winkx:

( I am just about to watch the  latest episode...)

• Like 4

@Jillia

I guess BHS provoke DHS and tell him that he killed Cha Ji won like he think.in that sceneDHS really angry to BHS like the scene he almost kill Yom Sang Cheul.

I believe the writer keep big secret about DHS past because he can't remember all his memories below 10 years old. The scene he seemed to be lost on a the jungle was still a mystery. And maybe we will get the answer in episode 15.

I can't believe Doo Hae Su get hurt.I wish she survive.I wanna see they together like CJW said that she will invite Do Hae Su and I guess she will introduce her to Eunha as her aunt,She save Eunha life like DHS save her life by claim the foreman village murder was his doing.

Baek Man Wo is like a wolf.He use all the way , bribe the head police.That why serial murder case close in past.

Do Min soek is evil too but I guess the real serial murder is Baek Her Sung.He is really psycho and have no mercy.Do Min Soek still have a heart not. include do Hyun Su to killed Jung Mi Soek in 2002.

and now Jung Mi Soek try to save Do Hyun Su life by call Cha Ji Won.But DHS workshop is far away, how the police will arrive soon?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, kdrama said:

do you all think hyunsu will kill haesung ahhhh they keep me in suspense

He better kill Baek Hee Seong!! After stabbing his supposed wife, which turned out to be Hae Soo (his sister), scaring his daughter who's already traumatized by the whole event, Baek Hee Seong is destroying his family and his life. Plus, Baek Hee Seong killed DHS parents too!! Also putting all his crimes to put the blame on DHS Grrr...I hate him so much!! If he doesn't kill him, I'll personally poison him in jail!! :evilelmo:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

After rewatching some of the episodes, one thing that I thought was kinda cute was their text messages that DHS scrolled through during episode 9 when he was worrying about what CJW said about divorcing.

The one, about an air fryer:

DHS: Should we buy this?

CJW: We don't have a rice cooker at home?

DHS: It's not a rice cooker, it's an air fryer

CJW: What do we need that for?

DHS: To grill samgyeopsal

CJW: Why didn't you buy it yet! Give me my samgyeopsal quickly!

DHS: Haha

And my personal favorite, her asking how much he likes her

CJW: Honey, how much do you like me?

DHS: I don't

CJW: Do you want to die? 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Wife being practice even in tensed situation B) I liked that Jiwon was angry at him for putting knife on her neck. We often see in dramas that female leads easily forgives male leads for their questionable behaviour just because he had a reason. I understand DHS's reason but I also liked that she didn't let it go immediately and actually yelled at him. 

Screenshot-2020-09-17-16-44-17-553-com-a

I honestly don't want DHS to kill BHS firstly he will be jailed for that and secondly I want slow punishment for him for all the sufferings he put Hyun Soo and Haesoo through.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just now, Jillia said:

Oh dear... so we find out the truth?!

He was recording while walking down the DO basement. In the video shows that he saw a body bag that is wiggling (assuming the person in there is much alive) and was caught by the freaking scary father. yikes!!! 

why didnt he report it to the police back then?!?!?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4

So far the stream is good, let's hope it stays this way the entire time

• It seems like we're finally seeing what was on that videotape that KMJ took when he was younger at the house
  • He found someone in a bag that was moving and DMS appeared asking him what he was doing
  • DMS took the camera from him and began filming him asking him why he was nervous and I think he said that thing in the bag was a deer or something? KMJ decided, for better probably, to just agree with it
  • Now we're back to the end of the last episode where BHS took CJW's police badge and left Hae Soo there
  • DHS is asking YSC who the accomplice is but he's not giving up the information threatening him with the money saying that if he doesn't get it, then DHS and JMS both die, I think, but the two go into the house
  • KMJ is on his way to DHS's house and tries to call Hae Soo but she doesn't answer and he notices the dark house, deciding to go up instead. That's when he notices the bloody handprint and finds Hae Soo on the ground and calls for am ambulance
  • CJS and his boss are regoing over Park Soon Young's case. Turns out that BHS had his mother actually go to her house and order delivery all the way until 8:30pm but CJS said that the time of death is the problem because it doesn't add up with the timeline caught on video
  • CJS wants to go check with the delivery person when CJW walks in with the black box video
  • They see BHS on there, they don't know it's him, but they wonder why he wasn't cautious of black boxes like video cameras (in a video I watched that theorized since BHS was in a coma, he doesn't know about black boxes)
  • CJW and her team gets news about Hae Soo and rush to the house
  • CJW looks for Eun Ha and she's still locked in her room, she wouldn't open the door since Hae Soo told her not to so CJW tries to convince Eun Ha that she's her mother at the door and she slowly opens it and they both cry
  • Eun Ha tells her a thief came in the house and that Hae Soo told her to lock herself in her room and only open the door for her mother
  • Hae Soo is in surgery with KMJ waiting outside while he thinks about DHS asking him to make sure his sister doesn't get hurt
  • BHS arrives with the suitcase of cash and goes to his mother's pharmacy to load up on some medication that could probably knock someone out, I'm assuming. Oh, he got rat poison and called YSC asking about where he should go
  • DHS is in the basement and wakes JMS up but she's scared at the sight of him and the weapon in his hand
  • He introduces himself as DHS and tells her that she's someone connected to the case and that he'll definitely catch the person
  • He begins to open the door but she's afraid he's going to attack her so he puts down the weapon but puts a different lock on with a key. He tells her there's only one and gives it to her 
  • DHS tells her she's safe but she doesn't believe him
  • She wants to know why he's helping her and he says that it must be because of the two of them are alike since they don't know why this kind of thing had to happen to them
  • JMS takes the key to the lock yet goes back to the corner away from DHS
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, thephamle said:

He was recording while walking down the DO basement. In the video shows that he saw a body bag that is wiggling (assuming the person in there is much alive) and was caught by the freaking scary father. yikes!!! 

why didnt he report it to the police back then?!?!?

He was a coward. Both Hae Soo and Hyun Soo called him out on that. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So but does this mean... Kim Moo Jin could've ended EVERYTHING back then if he had reported the body bag to the police??

Looks like it. Hyun Soo said it exactly the way you have written it here .He said "do you know how many lives you would have saved if you had reported what you saw to the police?" in episode 2 or 4 I cant remember.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

So but does this mean... Kim Moo Jin could've ended EVERYTHING back then if he had reported the body bag to the police??

excuse my language- Hell yea! 

but we won't have the egg tart and her parents so he did something right! :hwaiting2:

• LOL 6

• CJW meets her mother in the hospital who blames DHS for deceiving her and everything and expresses her hate for him
  • CJW tells her mother she's the same from back then, he's happy, she's happy
  • The team are looking at the video from around DHS's house and know that it's the same person from the black box 
  • CJW goes to see KMJ outside of the operating room who blames himself for not being able to fulfill his promise to DHS about not leaving Hae Soo alone
  • CJW knows that Hae Soo wouldn't have been able to leave since she was protecting Eun Ha and vows to KMJ that they'll capture the person who did it
  • KMJ reveals to CJW that Hae Soo asked BMW for the volunteer list because she was suspicious of someone on that list and takes off
  • CJW gets a call from her junior telling her she can't be alive. I guess the plan that the cops were hatching is to say that CJW died because they even release an article saying that a detective passed, after the one said he would contact the reporters
  • BHS arrives at the house and YSC takes him downstairs
  • It looks like BHS is enjoying being in the basement and is getting high from the smell
  • BHS approaches JMS in the cage and greets her kinda like a friend. He asks if she remembers him but says that she heard she can't remember but figures she must seeing her reaction to him
  • BHS hands over the money to YSC and he makes sure it's all there but we see that BHS sprinkled rat poison on the money knowing that YSC would flip through it
  • YSC gives him a key and says that they shouldn't meet again, which BHS calls a good idea but when he's about to leave, he gets a nose bleed yet thinks nothing of it
  • Now BHS and JMS are left in the basement alone but we see DHS is in a dark corner with the dog leash around his hands watching the interaction
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4