[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

23 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Kim Woo Jin's facial expression is so priceless.   

Oh dude, control your libido.

Pervert mode activated. He's getting horny. Can't deny his hidden desire. 

The actor did say in their interview that his character is kind of 'whipped' for Hae Soo. I don't blame the guy :kitty:. And then the comments were all like, Mr. Reporter, please don't die.. HAHA...

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Anyone else think that the fake dad was keeping the real BHS under a coma on purpose all this time? How else did he wake up so fast?

Also, I agree that DHS need to come clean to his wife. I can understand why he isn't doing so. He probably doesn't want to ruin what they have and hurt her (even though he already has with all these lies) and there's also whatever deal he made with the fake parents. He had a really traumatic childhood and CJW was one of the only people that helped him out of it, but he still needs to do it. I just hope this time he has the courage to bring this up himself (probably won't though) with the hope that she will trust him and believe him. That's what he really needs/wants.

Really hoping by the end of next weeks episodes we have his confession and they start working together to solve this and their relationship.

Edited by moonie52
  • Like 11

32 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

Bruh just be honest and trust your wife

in the preview you can see Hee sung, Ji-won and Hae-soo are together talking. Maybe sister gonna spill some beans to JI-won and push her brother to be honest with Ji-won? I agree it is better JI-won knows. I hope next week we finally see JI-won get the answer and work together with them to clear Hee sung and also work on their relationship. 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Kim Woo Jin's facial expression is so priceless.   

Oh dude, control your libido.

50 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

The actor did say in their interview that his character is kind of 'whipped' for Hae Soo. I don't blame the guy . And then the comments were all like, Mr. Reporter, please don't die.. HAHA...

Pervert mode activated. He's getting horny. Can't deny his hidden desire. 

... and when he's  busted from lying.

54 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

Is he doing this infront of Hyunso ?

Then he really will end up dead lol

Its like he wants to have another torture session in the basementB)

Reporter Kim

0d564ddc9a7e3c2f77b6edb983f70c25711ec325

f25eae9f46633844003d10344fcaa38efc77c1de

0e3ff4487f0b09de57bacc9b42a7e3fb904db7e5

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@Madu Mita and all --I TRIED to translate the ep 8 clips just now in page 78

So hard. I listened to the preview for 9, my vocab is not good enough to translate. Sorry.

Since I am using Korean heard from many years of drama watching.

Excuse my errors and omission.  It was very hard work.

@jeonghyang Always grateful & thankful for your amazing hard work and efforts for the gifs.

Yup I agree when MJ was with the love struck looking at Hae Su was funny. Then he hilariously stood up saying we are meeting for work only. No other reason. Talk about saying what you do not mean.He was thrown off when Hae Su said ok. (Why wouldn't she?)  Shoot yourself in the foot why don't you MJ? LOL.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Madu Mita and all --I TRIED to translate the ep 8 clips just now in page 78

So hard. I listened to the preview for 9, my vocab is not good enough to translate. Sorry.

Since I am using Korean heard from many years of drama watching.

Excuse my errors and omission.  It was very hard work.

@jeonghyang Always grateful & thankful for your amazing hard work and efforts for the gifs.

Yup I agree when MJ was with the love struck looking at Hae Su was funny. Then he hilariously stood up saying we are meeting for work only. No other reason. Talk about saying what you do not mean.He was thrown off when Hae Su said ok. (Why wouldn't she?)  Shoot yourself in the foot why don't you MJ? LOL.

Thank You, I really appreciate your efforts.

It's just this episode got me going crazy hahaha with so much twist and suspense..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Madu Mita said:

@hunybunny DId he say something like that to his sister?

Yeah I think he did say something like that. Though I'm pretty sure it's not that he doesn't love here, it's just that he doesn't recognize that feeling. We all know that he does love her and eun-ha but he's not aware of those emotions/feelings. 

He probably didn't mean it that way, but if had the wrong effect on ji-won. He should've at least said some more positive things about ji-won, like he doesn't love her but he really depends on her all lot, what a wonderful/caring person she it, etc. At least that way we would now that he does appreciate her and care about her. Poor ji-won had to hear that and get the wrong impression.

Edited by moonie52
  • Like 9

Just now, moonie52 said:

Yeah I think he did say something like that. Though I'm pretty sure it's not that he doesn't love here, it's just that he doesn't recognize that feeling. We all know that he does love her and eun-ha but he's not aware of those emotions/feelings. 

He probably didn't mean it that way, but if had the wrong effect on ji-won. He should've at least said some more positive things about ji-won, like he doesn't love her but he really depends on her all lot, etc

Honestly, I'm getting tired of his antics.

He says diffrent things to different people so it's hard to figure out the truth.

He's fooling himself the most and all the lies will catch up to him if he continues...Like it already complicated things and will continue to complicate things

But JI Won is lying to him too....

Seriously do they know there's something called honesty in relationships that exists?

• Like 6

So glad that the real BHS has woken up. Maybe he has a bigger role to play in this story than just being the one that got his identity stolen. 

Also, fake dad is getting off really bad vibes. Is there a chance that he's the accomplice?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:
1 hour ago, Madu Mita said:

Next week the angst going to be like

Kindly reminder to not pick sides and see both of their perspectives

My fangirl mind says Baek Hee Sung but my rational mind says Cha Jiwon:lol:

The struggle is real my dear.

Oppa fangirl in me(BHS): He hangs her clothes even after 14 years of marriage as she tell him all about her work and he listens attentively at like 3am in the morning.He cooks fancy meals, cleans, raises their daughter. He says no word about her crazy hours and just lets her sleep in while he cooks or does childcare in the mornings? All the while offering hot sex on demand?. Basically the perfect house husband. He is good looking and well groomed. I’d put up with a semiannual murder spree for that, tbh. Maybe even once every three months. We can negotiate.

Also me(CJW): If I was Cha Ji Won and I found out a man made me take on a fake surname, kept mute while I was being subjected to humiliating treatment for years by those fake in-laws. He would be talking to me via a divorce lawyer and the only thing we would be discussing is child custody of Eun Ha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, violina said:

Oppa fangirl in me(BHS): He hangs her clothes even after 14 years of marriage as she tell him all about her work and he listens attentively at like 3am in the morning.He cooks fancy meals, cleans, raises their daughter. He says no word about her crazy hours and just lets her sleep in while he cooks or does childcare in the mornings? All the while offering hot sex on demand?. Basically the perfect house husband. He is good looking and well groomed. I’d put up with a semiannual murder spree for that, tbh. Maybe even once every three months. We can negotiate.

Also me(CJW): If I was Cha Ji Won and I found out a man made me take on a fake surname, kept mute while I was being subjected to humiliating treatment for years by those fake in-laws. He would be talking to me via a divorce lawyer and the only thing we would be discussing is child custody of Eun Ha.

OOF the dilemma 

:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, violina said:

I want to give so many likes to this post hehehe

@jeonghyang Thank you so much for the gifs! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1