[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

I am with CJW investigating him secretly (even though it hurts my ship heart). He has been lying to her for 14 years so it's understandable that she doesn't trust that he will tell her the truth she just asks him. I think she doesn't believe that he is capable of such crimes but she also doesn't believe him to be completely Innocent or clueless. Since she only believes what she sees so maybe that's why she is investigating him herself so she can find the truth and his real face.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's what I thought. Because the drama wants us to see there is darkness in her and I actually think Hee Sung's "mom" might be right with her being two-faced. We still don't know much about her past after wall.

Considering how fast paced this drama is, her punishing him herself would add tension and make a lot of sense . I can't believe she found out the truth so early, at this stage I am beginning to wonder what next and we aren't even halfway through. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Looks like he has something to hide :crazily:. There’s more to it than his past identity I think. 
I read in Yt that Ji won tapped his new watch with gps( if that’s true):scream::cutekitty:

Wow,didn’t think it was going to a suspense where they secretly try to outsmart each other while keeping up the sweet pretence.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's what I thought. Because the drama wants us to see there is darkness in her and I actually think Hee Sung's "mom" might be right with her being two-faced. We still don't know much about her past after wall.

I definitely think she has a dark side to her personality - we got a glimpse of it when she dealt with that granny killer (I forget her name) in the 2nd episode. She really did look like she could kill that girl and have no regrets about it. I think that's also why she was drawn to BHS and his personality. Now both CJW and BHS are fronting their sickly sweet personas. 

Regarding her investigation, I think she is suspending her judgement until she discovers DHS's full story. Her punishment will depend on what she discovers. But she definitely doesn't believe he is the evil monster people are making him out to be. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

@MVM I am enjoying how fast paced the drama is but we are not even halfway through the drama and they have already shown Jiwon finding out about BHS and now investigating him. I am worried that they won't have anything to show later and would become a drag feast. I truly hope that will not happen. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

@MVM I am enjoying how fast paced the drama is but we are not even halfway through the drama and they have already shown Jiwon finding out about BHS and now investigating him. I am worried that they won't have anything to show later and would become a drag feast. I truly hope that doesn't happen. 

I don’t think so, I think they just fooled us for a while making him look all innocent. If he truly is innocent, he won’t have anything to hide to his wife and like you said the drama will lose its suspense. Maybe they drag the truth about his past for longer but that would RickRoll'D me off, since it’s not good writing. Then it would be a drama for the sole purpose of views.

10 minutes ago, Madu Mita said:

I think he has killed before in that place, that’s why trauma and habit overtakes him when he reaches there :Ohboy3::sweat_smile:

Or atleast witnessed/ helped his dad 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mulberry9 said:

Now I kind of understand why they air this drama so late :joy:

1 hour ago, Madu Mita said:

Everything a plan

TvN is slightly evil ... 64.gif

It's a reward from bein' close to death. The steamy *cough*  R-18.

g5ZSJfD.gif

Spoiler

4WkpYCd.gif

A0FHYgZ.gif

I liked how the camera zoomed  at JiWon's hands.. 

MAMPHY1.gif

Ohh my. The bareback fetish activated.

She actually cries while making love session. 89.gif

Spoiler

16cKKWw.gif

cW0E9in.gif

Chief @mulberry9

it's my first time to see your baby girl on a scene like this. 60.gif But Pervz Dobby likes it.

• Like 6
  • Naughty 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

10 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

TvN is slightly evil ...

It's a reward from bein' close to death. The steamy *cough*  R-18.

Hide contents

I liked how the camera zoomed  at JiWon's hands.. 

l

Ohh my. The bareback fetish activated.

She actually cries while making love session.

Hide contents

Chief @mulberry9

it's my first time to see your baby girl on a scene like this. 60.gif Pervz Dobby likes it.

Is this their plan?

To follow an action heavy scene with another action heavy scene? :evillaugh:

To keep us thoroughly satisfied while leaving us to anticipate what Is to come:phew: ?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

OOOH gosh lots to process from today's episode.

*I just watched the clips of ep 7 in my previous posting and wrote what is going on (roughly) in each clip just now in page 73.

tvN posted this about ep 7

(not often a new episode has a HIGHLIGHT of episode that FAST)

7화#하이라이트#속고 속이는 이준기X문채원의 쀼의 세계_엄빠주의 | 악의 꽃 Flower of Evil EP.7

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Chief @mulberry9

it's my first time to see your baby girl on a scene like this. 60.gif But Pervz Dobby likes it.

Lee Joon Gi was once an actor who couldn't do a shirtless scene in dramas but now :Woah: They have all grown up:D.

I am not complaining.This pervy fan is ready for it all:popcornjackson:.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, violina said:

Lee Joon Gi was once an actor who couldn't do a shirtless scene in dramas but now  They have all grown up now:D.

I am not complaining.This pervy fan is ready for it all.

We should apprecite him more the change? Who knows what can happen in the future?

Anyway, Kdrama scene is evolving lol

• Like 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

only me wishing they would sit down and have a conversation about their own secrets.... even though I also see why such a talk would be hard to have. I am curious though what lays in the future for them and what happens when they finally is honest with each other. I really wonder what JW past is like and also what really happened in his past. I guess this question make us keep watching. B)

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, violina said:

Lee Joon Gi was once an actor who couldn't do a shirtless scene in dramas but now .They have all grown up now:D.

I am not complaining.This pervy fan is ready for it all.

... and I wonder why his upper body was Red. Was it blushing? lol. But my eyes focused on his erect nipples. 85.gifToo bad my crappy gif can't do justice on his nice chest. 51.gif

U2Zs7ES.gif

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

omo omo omo  YES the pervy side was enjoying the images that @jeonghyang shared of this today's episode.

Hubba hubba is right. 

Racy and steamy without being overboard. Last time I felt this was tvN --World of the Married (first episode).

Even the recent It's Ok to not Be Ok---had ahem some steamy skinship , kisses and scenes. Not going to lie love tvN for giving us something to enjoy alot---wash rinse and repeat.

Need to fan myself off as it is hot as HADES right now.:ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, that's what I've been thinking from the start. I think his sister actually killed the village foreman and not Hyun Soo.

How do u explain the behaviour that takes him over then? Maybe his sister is guilty. I'd like think she's covering for him because she cares, she seemed really emotinal when she asked Moojin to leave him alone.

• Like 7