[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

16 hours ago, hunybunny said:

who is Moon Chae Won fans? She delete he's ig account

what a sad day

omg didnt she deleted it once before?? :crybaby:
Im sadd... she seems to be someone whos close with her co stars but somehow quite a guarded person when it comes to social media.  

filming coming to an end gah i wish this not covid time when they can do wrap up party and go to events together etc 

• Like 5

Hey I usually just a silent lurking here, the only time I've ever engaged in a thread was when I was in Chaeki thread but I really love this drama so I thought I'd better use this account again.

I'm so devastated about Chaewon's Instagram. I know she's leaving a message for fans in DC, if anything, I'm just scared she's deleted her account for the same reason as before :sad1:

I really hope she's okay..

Anyway, it's today, is it just me that always waiting for Wednesday to come? Can't wait for the night, we'll see a doubted wife to her husband and a husband who's trying to keep the poker face in place!! :wut:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, mystic62 said:

Moon Chae Won sadly deleted her Instagram today

here's the translation of her message she posted on dc.

Perhaps there were some unlikeable *new* comments on her old insta posts like last time. What if that turned her off.. 

Sad.. She is so cute..

• Like 5

4 hours ago, armyta_ said:

Hey I usually just a silent lurking here, the only time I've ever engaged in a thread was when I was in Chaeki thread but I really love this drama so I thought I'd better use this account again.

I'm so devastated about Chaewon's Instagram. I know she's leaving a message for fans in DC, if anything, I'm just scared she's deleted her account for the same reason as before

I really hope she's okay..

Anyway, it's today, is it just me that always waiting for Wednesday to come? Can't wait for the night, we'll see a doubted wife to her husband and a husband who's trying to keep the poker face in place!!

Would you please remind me again why she deleted her original account? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

Would you please remind me again why she deleted her original account?

Harassment from shippers, but most importantly she was dealing with a really crazy online stalker, that she later sued and he was convicted 

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170405000889

https://www.soompi.com/article/1047173wpp/man-claimed-moon-chae-wons-boyfriend-receives-sentence

Anyway, I hope Chaewon rest well!!

Looks like she really needed a break from SNS...

But how sweet of her to post on DC to let us know, uwu!! Love her.  

• Like 5

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003332992

Spoiler

Flower of Evil’: Jang Heejin X Seo Hyunwoo, old flames, having a mysterious reunion; excitement v mystery

The unveiled stills give us glimpses of Do Haesoo and Kim Moojin, now grownups, reuniting. Unlike the excitement on Moojin’s face, Haesoo appears mysterious instead of looking glad to see him again.
Curiosity mounts as they go to Moojin’s apartment. Moojin gets serious while unable to hide his excitement, but Haesoo starts drinking wine. The awkwardness between them, who were a first love to each other back in high school, sparks our imagination.
Haesoo cut her ties with people from her past and hasn’t even tried to find her brother Hyunsoo (Lee Joongi) since the serial killings committed by her father. Viewers wonder why Haesoo suddenly decides to meet Moojin.
Furthermore, when they broke up, Moojin hurt Haesoo by saying, “You remind me of your father. Gives me goosebumps.” So their reunion after that ugly breakup generates several guesses.
Since Moojin is now a reporter trying to shed light on the Yeonju murder case, and Haesoo the daughter of the serial killer, they cannot get along as they used to. The stills make viewers wonder what consequences this reunion will have.

Spoiler

202008190839532818258_20200819084035_01_

• Like 3

Second OST is out guys

2 hours ago, LumbarSpine said:

I think she's just someone who doesn't really like social media in general. But it has become such a necessity now more than ever for celebrities to remain relevant. 

Yupe. She mentioned it once in her interview about that. Anyways, most of her old time fans knew that it's nothing new from her (in the past, she also deleted her daum cafe, me2day etc) lol. Her Korean and Chinese fans are so chill with her deleted her ig account lol. Most said she must have a long list of things (lol) that she wants to do after they wrapped up with FOE :P

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Harassment from shippers, but most importantly she was dealing with a really crazy online stalker, that she later sued and he was convicted 

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170405000889

https://www.soompi.com/article/1047173wpp/man-claimed-moon-chae-wons-boyfriend-receives-sentence

Anyway, I hope Chaewon rest well!!

Looks like she really needed a break from SNS...

But how sweet of her to post on DC to let us know, uwu!! Love her.  

Then Moon Chae Won unnie is like Baek Hee Seong/Doo Hyun Soo in some way as she was suffering from those toxic fanbase.  I feel that she channels her own experiences through her character now the 6th episode confirms the show tackles the malicious mainstreams.  I hope she'll settle her situation in the future to speak out against them like the other k stars who are now allowed to sue them.  

Little Seo Yeon's (Baek Eun-ha) mother posted her daughter's message as she was reading the final script in the car.

translation 

Spoiler

last script... ..
My dad...
My mother... Eunha.
… As soon as I received it, I was watching it in the car!
Seo Yeon-ah!
Let's do our best till the end!
A lot of love and interest with this work… .
Holistic director, Stem, and the consideration of actors...
A precious scene where Seoyeon can be reborn as a wonderful actor. Day by day is sad.
Corona rises again
Take care of the health of all "Flower of Evil" teams and be strong

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mulberry9 said:

Second OST is out guys

Yupe. She mentioned it once in her interview about that. Anyways, most of her old time fans knew that it's nothing new from her (in the past, she also deleted her daum cafe, me2day etc) lol. Her Korean and Chinese fans are so chill with her deleted her ig account lol. Most said she must have a long list of things (lol) that she wants to do after they wrapped up with FOE :P

Yeah I really hope that's the reason:unsure:

9 hours ago, LumbarSpine said:

I think she's just someone who doesn't really like social media in general. But it has become such a necessity now more than ever for celebrities to remain relevant. 

Nah, in her own ways, even though it's became a necessity to have a social media, she's still doing whatever she wants.. such a queen I stan:heart2beat:

I can't help but worried but I just wish everything the best for her, she's my favorite actress along with Son Yejin..

If only the night will come faster:cries3:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

New stills are out. :D

News Article Translation

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003616583

Spoiler

‘Flower of Evil’: Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon investigate a mysterious place together

Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon pair up to conduct an investigation.

On August 19, tvN’s Wed/Thurs drama ‘Flower of Evil’ released new stills of Baek Heeseong (Lee Joongi) and Cha Jiwon (Moon Chaewon) conducting an investigation at a mysterious place.

The unveiled stills capture Heeseong and Jiwon headed towards a deserted place that gives you the chills. With a flashlight in her hand, Jiwon leads the way, looking determined not to miss a single clue. Following her, Heeseong looks uncomfortable and anxious.

49d59e1fd7dbeb4e41d33aa219b6ee5ff5d30242

There is a cold atmosphere around the place that engulfs the couple. As the eeriness of the place sends chills down our spines, Heeseong and Jiwon are staring at something together, making us curious.

Both Jiwon, now aware of who Heeseong really is, and Heeseong, who wants Jiwon to know nothing about him, are hiding the truth from each other and pretending there is nothing wrong. That shift in their relationship creates tension. Jiwon, who once unconditionally loved her husband, now looks sharply at Heeseong, as if she sees through him.

df77f1a13b8c0ac539670b89c8da76446c7621b9

Viewers become curious as to what place this is Heeseong and Jiwon are visiting together and why. Also, viewers look forward to seeing the breathtaking tug-of-war between Heeseong and Jiwon, wondering if Heeseong will put on an act in front of Jiwon there and how Jiwon will pretend not to know anything about her husband.

As Pandora’s box was opened, Heeseong and Jiwon became suspicious about everything. Viewers can’t wait to see how their relationship will turn out, now that they cannot go back to their ‘happy yesterday.’ Episode 7 airs on August 19, at 10:50 p.m.

e38c7d217fd370701d9bdab52cff64f14df4e2ae

• Like 12
  • Love 1

source https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000315563

translation

Spoiler

‘Flower of Evil’: Lee Joon Gi proves once again the “Lee Joon Gi = Blood, sweat, tears” equation [Star Watch]

Masterful actor who shines even more brightly when he sheds ‘blood, sweat, and tears.’ Lee Joon Gi, once again, proves this equation is correct.
Who else could possibly play characters with so many stories to tell, such as those in ‘Iljimae,’ ‘Two Weeks,’ and ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,’ as brilliantly as Lee Joongi does? That’s why the name ‘Lee Joon Gi’ always has this “Lee Joon Gi is blood, sweat, and tears” epithet attached to it. It literally means, the more Lee Joon Gi sheds blood, sweat, and tears in his drama, the better his acting skills and the quality of his work get.
Through ‘Flower of Evil,’ Lee Joongi has more than proven his worth. Above all, it is those instantaneously changing looks in his eyes that have helped the actor’s acting shine through. Although he plays a character that does not know how to feel, Lee Joongi draws on his signature micro-expressions to show different looks in his eyes when interacting with different characters, such as those who know his past and those important to him, whom he wants to protect. Conveying to viewers the feelings of a character who does not know how to feel – it is the kind of mature, interior acting that only Lee Joongi can do.
‘Flower of Evil’ is even more special because it allows us to see as much of Lee Joongi’s contemporary melodramatic performance as we want.
Even though he does not know what kind of feeling ‘love’ is, Lee Joongi, as a dad who loves his daughter without realizing it, has touched viewers. For each character he has played, he has grown; even in his father roles, he has continuously evolved.
‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ instantly turned Lee Joongi, who was closer to the ‘pretty body’ image, into ‘Actor Lee Joon Gi.’ Will ‘Flower of Evil’ be another work that can help Lee Joongi further evolve in such a positive way? Viewers are now filled with anticipation.

great article :cutekitty:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:48 AM, violina said:

I am curious too. She said something I cant remember which episode, she was bantering with her husband.She said she has something in her past that if her husband knew..he would be shocked.I wonder what that event was..maybe that motivated her to join the police force?

Can't remember the episode as well but iirc, it goes something like they were having a conversation, I think, Ji Won was saying Hee Sung is a nice person that he would probably wouldn't be able to take her complicated past, something along those lines. Idk, I might have to check it again but I quite remember it because that statement caught my attention too that made me curious about JW's past.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:44 AM, Jillia said:

My brain is working 24/7 and I still need to sort out my own theories and thoughts on this drama. And it's almost Tuesday, so not long until Wednesday and episode 7! Which will probably change all my theories again.

This is why at this point, I'm refraining to think too much because I might be wrong anyways if after an episode, another new theory comes up again... I'll just let it all unfold 42.gif 

On 8/18/2020 at 3:19 PM, H0ney said:

2. I think CJW needs to spend more time with her daughter and husband. 

4. I like CJW hairstyle :heart:

I also think we need to see more of their moments when they got married. Although I like how they're giving us bits and pieces of their courtship but I also do wanna see how they were as a married couple, which I'm sure we might get in the upcoming episodes. I think Eunha liking her dad more than the mom is because of the role reversal, the child is supposed to be closer to the mom if it was the norm one.

Yes, I did notice the change in Ji Won's hairstyle, it's like it was intentional when she learned the truth about Hyun Su. Which means perhaps some things may change as well.

Anyways, can't wait for Episode 7 later ~~... be looking forward to your gifs again @jeonghyang . Thank you in advance ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@lightbringer06

I'll try my best.  2.gif I have to eat my lunch quickly. I do hope no interruption in the middle of  my streaming especially during intense scenes.

Spoiler

H3RO4Pe.gif

- EPISODE 07 -

BSMvkW3.gif

Spoiler

7F5ZkT8.gif

ptHBWIK.gif

Spoiler

aeQovhX.gif

wqYhKsD.gif

Spoiler

PYjMK8Q.gif