Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Current Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:50 KST

FOE Poll 6: Tying up the loose ends  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will we get a happy or a sad drama ending?

• Happy - Do Hyun Su, Cha Ji Won and Eun Ha will live happily ever after
    • Sad - Do Hyun Su will continue to suffer due to his past
  2. 2. If Do Hae Su survives, will she rekindle her romance with Kim Moo Jin?

• Yes, they will finally get to be together
    • No, they will part ways
  3. 3. Kim Ji Hoon plays a hot serial killer

• Oh yeah, he is sizzling hot. Wish he had shown his abs too!
    • No way, the dude gives me the creeps!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/23/2020 at 10:00 AM

she will not give up ...she will want the truth ...this is the end of their perfect life and familly

• Like 10
  • Shocked 1

Dun dun Dun dunnnnnnnnn!!!!

can Wednesday come faster?  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

The preview for episode 5. :D

• Like 10
  • Shocked 3
  • Thanks 1

I gotta say, and I know it sounds super trivial, but I really like the end credit music. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Madu Mita I'm not sure who he is,,, But he knew Do Hyunsoo from before too, like the chinese restaurant guy. 

Gotta wait for subs, because I'm confused about him... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Whoa stuff is happening fast, but also in some way positive. Make me think this is a story more about this two coming to terms with his past and uncover the real killer. Also maybe uncover some past she have hidden herself? I guess this is about being honest with the person you love and become whole with yourself? 

• Like 13

So next week ji won already know about hee sung real identity?? Thats some real quick development if it happen

• Like 11

So will she eat the poison or not after finding out about Baek Hee Sung? That's the question!

:saitama:

• Like 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

So next week ji won already know about hee sung real identity?? Thats some real quick development if it happen

I don't think so. Since HS is kidnapped by that Taxi Driver and is trapped underwater, I feel like HS will convince her that the reason she found his watch at the crime scene is because the Taxi Driver kidnapped him. 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I hope our Resident Psycho prepares some believable excuse. We are still in epi 4 I want more romance. :bashful:

@Jillia I am also waiting for that song. It sounds catchy. 

Why FOE haven't released any OST? Doesn't melodramas usually have tons of songs or is it because it is also a thriller?

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I hope our Resident Psycho prepares some believable excuse. We are still in epi 4 I want more romance.

Me too! I don't want a dry spell until the last episode when they make and seal it with a kiss. 

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Coming into say it’s very important to give the leads actors props and recognition for making those cringey married lines look romantic , sweet and palpable. Only experienced, talented actors can do that. 
Like seriously, very few actors can make those lines look less cringey and genuine like they do.

I don’t speak Korean but “my poor wifey” , really?

The writing is amazing but it’s a little less perfect.

Unless, those lines are meant to hint or lead to something or related to character development/romance context, they are not excused in my eyes.

I mean ,do those that are happily married,do they really speak that way? 

• Like 16

Spoiler

I found it interesting that in ep 4 he explained part of the reason he has stayed with his wife was that "my father is scared of her".

The visions he was seeing at the beginning of the episode look like a reflection of how he fears he will become his father and how him father made him think of feel like he was a "monster". But when he is with her, that fear and his ugly past is banished. So when she is around, he can be normal. Thus while he may not understand or feel love, she is extremely precious to him because she is in a way his "savior"

• Like 15
  • Love 3

My reaction to Episode 4 just by watching GIF and your posts:wut:

my gosh , the underwater scene will come out in the next episode, it’s only episode5, I better buckle up!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Happy news

Ep. 4 got the highest ratings so far for both Nationwide and Seoul metro area

Nationwide 3.735 

Seoul 4.357 

People starts to tune in to this drama. It's a really good sign for the ratings rise for a 11 pm drama plus that very popular Trot show airing on the same time

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Why FOE haven't released any OST? Doesn't melodramas usually have tons of songs or is it because it is also a thriller?

They have released one yesterday

Expecting to see them releasing more OSTs in the coming eps when we reach the melo part. Can understand why they haven't released much since this drama is actually a melo disguise as thriller. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

“Flower Of Evil” Records Its Highest Ratings Yet

Aug 7, 2020
by R. Jun

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” has recorded its highest viewership ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, the August 6 broadcast of the drama, starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won, recorded an average of 3.7 percent viewership, for a 0.6 point increase from the previous episode and a new personal best in ratings.

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Was It Love?” MBC’s “CHIP-IN,” and KBS2’s “Into the Ring” all saw a decrease in ratings Thursday.

JTBC’s “Was It Love?” recorded 1.648 percent viewership, for a 0.178 point decrease from Wednesday. MBC’s “CHIP-IN” recorded averages of 2.4 and 2.8 percent, for a 0.4 point dip, and KBS2’s “Into the Ring” hit 2.0 and 2.4 percent, for a 0.7 point decrease from the previous episode.

wow congratulation to all the lead cast ,crew,director and the writer for doing brilliant drama flower of evil that continue to be the highest rating and stunning acting performance,..perfect..hoping for lots of lots of success and popularity internationaly

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

This show just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe the PR team screwed up promoting this drama. We all thought we were going into a "serial killer deceiving his family while he kills people" as the premise when it's really "misunderstood good guy with tragic past just wants to be loved and have people stop trying to murder him."

6 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

Coming into say it’s very important to give the leads actors props and recognition for making those cringey married lines look romantic , sweet and palpable. Only experienced, talented actors can do that. 

I think the lines are meant to be cringey. The 'my poor wifey' line I interpreted as him being over the top and teasing her a bit. But, I do agree with you that these two actors really sell the relationship - especially since it has some deep layers. 

I honestly feel that this is Lee Joon Gi's best role in years. I love his restrained and nuanced performance so much. He's doing such a fantastic job selling this tortured, multi-faceted character so well. You can really see all the emotions on his face and he draws you in to the complexity of who he is.

• Like 19

I think their chemistry is amazing between LJG and MCW, both are doing really good job in developing the characters. I also like the fast pace of each episode, you don't even realize 1hr is over.... my gosh, cant wait for next week.... by the way, congrats for high rating! This drama and all the cast/writer/director deserve it. Daebak!

• Like 14
  • Love 1