[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

33 minutes ago, patheticsane said:

It is just episode 4 but I feels like it is the end of the worldddddddd mix feeling thoooooo!!! The true pain starts at episode 5

oh my god.... get ready some tissues next week..... the melo will start....#remember MCW said 20% suspense 80% melo.... so intense though. Love this drama so much

• Like 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

our detective saw him?found something about his hidden dark and secret past?what happened?

They find his watch, with the wristband she gifted on his birthday, on the crime scene!! 

I'm going crazyyyy,,, Will she finally come to terms he is involved with something?? Like, there is no way to overlook this right? 

• Like 11
  • Shocked 2

I feel genuinely stupid! Like I suspected anyone but the taxi guy ,while he’s the most obvious involved in the crime.Like he drove the killer and heard him say about his father while they show him not talking at all ? Like wow , obviously he’s the one involved . Especially he’s the “sole witness” of the murder. 
I suspected BHS dad or thought even DH dad might be back from the dead. 
im an idiot. 
This drama makes me feel like an idiot, thanks.

• Like 13
  • Shocked 1

Spoiler

Episode 4 was such an intense episode. I was literally holding my breath during the second half. This episode could have easily passed as one of last episodes of a drama. I didn't think that we will get the underground scene so soon. 

After this episode I don't have any doubt that BHS truly cares for his wife and daughter though I was bit shocked when he broke those lights Jiwon could have been injured.

• Like 13

Whoa stuff is happening fast, but also in some way positive. Make me think this is a story more about this two coming to terms with his past and uncover the real killer. Also maybe uncover some past she have hidden herself? I guess this is about being honest with the person you love and become whole with yourself? 

• Like 12