Spoiler

omg , this spoiler is perfect, I’m so excited 

15930133111593013308.gif

15930131901593013186.gif

15930133781593013361.gif

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

the instrumental they been using in the teasers is getting creepier and creepier,, hoping the drama have this vibe :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

~ these hand are evil of  flower for ( woman kind :D

15930139861593013983.gif

Me : every time I  seeing these slim , strong , vainly hand 

5ef377afa7ea7262611055.gif?download

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Ack! They really know how to build the tension and suspense!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

omg the new teaser is amazing, can’t wait for the highlight reel. The instrumentals, cinematography and subtle acting (through the eyes!!!) ....! I can’t wait already :bawling:

my heart is ready for the thrill, suspense and melo!! Though, It’s still a month to the premiere :( 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I think this drama will turn out to be really great! I've watched one of the dramas of the writer, the Naked Fireman and it is truly good, the thriller part is great and the romance is just right, I loved it. So, I think the story of this drama will be really good and also based on the trailers that they are giving us! Fighting!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

I'm getting scared ....

in a good way!

When does this drama start!?!?!  <<not soon enough>>

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, Erika Song said:

I think this drama will turn out to be really great! I've watched one of the dramas of the writer, the Naked Fireman and it is truly good, the thriller part is great and the romance is just right, I loved it. So, I think the story of this drama will be really good and also based on the trailers that they are giving us! Fighting!! 

Omg, you now remind me to talk about about one of the writer's Drama Specials, Avici! She did 4, and this is by far my favorite and I have watched many times... And it's creepy.

Do recommed!

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

The way they are including their child in every teaser is making it ever more sad. 

To think that a bunch of people desperately waiting for this drama to break their heart :tired:

• Like 7
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:

The way they are including their child in every teaser is making it ever more sad. 

To think that a bunch of people desperately waiting for this drama to break their heart :tired:

They really want us to know that they are actually a family and that they have been together for a long time. They just want to hurt us! :crybaby:

• Like 9
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Jillia said:

They really want us to know that they are actually a family and that they have been together for a long time. They just want to hurt us

Yes, and you may have noticed that the child only appears during the "happy times". When the tone turns sinister we can only see our two leads in a heated confrontation.

I had high hopes that our ML was only a suspect, but the way they're setting this up I have a feeling that this is going to break my heart.

:nonono:

Sigh.

I love a good psychological thriller, so I'll just view it as that. It's the melodrama part I'm not ready for. :bawling:

EDIT: I literally get goosebumps every time I watch a new teaser for the first time..... Anyone else?

Edited by partyon
  • Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Eng Sub of the 3rd Teaser thanks to the Subber and tvN drama for this video :love:

** I love melodrama and I'm ready to cry... wish this will give impact to viewers and they will reap awards for this drama. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Gorgeous gifs from the 3rd teaser. :D

1593044604.gif

15930446041.gif

15930446042.gif

Source: DCGall

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

Ohh the new teaser was good! Dark melodrama with a mix of thriller suspense. Thank goodness it is coming soon. LJG also looks healthier since  I last saw him in Lawless Lawyer too.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

BTW they use different BGM for TV version ad (only the 15"version have different BGM) and it also aired on TVN at midnight same time when the online version released...

Teaser 1  LJG version (same video also uploaded by LJG on his instagram account)

Teaser 2 MCW version

teaser 2 LJG version

Spoiler

teaser 3

my fav is the third teaser TVC version....the music real creepy to my ears :crazy:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

Not sure if this was already posted.....?  Please let me know if it was, and I will delete this post. :kiss_wink:

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Upcoming Drama “Flower Of Evil” And Chemistry With Co-Star Moon Chae Won

Lee Joon Gi participated in a new pictorial for GQ Korea!

In his pictorial, Lee Joon Gi poses with various props and uses detailed expressions. His relaxed and comfortable movements in front of the simple backgrounds convey the photo shoot’s natural concept.

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Lee Joon Gi talked about his long-awaited return with tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Flower of Evil.” The drama will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

On the upcoming drama, Lee Joon Gi shared, “It felt like a challenge I would have had to inevitably confront sometime in the process of building my career.” Lee Joon Gi elaborated on his role, “I’m putting in effort to connect the subtle tension that arises from trying to fool a loved one with the characteristics of a thriller.”

Lee Joon Gi also talked about his chemistry with co-star Moon Chae Won. He shared, “Actress Moon Chae Won is quiet and serious, so she’s the complete opposite of me. Thanks to that, it was a big help in constructing my character.”

Lee Joon Gi’s pictorial and interview will be available in the July issue of GQ Korea.

“Flower of Evil” will premiere on July 22 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. In the meantime, watch a teaser for the drama here!

1848533e357842dd9006e747f08b146d.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-Gi-3.jpg

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Lee-Joon-Gi-2.jpg

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1408521wpp/lee-joon-gi-talks-about-his-upcoming-drama-flower-of-evil-and-chemistry-with-co-star-moon-chae-won

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

And some more gifs. The darker ones. :cutekitty:

1593045200.gif

1593045410.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

The smiling GQ photo in B&W is great and overall a good shoot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

And more! :coolshades:

1593044609.gif

1593044614.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2