[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Everything, but 3. Especially number 4. I love the intensity. 

This is highly strange, as romance is the first thing I am looking forward to in dramas, how come number 3 doesn't really catch my eye that much :blink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, skyangel said:

I have no opinion about number 1 since I've never watched Ljk dramas

It's never too late :joy:  The 1st JG's drama was Iljimae....2 years ago. I was so impressed that I started to read everything I found about him(Thanks God that Google Translate exist) and watch all his movies and dramas. ALL...except Criminal Minds bc it's too violent for my heart

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

i hope he just only suspected as serial killer,..but the truth he is innocent maybe he help someone,..just my own opinion,...but only the writer knows what is hidden in the story,...hoping for happy ending just my own opinion,...

i need the full trailer ,..when will they release the video iam so eagerly want to watch,...i miss them

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, jazz85 said:

i hope he just only suspected as serial killer,..but the truth he is innocent maybe he help someone,..just my own opinion,...but only the writer knows what is hidden in the story,...hoping for happy ending just my own opinion,...

I share your opinion :) .

But well, either way, I am in with this drama.

What caught my attention? Numbers 1, 2 & 3 :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

hello everyone~ looking forward to this drama ~ anyone here after Criminal Minds ?? but even before i was already a fan of both MCW (!!) and LJK :love:

Anyway #4 for me, but then again i think #1-3 works too :joy:

new teaser out btw using footages from CM:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, beyaruth said:

.. I think their sweet moments are essential so that when the betrayal is discovered then it will give a big impact on us...

You mean outright crush us? :lol:  

Really happy to see all the new videos, pictures and info being released. Less than a month to go now, so excited! :grin:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

just my own thoughts ,..baek hee sung need his wife because his innocent eventhough he is psycho with out emotion but not a serial killer and his the one who can protect his wife and daughter from serial killer,...for cha ji won she need to trust her husband and find the true enemy,...i think:lol:.... .maybe,...o.m.g...i cannot wait to watch this two powerful couple  

hoping july is the official releasing date,...iam so eagerly want to see them,...i need the full trailer,..Screenshot-20200609-065548-1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

I really the concept of duality for the character posters. It is interesting which aspect of the poster is full color vs faded. Like for LJG - the colored persona is that of the deceiving person while the faded one is of him being kind. I am guessing that maybe the colored persona is a reflection of their true characters?!? MCW’s poster kept the color to the smaller persona, but she is looking determined/strong while the vulnerable persona is larger - it is faded. LJG really nailed his poster - it conveys his character 100%. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1