Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LyraYoo

[Current Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil 악의 꽃 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:50 KST

@lydliem Omg!!! I never saw that naver blog post before..... since october?? What? 

I'm really surprised! 

It was around the same time MCW posted about the movie "Helpless", about a woman that changes her identity and disappears before getting married. 

They have been hinting things and we had no idea :O

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

This is amazing. I couldn't continue watching Criminal Minds, but Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae won are casted together again!!! <3

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@hazelyeot yes. JG's manager also left comment on that CW's "Helpless" movie post . Something unusual since he rarely do that. Not after Criminal Minds time.

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1587953921081.png

I believe they want to stay low profile about this drama that's why so little information about it until now.

hope we'll get more info and promotiom items from them starting this May :heart:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:08 AM, bombshellchick1 said:

Hot Hot Hot Fan Edits of Flower of Evil!!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::love::love::love:

Hi Jillia,

Thanks for that. I usually paste the link on the chain icon so it only shows the link usually.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

wow lydliem nice observation...thank you so much..it makes me so happy,..

thank you all for the update ..i really love reading your comments ,...:)..

• Like 4

Omg, lydliem, I saw that istan post but did not swipe to the second part:o, thank you!

and thank you all for the insights and updates! That’s why I join soompi!:P

Oh, soo looking forward to this drama :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

i think its  true they really giving the hint,..as you watch the movie helpless it look the same because both married couple and their partner is psychopath,..its interesting movie..the person who is psychopath is no emotion or consciense killing its their nature ,..but they didnt kill the one they married,...a psychopath just do what they want,..doing crime is not a big deal because theyre no emotion and dont feel mercy,...i hope "flower of evil "melodrama so much different from the movie "helpless"..

moon chae won and lee joon gi role is verry challenging and complicated ...this is really the battle of good and bad....

this is highly intriguing,..more backstory for investigating the scene,..and the story focusing only for this married couple who were more human than anyone else,...o.m.g...this story is mistery and thrilling with romance,...it get me cleared:unsure:....i wish theres a twist,..a happy ending

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Lillian Amador said:

Do someone know where can I watch Flower of Evil from USA?

It will be available on Viki. Not sure if it will be available on Netflix as well.

• Like 6

Hi, all. hope you guys have a wonderful new week. Just dropping this awesome fanedit here to cheer you all up. :glasses:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

its aready may ,..i miss them so much mostly moon chae won,..until now no script reading,..still waiting,...lee joon gi always post on his intagram while moon chae won is still hiding,...but its alright ..no more..spoiler,. ..maybe she will surprise us with her transformation we better watch out,...so excited...lets gets busy all

• Like 9

It says: "(Overseas fans can tab the comment box and you will be prompted to login via fb or line.You may choose english interface to navigate. Please send your support and cheer to the cast and the drama team.)" :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Oh, it’s been pushed back two  more weeks:blink:,  ok ok we must be patient:rolleyes:

is that why LJG has time to shoot the advB) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, astrantia said:

Uh oh. The long wait is...

LONGER...  lol need to add more patience.. :)

• Like 6

I think it's fine for it be pushed back a little. The more time they have to film the drama. :D Nothing worse for cast and crew than live filming towards the end of the drama.

• Like 7

its alright for me if they push back  as long its july,..we are getting closer ,.and i think this coming june there is more exciting  update for lee joon gi and moon chae won appeared just need to wait patiently:D

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Oh, this was pushed back... no wonder the other tvn drama that I've been anticipating for August 26 got pushed back to September... nonetheless, the 2 dramas that I've been excitedly looking forward to are back to back for Wed-Thu tvn timeslot. I wish for their safety amidst the threat of covid pandemic. :wub: 

PS:   I'm excited to see Lee Jun Ki then afterwards Lee Dong Wook (I first saw them in My Girl). And they're paired up with my favorite actresses Moon Chae Won and Jo Bo Ah... Giving me double excitement. :P 

Edited by beyaruth
Added reason for my anticipation and excitement on this drama
  • Like 5
  • Love 1