Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Current Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:50 KST

i think its  true they really giving the hint,..as you watch the movie helpless it look the same because both married couple and their partner is psychopath,..its interesting movie..the person who is psychopath is no emotion or consciense killing its their nature ,..but they didnt kill the one they married,...a psychopath just do what they want,..doing crime is not a big deal because theyre no emotion and dont feel mercy,...i hope "flower of evil "melodrama so much different from the movie "helpless"..

moon chae won and lee joon gi role is verry challenging and complicated ...this is really the battle of good and bad....

this is highly intriguing,..more backstory for investigating the scene,..and the story focusing only for this married couple who were more human than anyone else,...o.m.g...this story is mistery and thrilling with romance,...it get me cleared:unsure:....i wish theres a twist,..a happy ending

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Lillian Amador said:

Do someone know where can I watch Flower of Evil from USA?

It will be available on Viki. Not sure if it will be available on Netflix as well.

• Like 5

Hi, all. hope you guys have a wonderful new week. Just dropping this awesome fanedit here to cheer you all up. :glasses:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

its aready may ,..i miss them so much mostly moon chae won,..until now no script reading,..still waiting,...lee joon gi always post on his intagram while moon chae won is still hiding,...but its alright ..no more..spoiler,. ..maybe she will surprise us with her transformation we better watch out,...so excited...lets gets busy all

• Like 9

It says: "(Overseas fans can tab the comment box and you will be prompted to login via fb or line.You may choose english interface to navigate. Please send your support and cheer to the cast and the drama team.)" :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Oh, it’s been pushed back two  more weeks:blink:,  ok ok we must be patient:rolleyes:

is that why LJG has time to shoot the advB) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, astrantia said:

Uh oh. The long wait is...

LONGER...  lol need to add more patience.. :)

• Like 6

I think it's fine for it be pushed back a little. The more time they have to film the drama. :D Nothing worse for cast and crew than live filming towards the end of the drama.

• Like 6

its alright for me if they push back  as long its july,..we are getting closer ,.and i think this coming june there is more exciting  update for lee joon gi and moon chae won appeared just need to wait patiently:D

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Oh, this was pushed back... no wonder the other tvn drama that I've been anticipating for August 26 got pushed back to September... nonetheless, the 2 dramas that I've been excitedly looking forward to are back to back for Wed-Thu tvn timeslot. I wish for their safety amidst the threat of covid pandemic. :wub: 

PS:   I'm excited to see Lee Jun Ki then afterwards Lee Dong Wook (I first saw them in My Girl). And they're paired up with my favorite actresses Moon Chae Won and Jo Bo Ah... Giving me double excitement. :P 

Edited by beyaruth
Added reason for my anticipation and excitement on this drama
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Can't wait to have some official information, we been waiting for so long for anything... But June is coming and we will soon see more updates, I hope. 

If it was really pushed two more weeks ahead, I wonder what they are going to do with the two weeks gap between them and the previous drama, Oh My Baby... Special episode of FOE?? Drama Special? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

FINALLY SCRIPT READING ARTICLE AND PHOTOS! can't wait to see the video too.

Here's my translation of the script read article. I'm loving the tagline "What if your husband of 14 years turns out to be a coldblooded serial killer?" LOL

-

“Flower of Evil”: Lee Joongi x Moon Chaewon’s script reading switching between melodrama and tension … set to premiere in July

tvN’s upcoming Wed-Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” released photos of the script reading where Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo showed their passionate performances, along with a full cast that raises our expectations.

“What if your husband you have loved for the past 14 years is a coldblooded serial killer?” With this shocking premise begins tvN’s new Wed-Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” (director Kim Chul-kyu, writer Yoo Jung-hee, producers Studio Dragon and Monster Union), which is a densely layered cat-and-mouse chase drama about two people who find themselves facing the truth they don’t want to see – Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joongi), a man who changed his identity and hides his violent past, and Cha Ji Won (Moon Chaewon), his homicide detective wife who investigates his past.

At the script reading that marked the beginning of the drama were director Kim Chul-kyu, who has proven top-notch directing in both melodrama and thriller, writer Yoo Jung-hee, who has garnered attention for her solid writing, and the reliable main cast who will surely double the duo’s synergy: Lee Joongi (Baek Hee Sung), Moon Chaewon (Cha Ji Won), Jang Heejin (Do Hae Soo), and Seo Hyunwoo (Kim Moo Jin).

In the drama, Lee Joongi plays Baek Hee Sung, who hides his secret that’s about to explode like a ticking bomb and has even pretended to love his wife. Lee brings to perfection the tense-filled walk on the tightrope between the two extremes of coldness and warmth. Moon Chaewon plays Cha Ji Won’s two sides of loving wife and charismatic homicide detective, promising to show a performance we’ve never seen in her. Above all, their heavily melodramatic chemistry as a married couple set the script reading room on fire, while their detailed performances as their characters’ suspicions about each other grow filled the room with tension.

Reliable actor Jang Heejin also completely disappeared into Do Hae Soo, a serial killer’s daughter who has lived with her terrible family history, making the drama more engrossing. Seo Hyunhoo, who has worked in both film and drama, plays Kim Moon Jin, a scoop-hungry weekly reporter, breathing life into the drama with his rhythmic line delivery and perfect chemistry with Lee Joongi.

As anticipation grows for the four actors’ ensemble in “Flower of Evil,” the cast is also being joined by other veteran actors including versatile actor Kim Jihoon, Choi Byungmo, Son Jonghak, Nam Kiae, and Yoon Byunghee. It has been said that the production team will add more impactful characters well into the midpoint of the drama, hoping to maintain tension throughout.

Also, Im Chulhyung, Choi Daehoon, Choi Youngjoon, and Kim Sooho will play homicide detectives, joined by Cho Kyungsook, Yang Haejin, Im Nayoung, and finally, child actor Jung Seoyeon who will play a cute daughter for couple Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon. The solid cast that has been completed with these brilliant actors will bring vitality to the drama, raising viewer expectations.

tvN’s upcoming Wed-Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” promises to show a flawless synergy of “director-writer-cast,” with Lee Joongi, Moon Chaewon, Jang Heejin, and Seo Hyunwoo. The drama is set to premiere in July.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

OMG, finally news on the script reading :D

Thank you all for photos and news:)

• Like 5
  • Love 1