[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

true,..theres still no photoshoot for two leads,..unlike other,..for if they this two together in one photoshoot it give a lot of buzz or additional popularity because they both gorgeous,...iam still hoping its never to late,..i miss moon chae won,

• Like 5

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally first STILLS. i'm so IN LOVE with this drama already. I'm dropping my translation of the first stills article.

-

“Flower of Evil,” Lee Joongi ♥ Moon Chaewon flash their “Real Mother and Father Smiles”

With new stills of tvN’s new Wed/Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” out, showing Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon as a loving married couple, viewers are now more curious about their melodrama.

tvN’s new Wed/Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” is an intense emotional chase thriller about two people facing the truth they want to avoid: Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joongi) is a man who’s even faked love, and Cha Ji Won (Moon Chaewon) is his wife who’s started to doubt his identity.

While the news of Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon playing a married couple is generating a buzz, viewers are looking forward to the intense melodrama these two will create. There is even a cute daughter between them, so they are expected to show viewers new sides of themselves and emotions they haven’t shown you as a ‘married couple’ and ‘parents’ together.

The first ever stills of the drama capture the happy everyday moments of Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won, giving us glimpses of the actors’ transformative performances, together with their daughter Baek Eun Ha (Jeong Seoyeon).

We can literally see the quintessential ‘Father’s Smile’ and ‘Mother’s Smile’ on the faces of Heesung and Jiwon looking at their happy daughter Eunha in front of her birthday cake. Jiwon looks so natural drying her daughter’s hair; loving dad Heesung feeding his daughter and smiling Jiwon watching them from behind make us smile too.

The stills also convey the natural chemistry between Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon as a married couple, adding to our excitement. Being next to daughter Jeong Seoyeon, they also warm our hearts.

But there is a shocking question behind the scenes: “What if the husband you’ve loved for 14 years is suspected of being a serial killer?” Now, a truth-chase-thriller awaits us, promising to keep us alert and on the edge of our seats. What is the truth, and what is a lie? The drama will swing between sad melodrama and tense suspense, where doubt begins to bloom between the two.

The story piques our curiosity with such mysteries as ‘What has made Heesung try so hard to fake and hide?’ ‘Will homicide detective Cha Jiwon chase after him, now that she’s become suspicious of him even though she still loves him?’

Expected to deliver an engrossing, intense melodrama and suspenseful story with Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon, tvN’s new Wed/Thurs drama “Flower of Evil” premieres this July.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

I actually like that there's none. No scenes of the drama and no stills or BTS photos/videos. I would like it to remain that way but I doubt it. They'll probably give it now that it's July. But like JG said earlier from his Namoo interview, it would be better to watch this drama without any spoilers. I really feel like it would be better watching this drama blind and enjoy its thrills, mysteries and twists along the way. They won't even give extensive info about the other actors and their characters (besides the main 4: LJG, MCW, JHJ, SHW and even then, they only kept repeating and rehashing ostensible or surface level information.) and the fact that they said there'll be additional characters and casts in the middle of the drama is already telling that there'll be a lot of surprises.

I also prefer they don’t give away too much and keep us guessing . I like the suspenseB)

JG is pretty much everywhere lately (Not complaining, I am loving it:wub:) but MCW is very quiet...

14 hours ago, bombshellchick1 said:

I'm looking forward to the OST too!

And maybe , just maybe ,the OST will include JG singing a song too...:wub:

@chrisgm, love reading your theories, keep them coming:approves:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images. thank you
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

expecting for more stills of this drama! arghhh really can’t wait for the day to come. it’s killing by seeing the latest stills. wonder if they ended up being happy together or otherwise :bawling: 

note: expecting for more Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi interview/photoshoot 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

@happyfanlgx, thank you so much for the link:winkx:- found it:D

LJG Vlive tomorrow, 2 July, 11.00am South Korea time - behind the scenes of FOE’s poster shoot

(I got this information on Fans Instagram), don’t miss out:hooray:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

hoping more guesting interview coming and photoshoot popularity,..fighting flower of evil,.july is already coming great,...best to anticipated flower of evil a verry unique plot that so intriguing that will surely followed every epesode that my eyes only keep stock on screen

• Like 6

just a short glimpse bts photoshoot of flower of evil and wondering whats next ,..iam still thirsty and as for more interviews ....the full trailer of flower of evil will be july 8,...and i dont when the presscon come,...i also need photoshoot but still none,..

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, jazz85 said:

for me theres nothing wrong in namoo agency..maybe its moon chae won decision because she is so private actress and shy in front of the camera when not acting..

I think her being introverted is not a valid excuse to not even give her any bare minimum promotions like what every other celebrity should have anyway. They don’t even upload the behind the scenes photos of her or get her a magazine shoot gig... that stuff is truly bare minimum for any actor having a comeback project. I think her fans have every right to be upset about the unfair treatment she has been getting as compared to other artists under the same agency. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, jazz85 said:

for me theres nothing wrong in namoo agency..maybe its moon chae won decision because she is so private actress and shy in front of the camera when not acting..

Sorry to butt in.. just to clear this up. Fans never had problems in getting updates from her in the past with dramas' BTS stills, pictures etc. She is someone who's very goofy in those BTS. Can check all those bts vids and pictures from her past dramas when she was still with MS Team. Being private and introverted are definitely not a valid reason for the lack of promotions :)

• Like 11