Wow, those teasers and posters gave me the chills..... :fearful:

Character teaser videos on Youtube:

Spoiler

His

Hers

I have a feeling watching this drama will be a rough ride.... :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

iam ready for flower of evil to watch what ever the story will take me to end..as long i see lots of romantic scene for this couple i get satisfied...melodrama is the best ,because i love the push and pull romance,pure of emotion,...ready to love at cry ,.......melodrama gives me strong vibes their intense exchanging conversation also  want to listen that added my excitement,...love it so dearly.....Screenshot-20200605-021359-1.jpgScreenshot-20200605-021359-1.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 3

its the writer mind:) we dont know what he is thingking,..its unpredictable,..we collect all the hint and possibilities but still clueless,...all we need to do are anticapated til flower of evil released,..lets hope a happy ending, are you with me? majority....happy ending or sad ending,..if you choose one.:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Ameera Ali

Well... well... well... we hope the drama doesn't go there, right? :lol: But if they do then:

lets hope a happy ending, are you with me? majority....happy ending or sad ending,..if you choose one.:)

@Jillia , @jazz85

I hope it didn’t go their too
the writer should give them second chance, their is a child :wub: 

15913055801591305578.gif

15913058711591305869.gif
15913061191591306116.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, jazz85 said:

its the writer mind:) we dont know what he is thingking,..its unpredictable,..we collect all the hint and possibilities but still clueless,...all we need to do are anticapated til flower of evil released,..lets hope a happy ending, are you with me? majority....happy ending or sad ending,..if you choose one.:)

Happy ending Please :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

So, this basically the K-Drama version of "The Americans"?

nope,..maybe look alike because both married couple and had daughter but different version or interpretation of the story,...hoping for the best

• Like 5

I guess most of us are hoping for a happy ending, especially since there is a child involved. :kiss_wink:

At least I'm hoping for a happy ending, even though it might be an unrealistic expectation.

Have we talked at all about Baek Hee Sung's family in this thread?

His father is a CEO of a university hospital and is willing to do anything for his family. It also states that he has a lot of devotion for his son.

I find this interesting, because we all know (from watching so many k-dramas - lol :D ) that in these high society families, the kids might grow up with certain problems (narcissism, sociopathic tendencies, etc). Parents might place too many expectations on their kids. Also, they might be willing to cover up all mistakes that their kids might have made.

I am highly interested in seeing the dynamic between father and son, because this will certainly give us a lot of clues.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Ohhh the teaser is wonderfully creepy, sad and lovely. I like how they did the color saturation too.

For me the ending will depend on context. Sad endings can be amazingly good and happy endings can be meaningless — for me it is more about what is best for the main characters at that point in time. Like many ppl say Hotel Del Luna’s ending as ‘sad’ but I didn’t. It was the best ending possible because GCS free JMW from evil and they both love each other etc. So it is too soon to say but I am definitely looking forward to see how this plays out. 

• Like 10

I'm looking forward to this.  Its complexity sounds fascinating.  Like others I wish for a happy ending but clueless if we will have our wish or not.  Nowadays, I can accept sad ending if it is reasonably played out.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm here for Lee Joon-Gi!!

Honestly.. after Scarlet Heart.. I didnt watch the rest of his works.

But this interest me so here I am!!!

Glad you are back for JG, mrsj3n!

all his works are dabaek! Scarlet Heart Did scar us, didn’t it...

But after that: both Criminal Minds and Lawless Lawyer were very good! Criminal Minds as in the US version was a bit dark and more about the stories than individual characters , so may not be for everyone .

Lawless lawyer- a well paced exciting drama , I think it’s a must watch for all LJG’s fan and  especially if you like his action scenes, he was awesome! Supporting casts were brilliant too!

So ready for Flower of Evil now...and very thankful to the whole drama crew filming during the coronavirus crisis to bring us this drama in July! :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Guys, let's see your choice from 1 to 5 here...

Question: In the Melodrama VS Suspense posters, WHAT CAUGHT YOUR EYE 1ST?

1. Actor LJK's face

2. Actress MCW's face

3. Sweet Kiss mood in Melodrama version

4. Scary Tense mood in Suspense version

5. Unique Colors of FOE 

... After choosing from 1 to 5, check the meaning of your choice between 3rd to 7th page of the ig post below to reveal what's you're looking forward to in this drama.   :mrgreen:

• Like 8
  • Love 1