Producer:

Cinematographer:

Release Date: 2020

Runtime:

Distributor: Megabox Plus M

Language: Korean

official NAVER page

Plot Synopsis

Yoon Hong Dae (Park Seo Joon) is a soccer player. He becomes involved in an unexpected case and, because of this, receives disciplinary measure. Yoon Hong Dae is then appointed the coach for a special national soccer team. The team consists of homeless people and they have never played soccer before. Yoon Hong Dae and his team compete in the Homeless World Cup.

Cast

Park Seo Joon - Yoon Hong Dae

IU - Lee So Min

Lee Hyun Woo - Kim In Sun

Kim Jong Soo - Kim Hwan Dong
Go Chang Seok - Jeon Hyo Bong

Jeong Seung Gil - Son Beom Soo

Hong Wan Pyo - Yeong Jin 

Yang Hyun Min - Jeon Moon Soo

Lee Ha Nui - Byeong Sam

Heo Joon Seok - Hwang In Guk

credit: asianwikisojjuny88

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 7

Park Seo Joon Confirmed To Star In New Movie

Park Seo Joon will soon be returning to the silver screen!

On October 3, the producers of the upcoming film “Dream” (working title) officially announced, “Park Seo Joon has confirmed that he will be appearing in ‘Extreme Job’ director Lee Byung Hun’s next project.”

Park Seo Joon will be starring in “Dream” as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player who is put on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident. With his entire career at risk, Yoon Hong Dae winds up becoming the coach of an unusual soccer team consisting of a motley crew of inexperienced players.

The upcoming movie will be helmed by Lee Byung Hun, the director of the record-breaking hit film “Extreme Job” and the recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.”

“Dream” is currently scheduled to begin filming in 2020.

credit: soompi

IU Confirmed To Star Alongside Park Seo Joon In New Film By “Extreme Job” Director

Moviegoers are in for a treat as IU is set to appear in her first-ever commercial film!

On January 3, it was reported that IU would be appearing in the film “Dream” (working title) alongside Park Seo Joon, who was confirmed for the film in October. The news was then confirmed by a source from the film as well as her agency KakaoM.

“Dream” will be the latest film by director Lee Byung Hun, who led the hit film “Extreme Job” and recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” It will tell the story of a group of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. The team is led by coach Yoon Hong Dae (played by Park Seo Joon), a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident.

Details have not been released about IU’s character yet, but she will be playing the leading female role alongside Park Seo Joon. IU has appeared in dramas such as “Hotel Del Luna,” “My Mister,” and “The Producers,” and she also starred in the Netflix film project “Persona” in 2018.

Are you excited to see this upcoming film starring Park Seo Joon and IU?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2020] Dream, 드림 - Park Seo Joon & IU

I follow IU neither as an actress nor a singer (but i'm familiar with some of her good songs), instead i watched her on variety shows like Running Man and Hyori's Bed & Breakfast/Hyori's Homestay. She's cute and i love her chill and slow personality :) So hmm maybe i'm just okay with her being cast in director Lee Byung Hun's project with my beloved actor PSJ. If people don't find her acting good enough, then i hope she will improve :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Hyun Woo Confirmed To Join His Friends IU And Park Seo Joon In New Film

Lee Hyun Woo Confirmed To Join His Friends IU And Park Seo Joon In New Film

Lee Hyun Woo will be starring in a new film that both IU and Park Seo Joon are confirmed to be in!

On April 23, Lee Hyun Woo’s agency Awesome ENT confirmed that he will be starring alongside Park Seo Joon and IU in “Dream” (working title).

“Dream” will be the latest film by director Lee Byung Hun, who led the hit film “Extreme Job” and JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” It will tell the story of a group of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. The team is led by coach Yoon Hong Dae (played by Park Seo Joon), a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident.

Details have not been released about IU’s character yet, but she will be playing the leading female role. As for Lee Hyun Woo, he will take the role of In Gook, one of the soccer players on the team.

This casting decision is especially interesting because Lee Hyun Woo is friends with both IU and Park Seo Joon. Lee Hyun Woo appeared in IU’s music videos for “You and I” and “Above the Time,” and he is in the same agency as Park Seo Joon.

Are you looking forward to their teamwork in the new movie?

• Like 1

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 04. 23. 2:11 AM

Lee Hyun Woo to co-star with Park Seo Joon, IU in "Dream"

633DB28D-A1BA-4A73-B223-4751DC69C9A9.jpg

Actor Lee Hyun Woo will star in Lee Byung Heon's new work titled "Dream".

On April 23, according to a representative of the movie industry, Lee Hyun Woo recently confirmed his appearance in "Dream" and is preparing to film this work.

"
""Dream"" is a comedy that revolves around the story of Hong Dae (played by Park Seo Joon) - a soccer player who is at the most difficult situation in his career - playing in the ""Homeless World Cup"" - along with special national soccer players who plays soccer for the first time. This film is considered the work that Lee Byung Heon has devoted all efforts to prepare for a long time."

The public is looking forward to the new image that Lee Hyun Woo will present when collaborating with the "10-million-moviegoer" director Lee Byung Heon. The actor is expected to show his witty acting skills combined with the signature storytelling of director Lee.

Earlier, actors Park Seo Joon and IU also confirmed to star in this movie. With Lee Hyun Woo joining the cast, "Dream" is drawing the audience's attention when gathering talented young stars.

Lee Hyun Woo fulfilled the military service and was discharged in October 2019. With a more mature image, Lee Hyun Woo drew much attention from the public to his future activities with youthful yet manly charm. Right after the discharge, he focused on filming the movie "Hero" (directed by Yoon Je Kyun). By confirming to join "Dream", Lee Hyun Woo is walking on the journey of restless acting.

Lee Hyun Woo once worked actively in various works such as movies "Secretly, Greatly", "The Con Artists", "Northern Limit Line", etc. Notably, he was recognized for his acting skills with the Best Supporting Actor award at the "Worldfest-Houston International Film Festival" with "Northern Limit Line". From a lovely child actor to the grown-up actor owning a unique color, Lee Hyun Woo now becomes a mature man and is expanding the scope of career.

Reporter Park Jung Sun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 3