Eyes on Me - 1st time recording...

Guest Faded Aura

Guest Faded Aura
comments please... ^^
Well... After coming to Soompi for so long, I've gotten influenced by all the awesome singers here... xD So... I downloaded CEP and tried recording too... =D Anyhow... Here's Eyes on Me (originally by Faye Wang), which is featured in Final Fantasy. ^^ SoundClick Please leave a comment or two to help me to improve myself. =) Thank you~!!! ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Congrats on your first recording =) glad to have you join us.

Nice choice of song too ^^

The first thing I noticed was that I can barely hear you >< I'm not sure if it's your mic, or just the volume of your voice... Definitely try to put more power into your voice, or turn down the bg music a bit ^^ Try not to let yourself get whispery on the higher notes, though I know it's tempting .__. whoa around 3:37 your voice suddenly got louder. Sounds better =)

Nice job for your first clip!

Guest sikkony

Congrats on your first recording =) glad to have you join us.

Nice choice of song too ^^

The first thing I noticed was that I can barely hear you >< I'm not sure if it's your mic, or just the volume of your voice... Definitely try to put more power into your voice, or turn down the bg music a bit ^^ Try not to let yourself get whispery on the higher notes, though I know it's tempting .__. whoa around 3:37 your voice suddenly got louder. Sounds better =)

Nice job for your first clip!

Hmmm yeh I notice the voice is way too soft too. Have you tried enabling "Mic Boost" in your sound card properties (double click your speaker icon at the bottom right near the clock and you might need to enable it by going to "Options" >> "Advance controls" and then you'll see Mic Boost. Tick that, it would help quite a bit. Also increase your mic volume.

Guest Faded Aura

Yeah... I agree with how my voice was too soft... x.x;; I think I'll rerecord it after my exams this week. =)

Try not to let yourself get whispery on the higher notes, though I know it's tempting .__.

That's sooooo true... x.x;; I'm still trying to get over that... xD

Thank you so much for your comments. ^________^ I'll definitely try to improve myself as much as possible. =)

Guest paroxysmicstarz

Wow first clip is always a nervous one...propz to you for that first!

Like the members above, you might want to make the music lower than your voice because we can't hear you! When you switch from your chest voice to your head voice, don't decrease the sound. Keep your voice at the same volume no matter how you are singing. Also try to annunciate your words clearly. It's a really good start!

Archived