[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

I do want to see kisses but not too many, only necessary and appropriate for the situation.   When I was watching The Love By Hypnotic, it had so many kisses that I got nauseated. 

The writer for this season is the same one in the previous installments and The Love by Hypnotic.

At first it disturbed me too especially since the actor(!) looked uncomfortable but over the time they looked comfortable and it became more part of the storyline than to bam in your face like it often does. Don’t forget the heroine is an passionate character and won’t accept a reluctant lover. And for the last episode we had a very believable ending bc of the kisses. What would you do when you love someone so desperate that you even break a mind shackle to save her and she wakes up after a long coma? Kiss her sweetly and relieved of course. Not holding hands or just hugging like most Dramas do. Besides most of the kisses are very sweet. Nothing dirty going one. Just pure fluff.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Usi said:

At first it disturbed me too especially since the actor(!) looked uncomfortable but over the time they looked comfortable and it became more part of the storyline than to bam in your face like it often does. Don’t forget the heroine is an passionate character and won’t accept a reluctant lover. And for the last episode we had a very believable ending bc of the kisses. What would you do when you love someone so desperate that you even break a mind shackle to save her and she wakes up after a long coma? Kiss her sweetly and relieved of course. Not holding hands or just hugging like most Dramas do. Besides most of the kisses are very sweet. Nothing dirty going one. Just pure fluff.

At least they are good kisser.  I saw in other dramas which the leads just parked their lips and not moving.

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I do want to see kisses but not too many, only necessary and appropriate for the situation.   When I was watching The Love By Hypnotic, it had so many kisses that I got nauseated. 

The writer for this season is the same one in the previous installments and The Love by Hypnotic.

I didn’t know the Writers for the 2 Seasons of eternal life and love by hypnotic are the same person. No wonder all 3 dramas have so many kissing scenes that I have lost count already. I also get nauseous watching too many kiss scenes of LBH as some kissing scenes are unnecessary. Strangely somehow I don’t have that same feeling for the past 2 Seasons of eternal life. It’s could be either I enjoyed watching the OTP kiss scenes or they are all appropriate scenes that warrants a kiss.

• Like 1

Our 8th prince is indeed a man who keep his promises. 

"No matter where and when, and what we become, I will find you, fall in love with you, marry you for thousands of times."

He indeed found her in "You are my destiny", married her and then fell in love with her. Errr, though the sequence is a bit off, it doesn't matter.:love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4