Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3 双世宠妃 III

2 hours ago, libra22 said:

Wow, looks like we will have no problem hitting 100 kissing scenes in no time :naughty:

邢昭林:“我进组了12天,拍了十天吻戏,每天三场”

XZL : "I went into the group for 12 days, filmed 10 days kiss scenes, every day 3 scenes".

credit - weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4514666867337589#&video

I do want to see kisses but not too many, only necessary and appropriate for the situation.   When I was watching The Love By Hypnotic, it had so many kisses that I got nauseated. 

The writer for this season is the same one in the previous installments and The Love by Hypnotic.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, lovehuche said:

I do want to see kisses but not too many, only necessary and appropriate for the situation.   When I was watching The Love By Hypnotic, it had so many kisses that I got nauseated. 

The writer for this season is the same one in the previous installments and The Love by Hypnotic.

At first it disturbed me too especially since the actor(!) looked uncomfortable but over the time they looked comfortable and it became more part of the storyline than to bam in your face like it often does. Don’t forget the heroine is an passionate character and won’t accept a reluctant lover. And for the last episode we had a very believable ending bc of the kisses. What would you do when you love someone so desperate that you even break a mind shackle to save her and she wakes up after a long coma? Kiss her sweetly and relieved of course. Not holding hands or just hugging like most Dramas do. Besides most of the kisses are very sweet. Nothing dirty going one. Just pure fluff.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Usi said:

At first it disturbed me too especially since the actor(!) looked uncomfortable but over the time they looked comfortable and it became more part of the storyline than to bam in your face like it often does. Don’t forget the heroine is an passionate character and won’t accept a reluctant lover. And for the last episode we had a very believable ending bc of the kisses. What would you do when you love someone so desperate that you even break a mind shackle to save her and she wakes up after a long coma? Kiss her sweetly and relieved of course. Not holding hands or just hugging like most Dramas do. Besides most of the kisses are very sweet. Nothing dirty going one. Just pure fluff.

At least they are good kisser.  I saw in other dramas which the leads just parked their lips and not moving.

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I didn’t know the Writers for the 2 Seasons of eternal life and love by hypnotic are the same person. No wonder all 3 dramas have so many kissing scenes that I have lost count already. I also get nauseous watching too many kiss scenes of LBH as some kissing scenes are unnecessary. Strangely somehow I don’t have that same feeling for the past 2 Seasons of eternal life. It’s could be either I enjoyed watching the OTP kiss scenes or they are all appropriate scenes that warrants a kiss.

• Like 1

Talking about kissing scenes, let’s recap the kissing scenes in season 1!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The parody of The Eternal Love :love:

• Love 1

Our LJ updated her tiktok.

:lol::lol::lol:, the first video is so funny!

And she looks so pretty in EL3!

:lol::lol::lol: Another similarity between the 2 dramas...8th prince & XY feigning illnesses to get the attention of the FL

Patiently waiting for the poster of all the cast and their characters.

This was about 3 years ago when they perform duet together with 2 other groups.

• Like 2

Recap of their first duet for Eternal love. :love:

• Like 1

Another similar scene between the 2 dramas :kiss_wink:

A recap of my favourite kiss scene in EL2.

Our 8th prince is indeed a man who keep his promises. 

"No matter where and when, and what we become, I will find you, fall in love with you, marry you for thousands of times."

He indeed found her in "You are my destiny", married her and then fell in love with her. Errr, though the sequence is a bit off, it doesn't matter.:love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Some similar scenes between the 2 dramas, You are My Destiny and The Eternal Love.

If you can't view the youtube video, click on the url link below. :love:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4515726121702945

credit: 我的人生里都是你们啊 weibo

• Like 1

This is a nice video compilation. Let's recap all the intimate & kiss scenes in Eternal Love ! while waiting for EL3.