[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Has there been any more news about an air date? It's been way too quiet and I've seen more promos of XZL's programmer drama. :grimace:

No news.  The drama just finished filming like 6 months ago.  It might be middle or late of 2021.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@golinda27 omo, now you've got me excited too!!! Seems a bit like ROTAR? Women rule the palace? lol

I saw the trailer and seems like the plot is women ruled  Are the going back to prequel of season 1?  On season one, there were discussion that Taner was the ruler of a group.  She killed ML.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@lovehuche really? is this a prequel? The discussion about Tan Er killing the ML was way back when season 1 was aired? I was quite late to the game and only started watching after both seasons had been long aired. Yes, seems like a matriachal society, which is why I said it reminded me of ROTAR.. heh heh. But luckily the trailer also showed the ML recovering his memories of her, but hasn't that always been the case? Hurry Tencent, give us a premiere date now and stop teasing us!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@lovehuche is that the MV for Season 3? Just wondering if the scenes are a re-hash or they are like 'brand new' from Season 3

They’re brand new from Season 3. 

I’m wondering if Qu Xiang Tan is back from one of the clips in the MV. 

6 hours ago, Tamakins said:

I'm so excited for this. Do we have a date yet or just sometime this year?

I remember with season 2, they released 2 trailers and a music video over a few days and then aired it a week after that. Don’t want to keep our hopes up but I wonder if they’re going to do that again. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

I remember with season 2, they released 2 trailers and a music video over a few days and then aired it a week after that. Don’t want to keep our hopes up but I wonder if they’re going to do that again. 

That would be awesome if they released it soon.  It would be like an early birthday gift for me. :hwaiting:

I love her outfits in this series, and seems like season 3 will be no different. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, golinda27 said:

thanks @golinda27...yah now that i've seen the MV twice, I realise they can't be from the previous 2 seasons..but a bit confusing because so looks very cutesy but there are some bad-aXX scenes where she is in her general outfit, so I wonder what happens. May your 'prophesy' come true about an airing date.