[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

Hi everyone! Hope is well despite the pandemic..

@libra22 as always thank you for the EL goodies! You never fail to make our heart flip flops!:wub:

Done with my EL S1&2 marathon, fell in love to both though in S2 even both future and prince ML  are one, I love 8th prince more! ♥️

Looking forward to S3..:)

ZXL transformations from 2017 2018 to 2020..I like his new look  of 2020...he is charming as ever!

Btw, in the clip above for EL3, did they get married again???

Resposting video

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Hi everyone! Hope is well despite the pandemic..

@libra22 as always thank you for the EL goodies! You never fail to make our heart flip flops!:wub:

Done with my EL S1&2 marathon, fell in love to both though in S2 even both future and prince ML  are one, I love 8th prince more! ♥️

Looking forward to S3..:)

ZXL transformations from 2017 2018 to 2020..I like his new look  of 2020...he is charming as ever!

Btw, in the clip above for EL3, did they get married again???

Resposting video

It does look like they get married again :D

I've compiled some fans'' clips of XZL since 7 Jun 2020 till now during his filming of EL3 into a video. He's so friendly and will chit chat with his fans. Enjoy!  :heart4:

1st clip

Fan: Ge (brother), Happy July.

XZL: Happy July.

Fan: Your birthday month is here.

XZL: One year older again.

Fan: Eh, where is your car?

XZL: I also don't know.

Fan: Wait for a while

Fan: Your car is not here yet.

Fan: Ge (brother), you look so cool in this outfit!

Fan: Bye bye

2nd clip

Fan: The lights are too .... (I can't figure out what they said)

XZL: So be it.

Fan: I think you are very handsome!

Fan: Hahaha

Fan: Excuse me. Bye, bye.

XZL: Bye, bye

Fan: Why are you still using your mask handphone case?

Fan: Have a good sleep.

Fan: You've worked hard.

On 7/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, libra22 said:

What look of our 8th prince do you like? I think his hairstyle in EL3 now based on fans capture look better than the pic below.

Pic credit as labelled

64NnWN9.jpg

For me I love the 2017 look

On 7/11/2020 at 6:13 PM, SSC_25 said:

They get married for 4th times :luvarrow:

Am hoping 3rd season would be them married with their son Yu'er maybe protecting him from the evil Emperor continuing from where they left off in season 2.

I don’t think so. As far I know the story was planned as trilogy after the successful 1st season. I liked the 2nd season way better, so I‘m thankful for it. And the difference in clothes, shot places (8th prince mansion was awesome) and stuntwork by just having more money was incredible. Heck, even the wigs and makeup was way better.

I‘m a bit sad that there weren’t much news about Alen Fang. Until now I thought he wasn’t part of the cast anymore. The fans are a bit single minded to our OTP.

18 hours ago, Usi said:

I don’t think so. As far I know the story was planned as trilogy after the successful 1st season. I liked the 2nd season way better, so I‘m thankful for it. And the difference in clothes, shot places (8th prince mansion was awesome) and stuntwork by just having more money was incredible. Heck, even the wigs and makeup was way better.

I‘m a bit sad that there weren’t much news about Alen Fang. Until now I thought he wasn’t part of the cast anymore. The fans are a bit single minded to our OTP.

Alen Fang is in EL3. There are not much news of him and fans who posted for EL3 shared all his old photos. He also did not share about EL3 in his weibo, so nothing much to share. He is not so popular in China. He has only 4M followers compared to XZL who has 21.5M followers in weibo. The only post he shared recently in his weibo was this photo which he uploaded and said that XZL gave him this LV toy car to wish him a successful career & promising future. He asked for help what to give XZL for his coming birthday present. XZL responded to his post and replied no need to give him any present, just give him a kebab will do. XZL's fans/shippers suggested that he just need to give XZL 8th princess/wife (referring to LJ). :D

https://weibo.com/5051523324/JayBr1mm2?filter=hot&root_comment_id=4525163515909113&type=comment#_rnd1594733335647

005vRFYEly1gglwt16t3fj32c02c0kjl.jpg

Edited by libra22
  • Love 1

Translated one of the deleted scenes of EL2, the necktie scene for some of you who may not have seen it before.   :fullofhearts: 

MLC: Come in and see

Xiao Tan: No need.

MLC: What, you just like to watch secretly. Come over, help me pick a tie.

Xiao Tan: Oh.

MLC: Help me put it on

Xiao Tan: You have recovered already. Why do you still ask me to serve you?

MLC: Why? Otherwise bring me to the hospital. If there's anything wrong, you pay for my medical expenses.

Xiao Tan: Please don't.

Xiao Tan: Can you help me hold on to this?

Xiao Tan: I'm too stupid. I can't learn.

MLC: Do you really can't learn, or do you have any evil thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's another deleted scene of EL2 and its translation. :Cornykiss:

Xiao Tan: Let's make it clear!

Ling Ke: Miss Qu, didn't you humiliate me enough in the kitchen? What do you want now?

Xiao Tan: I have nothing to do with MLC, neither do I want to climb socially. You look after him. Don't come bother me again.

MLC: Didn't I tell you earlier, I have something to tell you after the auction.

MLC: Ling Ke, I have told you many times. Our relationship only stays at work. Moreover I have transferred all the shares and assets of the company to your name, hoping that you won't harass my private life again. Since you have gotten the money, you should do what I said.

Ling Ke: You!

Auctioneer: Let's look at the next item. It has good workmanship. Those who are interested, please bid.

Lady: $30 Million

MLC caught Xiao Tan's hand: $50 Million

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS OMOOOOOO! I’m just done w/ season 2 haha, LOVED IT really. I never thought a second season would be better than the first one! I’m soooooo glad I’ve started to watch it because when it was out I didn’t even want to give a try, omo hopefully I didn’t miss such a good drama! I’m also liking both XZL and LJ now hahaha, been three weeks or so, I’ve watched YAMD then EL then EL2 hahahaha!

• Like 1

Gosh, China surely needs more DC versions. I have seen yet a few Dramas where they cut out the fluff. I does work without it but in EL2 it is kind of neccessary since MLC pursuing XT in modern life was kind of creepy. These scenes show that is was intended as push and pull wooing. At least me needs a bit more consent from the female side and we have them there. It also makes her reaction so much more logical when she found out he was LS. What a bummer!

XZL's posted the below message to his sasaeng fans (overly obsessed fans) today (18 Jul 2020). Read some posts from fans saying that this is the first time he posted such a message after following him for 4 years. His fans are asking the sasaeng fans to stay away and give him some privacy. He has been staying in the hotel filming for EL3 since end May. Every morning and night when he returns to the hotel, his fans will be there waiting for him at the lobby. Think he wrote the message below as he was too stressed by these sasaeng fans. This morning, he still greet his fans as usual when they filmed him at the hotel lobby. Indeed, I agreed waiting for him along the corridor of his hotel room is too much and chasing after him when they saw him running. Hope he didn't hurt himself when he fell down. Poor XZL. 

XZL: I'm a human being. I can't stand by for 24 hours. Nevermind those who are waiting at the hotel downstairs. Don't need to wait along the corridor of the hotel room. Sending me things along the corridor and chasing me, only stopped when they saw me fell down while running. This kind of liking is not called liking. 

006Rnuyvgy1gguwigth1aj30n00c9q4j.jpg

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

XZL's posted the below message to his sasaeng fans (overly obsessed fans) today (18 Jul 2020). Read some posts from fans saying that this is the first time he posted such a message after following him for 4 years. His fans are asking the sasaeng fans to stay away and give him some privacy. He has been staying in the hotel filming for EL3 since end May. Every morning and night when he returns to the hotel, his fans will be there waiting for him at the lobby. Think he wrote the message below as he was too stressed by these sasaeng fans. This morning, he still greet his fans as usual when they filmed him at the hotel lobby. Indeed, I agreed waiting for him along the corridor of his hotel room is too much and chasing after him when they saw him running. Hope he didn't hurt himself when he fell down. Poor XZL. 

XZL: I'm a human being. I can't stand by for 24 hours. Nevermind those who are waiting at the hotel downstairs. Don't need to wait along the corridor of the hotel room. Sending me things along the corridor and chasing me, only stopped when they saw me fell down while running. This kind of liking is not called liking. 

006Rnuyvgy1gguwigth1aj30n00c9q4j.jpg

Poor my boy :cries:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Not sure if you guys have seen this interview before. I like XZL's reply. No wonder they are good friends outside the plays and can act like real lovers in the dramas. :fullofhearts:

Question: What is the Eighth Princess to you in your heart?

Chen You Wei: At first glance, I think she is an older sister

Richard Wang: When I'm with her in private, we're like older sister & younger brother, we'll share tidbits on site, that's how I feel

Question: Will it be more like older brother and younger sister, or more like older sister and younger brother or it's like the same age?

(Caption: How does the Eighth Prince treat the Eighth Princess?)

Xing Zhao Lin: Friends of the same age

(Caption: Their relationship outside the play is also super good)

(Liang Jie is older than all 3 of them)

• Like 3

I was just thinking about this when i saw the below picture posted on weibo and then I found this video and uploaded it. :Megalol:

Here's the translation:

(Caption in blue - XZL and LJ this CP when get together will shoot, shoot, shoot)

Voice-over: XZL and LJ this CP, when get together will take photos of each other

XZL: Are you trying to black me? (it's a joke among friends, think it means to take ugly photo of him)

(Caption - Peek! Ai yo!)

XZL: There's someone behind. 

XZL: All you pictures are black. None of them can be seen.

(Caption - Concubine is very naughty)

LJ: There is. This one is nice.

XZL: This one is so handsome! 

(Caption in blue - The face value of this prince is Dongyue's number one)

(Caption in yellow - This one is so handsome. This one is so handsome. This one is so handsome.)

(Arrow pointed at XZL: Disgusted)

XZL: No photography skills. Too bad! 

XZL: The phone can take better photo than her.

(Caption - This prince is very professional)

(Caption in pink - Modeling girl)

(Caption in heart - Pretty pose)

(Caption in pink - Shooting carefully)

XZL: Ha Ha Ha....

(Caption - Not happy)

XZL: Who can you blame for laughing like this?

(Caption when XZL is holding LJ's name tag - Look here)

(Caption in white on LJ - Trust you one more time)

(Caption in white on XZL - It's right to trust in me)

(Caption in yellow - Failed again!)

XZL: Hahaha....

005A6K9Hgy1ggsyxckejpj30n014tjzh.jpg

• Like 2