[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

On 6/11/2021 at 3:22 PM, Ljieeee said:

This show exceeded 300 million views, is that a good sign? Got hooked to this cp because of you are my destiny, my first cdrama then i found tel 1 and 2 and now season 3, i loved them, hopefully they get to work again on another drama :fullofhearts:

Yes, so happy for them! :hwaiting:

bcOWPp7.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, taekwang said:

wow, 300 million views! 

cant wait for monday !
what is their ranks in terms of popularity as compared with other dramas?

In terms of ranking, on dramapanda.com reported that this drama ranked 2nd place.  

18 hours ago, lovehuche said:

All the episodes are out with paying extra money.  

view from here no need to pay extra if you can understand without eng sub

Edited by SC2019
please do not list non-official viewing sites.TQ!

19 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Does anyone think there’ll be a 4th season? 

the way it ended, a little ambiguous (seems like some hints were dropped), but I thought three's the charm. Though there is a Voice 4 for k-drama, so who knows, the investors might feel that there's more to be milked from this series.

49 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

the way it ended, a little ambiguous (seems like some hints were dropped), but I thought three's the charm. Though there is a Voice 4 for k-drama, so who knows, the investors might feel that there's more to be milked from this series.

The question is whether the leads would sign on haha

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, golinda27 said:

The question is whether the leads would sign on haha

On 6/24/2021 at 1:38 PM, Nur_Yana said:

In modern time?? :lol:

if the leads are signing for season 4, definitely all of us will follow and watch it ! i have rewatched S1&2 many times while waiting for S3. i am sure i am not the only one here !

• Like 2

I'm loving this show because I love the series, and the ML and FL... but this season is bothering me for some reason.

Not really sure why, I mean I am still loving it, but something is just...missing?

1 hour ago, Tamakins said:

I'm loving this show because I love the series, and the ML and FL... but this season is bothering me for some reason.

Not really sure why, I mean I am still loving it, but something is just...missing?

The leads did not properly promote the show, they barely interact with each other, they seem distant, i dont know but that’s my observation. 

1 hour ago, Ljieeee said:

The leads did not properly promote the show, they barely interact with each other, they seem distant, i dont know but that’s my observation. 

Well it's not the leads that bother me, it's more of I love FL, but her as the empress bothers me.. I think it's because as of right now I don't like the empress and she just sits wrong with me. Like I want to just smack her. LoL So she is doing a good job because I love her as Qu Tan'er, and can't stand her as empress. LOL

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3