[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3 双世宠妃 III

@golinda27 ah...that makes sense now. I was thinking of something else but your explanation makes for a better way to tie loose ends. And looking at her personality, that also makes perfect sense. Has anyone found the VIP schedule? I am trying to desperately figure out when the VIP episodes will be released... but can't find it on mydramalist where I usually get my hands on it. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, looks like we will have no problem hitting 100 kissing scenes in no time    邢昭林:“我进组了12天,拍了十天吻戏,每天三场” XZL : "I went into the group for 12 days, filmed 10 days kiss scenes, every day

They get married for 4th times 

Talking about kissing scenes, let’s recap the kissing scenes in season 1!      

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@golinda27 ah...that makes sense now. I was thinking of something else but your explanation makes for a better way to tie loose ends. And looking at her personality, that also makes perfect sense. Has anyone found the VIP schedule? I am trying to desperately figure out when the VIP episodes will be released... but can't find it on mydramalist where I usually get my hands on it. 

here’s the schedule that I found on Instagram. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnCa3TNX0P/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I saw someone posted on Facebook that EL 3 has reach 1B views 

@lovehuche  The day after it premiered, it reached the 3rd Spot on the Hot Search already

I just reached ep 8. Ep 7

Spoiler

is quite Hilarious - especially the Stage-Play put up by the Fake Princess and the ending part when MLC's assistant purposely exagerate MLC's words when he relayed his reply to the FL's assistant

This thread is so quiet and slow.  I can even hear a pin falls.

• Like 1

@hush puppyI know right, it is rather quiet. I am wondering if it's because most episodes are VIP? Are there other C-dramas that people are watching right now?

I think the scene that got to me the most was the one by the lake where in a very rare occasion we get to see
a somber Tan Er, actually demonstrating her wit and explaining why she pawned the token. I kinda like seeing
her being serious once in a while, to break the monotony of her being all bright and chirpy. The other scene was where she allows the ML to sleep off his (supposed) drunken stupor, that was also a rather heart-wrenching scene.

Its hilarious watching her act the role of a playboy, the female version where she taunts and teases the guy. Really ROTARish. 

Hurry up the rest of you, do join this thread!

• Like 2

I started watching this last night, I only watched 2 eps so far, but I plan on watching more this evening.

So happy that I found it subbed somewhere.

• Like 2

I just finished ep 10.  The pace has slowed a bit.  A hope the next few eps will pick up the pace again.

The FL (Liang Jie) is too thin. No doubt her face is fleshy. She will look better if she puts on some Weight. China's actresses diet too much. Too thin.

13 hours ago, Tamakins said:

I started watching this last night, I only watched 2 eps so far, but I plan on watching more this evening.

So happy that I found it subbed somewhere.

@Tamakins Wow. You watch 3 dramas at the same time.  I normally go for 2 at the most.  Right now, I feel that there is a dearth of good Chinese dramas - one which can really moved us to tears.  In my opinion, The Eternal Love 3 is only mediocre.  The first season is the best.

I'm waiting for "Rebel" which is premiering on 7 June 2021

@hush puppy I am waiting for The Golden Hairpin (but no premiere dates yet), yah I know what you mean by a dearth of good Chinese dramas. My gold standard is still Nirvana on Fire (but being such a rarity is what makes it highly priced). There are quite a few short dramas like 24 episodes (probably web dramas?) which are good for stress relief, don't require too much brain power and are purely entertaining. Frankly I think the reason The Eternal Love has been popular is the unrestrained passion and chemistry between the leads, but the storyline isn't particularly unique, so I have never set a high bar for it, which is why I can enjoy it for what it's worth. 

upcoming ep 13 preview! 

Eng translation:

Tan er - I'm the princess! Must listen to me.

Mo Lian Cheng - Say that again

Tan er - You wanna rebel?

MLC kissed Tan er repeatedly

MLC - Say that again

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, libra22 said:

upcoming ep 13 preview! 

Eng translation:

Tan er - I'm the princess! Must listen to me.

Mo Lian Cheng - Say that again

Tan er - You wanna rebel?

MLC kissed Tan er repeatedly

MLC - Say that again

love this preview! i think part 3 has more kissing than part 1&2 combined! no wonder can hit 1 billion views ! hope Mo Lian Cheng stop having amnesia!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Some kiss compilations by fans!

Eng translation:

Tan er - Must not be more than three feet away from me

MLC - Don't say three feet, not even three inches

8qbOueV.jpgqXD8Wk8.jpg

• Blob 2

Xing Zhaolin looks handsome and hot in this season. 

What do you think of Liang Jie playing two characters?  We don't see much of the queen yet but so far I think she portrayed it well.  

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Congrats to EL3 for exceeding 100M views! :hwaiting:

Congratulations to the team for reaching 1B views in short period of time.  These two make magic when they work together.  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
9 hours ago, taekwang said:

yes, i love this couple. from season 1 to season 3.

Me too, love this couple so very much.

I am so happy to have another season.

:sparklyeyes:

• LOL 1

@lovehuche lol....here you go......But i want to see more kissing scenes :fullofhearts:

“The Eternal Love 3” Fans Say No More Kisses Please, Xing Zhaolin Concurs

credit: https://dramapanda.com/2021/06/the-eternal-love-3-fans-say-no-more-kisses-please-xing-zhaolin-concurs.html

The Eternal Love 3 Fans Say No More Kisses Please, Xing Zhaolin Concurs

Mo Liangcheng: I want to kiss, Xing Zhaolin: No, you don’t.  

The Eternal Love 双世宠妃 which started out as a typical time-travel drama has gone to the modern day for its second season and back to ancient times again for its third season.

This time, the story is set in a matriarchal society. Women can have more than one husband hence pitting leading lady Liang Jie with Xing Zhaolin and Alen Fang Yilun as her two leading men. However, Liang Jie’s Taner who has all her memories from the past only has eyes for Xing Zhaolin’s Mo Liancheng and wants nothing more than for him to remember her too.

the-eternal-love-3-kissing-scenes-640x47

The courtship is funny and complete with The Eternal Love’s signature antics. Of course, that also means plentiful kisses. In fact, the show runners kept count of the number of kissing scenes between Xing Zhaolin and Liang Jie over all three seasons and it adds up to 80! Kissing scenes are the best fan service you can get in a rom-com yet The Eternal Love 3 fans find themselves pleading for less. This is because Xing Zhaolin’s character has intermittent memory loss such that whenever he finally recognizes Taner as the love of his life and pulls her in for a kiss, he forgets everything again! Given that the two are kissing in practically every episode, it could pose a problem!

xing-zhaolin-no-to-kiss-640x480.jpeg

Xing Zhaolin: Shut it, don’t even think about it.

It’s no wonder the comment section is full of fans telling them not to kiss anymore. Actor Xing Zhaolin joins the crowd by sharing photos of him covering his own mouth with one hand and reaching out to the screen to cover Mo Liancheng’s mouth. He added the caption, “Good thing I covered it quickly, Mo Liancheng shut it!” That little “problem” aside, The Eternal Love 3 certainly brings on its creativity when it comes to kisses in every scenario you can imagine.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@lovehuche I think Liang Jie is doing a pretty good job portraying two different roles, it alllows me to see more of her capabilities other than what she needs to do as Tan Er. For some reason, I feel as if Xing Zhao Lin's face is more gaunt, more skinny. I think the E13 preview must be when the ML is the S1&2 8th prince, I doubt the current one would do that to the FL. :getmygrooveon:

17 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@lovehuche I think Liang Jie is doing a pretty good job portraying two different roles, it alllows me to see more of her capabilities other than what she needs to do as Tan Er. For some reason, I feel as if Xing Zhao Lin's face is more gaunt, more skinny. I think the E13 preview must be when the ML is the S1&2 8th prince, I doubt the current one would do that to the FL. :getmygrooveon:

Xing Zhaolin looks mature in season 3, like a man. 

I am also happy to hear that YouTuber Chinese drama reviewer Avenue X also enjoys watching current season.  

My favorite kiss of the 10 episodes is the one he tossed the wedding vail to cover his face so that he won't lose his memory when they kiss.  

• Like 1