[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

New stills! 

fbnJiDv.jpg

FWVOLyZ.jpgi4GAz8K.jpg

Spoiler

57JjY0k.jpgJSlQNRA.jpg

Here's the trailer with english sub! 

Read in weibo that liang jie will be acting dual roles....one is Tan er, hmm....maybe the other role is as the queen since she is the princess.....Mo Lian Cheng lost his memory in EL3 and Tan er is trying all ways and means to get him to remember his past!

• Blob 3

12 hours ago, libra22 said:

Saw in mydramalist that it will be airing on 16 Jun 2021! :fullofhearts:

That's awesome. Happy Birthday to me... my birthday is June 16th.... along with Liang Jie. So this makes me so so happy.

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

I saw on Facebook that it's airing today.  

YEEEEEEEEES! Can’t wait!

I’ve just checked, it’s actually already OUT!

Edited by ayleenlovesyou

I legit got the chills!!!! I had a feeling it was going to be a surprise. 

also, based off the first 3 mins I’m in an “I-don’t-think-I-like-where-this-is-going” mood. But, we’ll see how it goes! 

hi everyone. i was surprised to see 8 raw episodes available on XXXXX ! i watched all of them. so peppered with many kissing scenes! its kinda like that chen qian qian show, where woman rules. even have the actress who was chen chu chu . she is a lady general. 

12 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Does anyone know the schedule? 

every monday tuesday and wednesday 8pm, 2 episodes, 30 episodes in total 

Edited by SC2019
please do not list non-official viewing sites.TQ!
  • Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3 双世宠妃 III
On 6/1/2021 at 9:17 AM, golinda27 said:

I legit got the chills!!!! I had a feeling it was going to be a surprise. 

also, based off the first 3 mins I’m in an “I-don’t-think-I-like-where-this-is-going” mood. But, we’ll see how it goes! 

Ok... I semi-take back what I said about what I feel lol. 

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Why do I feel like dejavu, it feels a bit like ROTAR, more so as Tan Er's elder sister WAS in ROTAR.

I feel like it's like ROTAR too!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Do you think that it’s memory loss or is it two souls? I’m hoping that it’s some weird triggered memory loss because I don’t want to go through the “which MLC do I like more?” feelings again haha! 

@golinda27

Spoiler

well from the FL's perspective, she tries to rationalise that it can't be 2 souls. Because the current world's 8th prince has no memory of his past. So she tried to explain to her maid (who was totally clueless about what she was saying) that it's likely to be memory loss. 

I have watched till E10, and I have a theory about the Queen and Tan Er having the same face, and why the Queen's guard has the flute. Wait till you catch up to discuss with you about this.

23 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Ok... I semi-take back what I said about what I feel lol. 

I feel like it's like ROTAR too!

perhaps bcos the script says its matriarchal..

hahaha...trotar-effect really ʘ‿ʘ

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@golinda27

Hide contents

well from the FL's perspective, she tries to rationalise that it can't be 2 souls. Because the current world's 8th prince has no memory of his past. So she tried to explain to her maid (who was totally clueless about what she was saying) that it's likely to be memory loss. 

I have watched till E10, and I have a theory about the Queen and Tan Er having the same face, and why the Queen's guard has the flute. Wait till you catch up to discuss with you about this.

@SC2019

Spoiler

Totally caught up! 

I think that the empress is totally Qu Xiang Tan. They have to close that gap this season because I think it’s going to be the last. 

• Like 2