Jump to content

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3 双世宠妃 III


sugarplum892

Recommended Posts

On 8/8/2020 at 9:59 PM, libra22 said:

One of the new looks of our 8th prince in EL3!

 

credit as labelled

It was announced that EL3 will have 30 eps, this is 6 eps more than what was listed in mydramalist! Yay!  

 

https://mydramalist.com/31927-the-eternal-love-3

 

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.......:hypehype: 

Edited by Lynne
Please help us to remove picture/video when you quote. Thanks :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Actor Hu Chun Yong (Yu Hao's 8th prince's bodyguard) posted this pic in his weibo account today (12 Aug 2020). Looks like in this series, Jing Xin knows gongfu,

 

6dcae1e1ly1ghobh9w0t7j20u018gwi5.jpg

 

Compiled some fans clips and the actors (Alen Fang, Amy & 14th prince) posts in weibo into a video clip. Enjoy! :sweet:

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, libra22 said:

 

Actor Hu Chun Yong (Yu Hao's 8th prince's bodyguard) posted this pic in his weibo account today (12 Aug 2020). Looks like in this series, Jing Xin knows gongfu,

 

6dcae1e1ly1ghobh9w0t7j20u018gwi5.jpg

 

Compiled some fans clips and the actors (Alen Fang, Amy & 14th prince) posts in weibo into a video clip. Enjoy! :sweet:

 

I wonder what is the storyilinef for EL3..:hwaiting2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still need to watch You're My Destiny with these to, I will soon. I Can't wait for  Eternal Love 3 :).

 

On 8/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, libra22 said:

One of the new looks of our 8th prince in EL3!

 

credit as labelled

 

 

It was announced that EL3 will have 30 eps, this is 6 eps more than what was listed in mydramalist! Yay!  

 

https://mydramalist.com/31927-the-eternal-love-3

 

 

 

 

Yay :).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Finally get to see Alen Fang and Zhou Zi Xin's new look in EL3! A fan posted his character name in EL3 as Mo Yanchen (墨言忱). Looks like he is acting as another prince. This picture looks like their wedding night.

3ea1238ely1gi41x3ue4wj21900u047a.jpg

3ea1238ely1gi41x4caa6j218z0u0dmr.jpg

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Finally get to see Alen Fang and Zhou Zi Xin's new look in EL3! A fan posted his character name in EL3 as Mo Yanchen (墨言忱). Looks like he is acting as another prince. This picture looks like their wedding night.

She got to marry him this time.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3 双世宠妃 III

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..