[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Eternal Love 3

sugarplum892

Hmm... are they the most coupled leads in drama these days? 4 times in a drama together? Is that a record? (EL1-3; You're.My Destiny?)... Amazingly when when male lead was just 18 years old when they were first paired? :w00t:

Havent watched any of the ELs, since the review is good, will try to see it as Im out of dramas to watch:D

• Like 1

Our 8th prince is promoting his YAMD drama :biubiu:

English translations: XZL: Hello everyone! My drama "You are my destiny" is currently airing at 极光TV. Quickly log in to Tencent video TV and 极光TV. Enjoy the big screen feast with me.

15 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm... are they the most coupled leads in drama these days? 4 times in a drama together? Is that a record? (EL1-3; You're.My Destiny?)... Amazingly when when male lead was just 18 years old when they were first paired? :w00t:

Havent watched any of the ELs, since the review is good, will try to see it as Im out of dramas to watch:D

At the moment probably. Tang Yan and Luo Jin had 5 and I wouldn't be surprised if they had a 6th Drama somewhere in the next years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, libra22 said:

XZL updated his tik tok account today (5 Jul) :hooray:

006UrGrOly1ggfwcah327j30k00zk1ib.jpg006UrGrOly1ggfwcbj4lgj30k00zkkd3.jpg006UrGrOly1ggfwccbwwtj30k00zk1dd.jpg006UrGrOly1ggfwcdtluuj30k00zkke5.jpg

He look so good in black outfit :bashful:. At first I feel like his hairstyle in EL2 suited him better.. But this kind of hairstyle also not bad :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, SSC_25 said:

He look so good in black outfit :bashful:. At first I feel like his hairstyle in EL2 suited him better.. But this kind of hairstyle also not bad :D

I like EL3 hairstyle the best among the 3 EL series. His eyes doesn’t look so much like fox eyes compared to the last 2 Seasons. :fun:

• Like 1

How do people follow him? He stayed in the hotel is it?... ops, strike that....hotel security should be more tight, not to allow people to go in without any business?

I think i will ^park^ here for a few months since updates on the couple are probably more frequent here due to their new drama :D

In the previous EL 2, many wanted the 1st prince to have a better ending and i do agree he should have a better ending than the last two. He only turn evil due to his love for Tan'er and Cheng2 do want to save his elder brother from his fate as well. So lets hope EL3 have more modern element and 1st brother have a happier ending :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

How do people follow him? He stayed in the hotel is it?... ops, strike that....hotel security should be more tight, not to allow people to go in without any business?

I think i will ^park^ here for a few months since updates on the couple are probably more frequent here due to their new drama :D

In the previous EL 2, many wanted the 1st prince to have a better ending and i do agree he should have a better ending than the last two. He only turn evil due to his love for Tan'er and Cheng2 do want to save his elder brother from his fate as well. So lets hope EL3 have more modern element and 1st brother have a happier ending :D

Yes, he stayed in the hotel and his fans will wait at the hotel for him to go to filming site and return back to hotel. I was quite surprised that xzl has male fans too since I can hear them in some of the fans capture waiting for him at the hotel too.

Richard Wang is not participating in EL3. So not sure if they will still have another person to act as 1st prince or they will remove the story of 1st prince since there are new actors joining the cast.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, libra22 said:

Richard Wang is not participating in EL3. So not sure if they will still have another person to act as 1st prince or they will remove the story of 1st prince since there are new actors joining the cast.

I really liked the 1st prince, so I’m sad that he won’t be in EL3! He genuinely loved Tan Er, and Tan Er loved him, it was such a sad story. I just wanted to see him happy! Sigh.

If anyone wants to check him out as a male lead he’s in Fall in Love (it’s on YouTube), and I really enjoyed him in that. He’s very charismatic and fully deserves to be ML. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, libra22 said:

Ah so Richard Wang is his name. Haha.. ok, at least he has made his name in EL2, change of hair style really makes a difference.

As for XZL, i do prefer his hair in Youre My Destiny, having that front fringe makes it look messy:phew:... hence i do wish they act in another modern drama, just 24episode long, so as not to drag the story.. tight story, tight ending, and nice kisses. Both have improve in their kissing styles, compared to EL1 to You're My Destiny (ahem, headache hotel kiss:phew::D) ... swoon....

And i agree, he does have that Yang2 look on him. Speaking of that man, how is it that i seldom hear his name after Love 020.... hmmm

• Like 3