[Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록

DreamCatcher2011

Record of Youth teaser can be watched from the following You Tube sites. 

1. The Swoon

2. Netflix Asia (Indonesia,  Singapore, Taiwan and Philippines (video not included here) 

3.Netflix Japan

4. tvN

5. Naver

Netflix Asia (Indonesia, Singapore, and Taiwan)  for Record of Youth 

Netflix Japan for Record of Youth

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Record of Youth Fans! 

We are almost two months shy away from the opening of this drama. Fighting! 

:sparklyeyes:

Spoiler

@temporaryacct

Spoiler

Thanks for completely disagreeing with me and for the very long explanation of the character. LOL!

But,  take it or leave it,  it is still the same with me. The way I perceived and analyzed the character KKJ is a "little shady and crazy".   

Well since I have read this forum from page 1 to the current, a PSD fan described another word to that character wc is "a bit darker". Meaning I wasn't only the one observed it like that. 

IMG-20200714-141145.jpg

IMG-20200714-141415.jpg

"Maybe me being in a privileged position..."

So just bcuz I described the character a "little shady / crazy", although you used the word "MAYBE" you came into a conclusion and didn't change the fact that you judged me personally to "how I perceived poor people, perceiving it as threats to the society." Wow!  As in Wow!  I just talked about PSDs character the way I plainly perceived it but you talked about my character the way you perceived it just by merely reading  the three words.Don't worry, it's okay for me bcos I always believe IT is OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY!

@Nur Nuri

IMG-20200714-144259.jpg

I can't read well your comment bcos of the color. To answer your post, once and for all, that's how I perceived KKJ character but I did emphasize with how PSD acted or gave life to the character. I think the character is quite important but mostly important is how she had done a great job to give life to the character of KKJ. And that's the reason why the character was loved around the world and was chosen as "THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF INDIE WIRE" . It was PSDs performance that made KKJ character boasted into life. If she weren't that great in performing the character,  KKJ will be just another plain name in the movie and I think it was the Jessica Jingle that made her famous since it got trended around the world. Even in SNS fans would always call her Jessica not Ki Jung. Well they are the same persona/character, LOL. And as a bystander, am happy for that performance. Being shady or crazy character won't less the fact that PSD gave a great breath to KKJ character. 

@all soompi staff/leaders/moderators 

Thanks for the online tutorial of how to post pics. I find it very helpful although I find hard to use the spoiler from another page to the current page. Thanks a lot.

I just read from @Jilliathat we should stay on topic if we post here, just all about Record of Youth and I learned that if it's off-topic you can put it in spoiler. 

:heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Cosmopolitan 

Park Bo Gum Is *Such A Grown-Up* In This New Teaser For 'Record Of Youth'

Bb boy no more!

IMG-20200721-163359.jpg

I'm sure we're all super excited for Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam's new K-dramaRecord Of Youth! The series released its first teaser on July 6, and today we have been *blessed* with a new teaser trailer for Episode 1. Bo Gum plays Sa Hye Jun, a "big dreamer" who aspires to be a model and actor. 

In the trailer, we see Hye Jun doing a runway walk and getting all dolled up care of Park So Dam's makeup artist character Ahn Jeong Ha:  

IMG-20200721-163349.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200721-163415.jpg

He also protects himself from some bully who's about to punch him. We LOVE a palaban Bo Gum

Spoiler

1595337806601.jpg

And THEN, we are brought to a set where Hye Jun appears to make a mistake and apologizes to everyone around him (that haircut suits him so well, BTW). 

Spoiler

IMG-20200721-164059.jpg

1595337834868.jpg

1595337842142.jpg

It seems like life isn't easy for our lead character. We see him riding a bus with a cut on his cheek and serving meals as a waiter. 

Spoiler

1595337861327.jpg

1595337870423.jpg

1595337907002.jpg

Cut to more ~dramatic~ shots of Hye Jun thinking about life: 

Spoiler

1595337907002.jpg

1595337890370.jpg

1595337909406.jpg

1595337928381.jpg

We can't wait to see more of Hye Jun!! Record Of Youth will start streaming on Netflix this September. 

• Like 4

Translation of the teaser for Ep 1 of Record of Youth

Hye Joon : To my friends, dreams are a way of protecting oneself...

Guy yelling : Yah! It shouldn't be like that!

Hye Joon : Excuse me!

Hye Joon continues saying : To me, dreams are....

Guy speaking : No way!

Hye Joon : Dreams are like an assignment for which you will need to invest a lot of money into it...

Guy speaking : If it still doesn't work out!!

Hye Joon : Can we still hold onto our youth with hopes? Moreover there isn't much time left for me...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks so much chingu, @MinLyn for the trans. I appreciate it so much. Hugs.

:hooray2:

Watch: Park Bo Gum Contemplates His Future And Dreams In New Teaser For tvN’s “Record Of Youth”

Jul 21, 2020  

by J. Lim

Upcoming tvN drama “Record of Youth” has released a new teaser highlighting the internal struggle that Park Bo Gum faces!

“Record of Youth” is set to star Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok and follows the story of young people in the modeling industry who are trying to achieve their dreams. Park Bo Gum will be playing the role of Sa Hye Joon, a bright and warm but realistic person trying to make it as a model.

The new teaser highlights the struggle that Sa Hye Joon goes through as he fights between going after his dreams and facing the harsh reality of life.

He can be heard saying,

“For my friends, dreams are something that protect them.

But for me, dreams are like homework that costs a lot of money. 

And I don’t have much time left.

” He can’t help but take notice of those around him who say things like, “You won’t make it,”

and “Are you going to keep dedicating your youth to something that isn’t working?”

Check out the teaser below:

“Record of Youth” is set to premiere this September 7 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414010wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-contemplates-his-future-and-dreams-in-new-teaser-for-tvns-record-of-youth

:approves:

Netizen drama twitter

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres on September 7th