Quantcast
DreamCatcher2011

[Upcoming Drama 2020] Record of Youth / The Moment, 청춘기록 - Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam & Byun Woo Seok - Premieres in July

1 hour ago, Nur Nuri said:

The filming moment has already done started of march (cmiiw) . The writer (han myung hee) sent foodtruck for the drama staff in early of march. But I couldn't find any photoes of them

Oh yeah, I saw the posts about the foodtruck. :D My bad! As long as they film in studios we won't see much. But maybe when they film on location we might get lucky. Or the cast and crew post some sneak peeks here and there on social media.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

Oh yeah, I saw the posts about the foodtruck. :D My bad! As long as they film in studios we won't see much. But maybe when they film on location we might get lucky. Or the cast and crew post some sneak peeks here and there on social media.

Annyeong! Yup, you were right, the food truck sent by HMH hinted us that the shooting started already. It started in the last week of February.

About some sneak peeks- one person (Kim Dong Hyun) who's a part of prod crew has been hinting us that the shooting is on-going however no photos exactly of them are posted by him. 

@gumtaekg crazy fangirl jeong seon ah, just like us. I love when she was giggling and screaming while saying the word angel,not a human being referring to bogum.:tounge_wink:

@Nur Nuri and @Safriiinaaa aim so happy that kim hye-yoon will be joining this drama even for just some scenes or episodes. I like her and am a fan also. Can't wait what will be her character. 

@Boj what u stated there are correct. I also like the former titles but #TheMoment title has also a deep meaning. It has a general application. May it be in work, personal or love life. As what you said, am also super excited to what this drama can give :)

Screenshot-20200310-142750.jpg

Kim Hye Yoon To Make Special Appearance In Park Bo Gum And Park So Dam’s Upcoming tvN Drama

Kim Hye Yoon To Make Special Appearance In Park Bo Gum And Park So Dam’s Upcoming tvN Drama

Mar 10, 2020

by S. Nam

Kim Hye Yoon will be making a cameo in Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam’s upcoming drama!

On March 10, Sports DongA reported that Kim Hye Yoon will make a special appearance in tvN’s new drama “Record of Youth” (literal title) starring Park Bo Gum and Park So Dam.

Following reports, Kim Hye Yoon’s agency SidusHQ confirmed the news, adding, “Please check out her role through the drama.”

“Record of Youth” will be about the growth of young people in the modeling industry, and the drama will be led by producing director (PD) Ahn Gil Ho of “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”), “Memories of the Alhambra,” and “Watcher” along with screenwriter Ha Myung Hee of “Doctors,” “High Society,” and “Degree of Love.” Earlier this year, Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok were confirmed to star in the tvN drama.

Having showcased her talented acting skills with her roles in JTBC’s “SKY Castle” and MBC’s “Extraordinary You,” viewers are already looking forward to what new charms she’ll showcase through her special appearance on the drama.

“Record of Youth” is set to premiere sometime in the second half of the year.

In the meantime, watch Kim Hye Yoon in “Extraordinary You” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387478wpp/kim-hye-yoon-to-make-special-appearance-in-park-bo-gum-and-park-so-dams-upcoming-tvn-drama

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I wasn't really into this show at first. Dunno why... I like PBG, and PSD was quite good in CAFN. But reading the working summary and all the writer's past works didn't impress me much. But I just read KHY is going to have a cameo... ommo.. ommo.... dan oh is here.... from being extra in secret, does the writer draw her to be another extra here? :lol: Anyway.... looking forward to this. 

Hope the drama will surprise me later with its good storyline and all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Shooting still ongoing. 

#TheMoment

Need sodam's pic

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I wasn't really into this show at first. Dunno why... I like PBG, and PSD was quite good in CAFN. But reading the working summary and all the writer's past works didn't impress me much. But I just read KHY is going to have a cameo... ommo.. ommo.... dan oh is here.... from being extra in secret, does the writer draw her to be another extra here? :lol: Anyway.... looking forward to this. 

Hope the drama will surprise me later with its good storyline and all. 

Tbh, I lil bit disliked this writer but I didn't wanna judge early. I wanna know how the writer do progress for her writing and i'd like positive thinking. I will judge it later #lmao

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
Spoiler
3 hours ago, Nur Nuri said:

Need sodam's pic

Lol! Mian, Bogummy's fans are always alert in taking pics and vids of him especially in shooting sites even in the middle of this pandemic. :D

Let's wait for SoDam's fans. Sooner or later, surely, her fans will post their own shooting's sighting. For now enjoy her latest IG post. 

Ode to COVID-19.

IMG-20200311-214510.jpg

cr:PSD IG

@Alice Wonderland :tounge_wink: and to many fans that are doubtful of her. :tounge_wink:

Ha Myung Hee be like: 

give-me-a-chance-quote-1-picture-quote-1

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So the official English name is changed to The Moment. Then should I change the title name in this forum from Record of Youth to The Moment too? 

Well, personally I like the name 'Record of Youth' better than 'The Moment'.

• Like 3

@Nur Nuri @Sakurafairy sorry, I didn't mean to judge. And I sincerely wish she could surprise me later with good storyline. Because so far I'm not into her past dramas and dropped all of them after 2 or 3 episodes. Hope this time it will not happen. Because the cast are already great. 

@DreamCatcher2011 maybe you just need to add the new official name and the previous working title all together with a slash. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@DreamCatcher2011 as @Alice Wonderlandsuggested, and I suggest too, just add it and make a slash. :wub:

Dream Catcher,  Yup, I also like the former title bc it is generally telling the life of youths but like what I stated the present title has its own deep meaning. Its like conquering what is the best moments in the lives of youths, may it be in their study, jobs, personal or love life.

As what Bogum said in YoF Africa when he was asked what is meant by the word youth for him and he answered " youth is living the life without regrets"  and that's capturing what we call "The Moment" in someone's life. :)

Alice, no worries,  you are not the only one who doesn't want the screen writers past works except me. Lol,  I actually watched majority of her dramas ( Can We Get Married, High Society, Temperature of Love, and half of Doctors coz I haven't finished it yet, lol? ) and I weirdly enjoyed them especially the CWGM.  No worries, as the saying goes - different strokes for different folks. We just hope that this YR/TM has the solid script that will capture everyone 's heart and be happy to their heart's content.  We want this drama to succeed for our biases :).

For "The Moment" kindly spread word for Food Support.  We want the cast and staff and crew to be well fed and healthy. This is Bogum's Philippines fan club and I bet the other fan clubs around Asia will follow.  Kindly contact your own fan club in your country via Twitter and Facebook. If ever I see Park So Dam's Fan club posting like this, surely, I'll gonna post it also. 

Kamsahmidah chingus :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Shooting, Shooting, Shooting! 

Don't know if PSD is the woman. I think she is and she's carrying a violin case or is that a make up kit,lol ...???  

Whoa,  they have their shared scenario already. I hope they are all safe and sound in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic. 

IMG-20200312-141411.jpg

IMG-20200312-141353.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200312-141826.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

His hair is really short here...

ES6EGZcU4AEPuJF?format=jpg&name=small

ES6EGZjU0AAOaaQ?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I like how they play with each other,  moving together their knees like dancing after the other. Just seeing clip is telling me they are relax with each other and the chemistry is there. Bogum is known for being loved in the set bc of his kindness and so is Sodam's good behavior. Perfect collaboration. Ohhh,  so happy with all these updates. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Shooting, Shooting, Shooting! 

Don't know if PSD is the woman. I think she is and she's carrying a violin case or is that a make up kit,lol ...???  

Whoa,  they have their shared scenario already. I hope they are all safe and sound in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic. 

I love sodam's style. Cool girl. Im so curious about her character actually

3 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I like how they play with each other,  moving together their knees like dancing after the other. Just seeing clip is telling me they are relax with each other and the chemistry is there. Bogum is known for being loved in the set bc of his kindness and so is Sodam's good behavior. Perfect collaboration. Ohhh,  so happy with all these updates. :wub:

Cant hardly wait to see another BTS. This is a drama full of youth person with fresh feeling thou

• Like 3

ES6C2waXYAAHPhS?format=jpg&name=small

ES6C2wgXYAAXnDi?format=jpg&name=small                                              ctto

• Like 3

A little added information about Youth Record/The Moment. :) 

I like the coming-of-age drama description bc this drama focuses in the lives of youths. :)

Actress Shin Ae-ra to Resume Career After Long Break in U.S.

Actress Shin Ae-ra is getting ready to resume her acting career after wrapping up her studies in the U.S.

"After seven years away I'm making a comeback to the small screen in tvN's "A Record of Youth", which stars Park Bo-gum", said Shin. "I used to take lead roles when I was young, but now I'm just playing a part. But I want to make this a turning point to broaden my acting spectrum".

"A Record of Youth", a coming-of-age drama series with 16 episodes, is slated to air in the second half of this year.

Skipped unrelated... 

https://www.hancinema.net/actress-shin-ae-ra-to-resume-career-after-long-break-in-u-s--139583.html

• Like 2

A staff tweeting about the Youth Records/ The Moment filming.

• Like 3

I enjoy seeing, reading and watching all these updates, images, and video clips. Thank you all for your hardworks in giving updates. :wub:

So happy that even in the middle of this pandemic we are experiencing, The Moment/ Youth Record cast and staff are doing their best to film the drama. I think the shooting set has a positive atmosphere. I see and feel it with how Bogum and Sodam are enjoying their scenes.

Let's pray that they'll be safe and healthy until the end of shooting since prominent people around the world are also getting infected with this virus. :mask::tired:

• Insightful 1

I lil bit sad because i've rare found sodam filming pic. Corona pendemic made them too careful doing filming the drama. Stay safe for everyone and fighting

• Like 1
  • Love 1